Do you seed 1:1?

Do you seed 1:1?
If you seed less, why are you such a trash human?
If you see more, why?

Attached: file.png (494x298, 10K)

Seething and Seeding is for cucks

You are trash

No, i seed 1:forever.
Because in my country datacaps and copyright enforcement are a shit joke that everyone including ISPs laugh at.

never seeded in my life, why would i do what you'll do for me you cuck boy. keep up the good fight faggot.

Depends if I can spare the space. I mean paying for the bandwidth and storage, doesn't hurt at all to leave things seeding for a little while.

Yeah i seed 1:1 only because of space.
You are a trash human.
Same here but im not going to buy a harddrive just to seed, a 2160p release is in the 10~20gb these days and games don't come below 20gb.

Attached: file.png (280x166, 4K)

You're a trash human being if you torrent.

This, I have a 1GB seedbox that is basically full all the time, but I usually have enough stuff to keep me busy for anything to go over 1.00 or to HnR timer on some private trackers to run out, and then I can delete it/copy to my PC and download something else I want to the seedbox.
But yeah, my avg seed time is a few months, usually goes above 1.00 but I don't care really

>Same here but im not going to buy a harddrive just to seed
Eh i don't give a flying fuck about movies/games and anime has a fuckton of seeders already so a spare 1TB drive is more than enough.
90% of my torrents are private tracker stuff anyway.

no but I upload rare soundtracks and eurobeat compilations to nyaa so suck my dick

Attached: mp40 dab.jpg (720x806, 41K)

>You are trash
Not if he's using public trackers, plenty on public trackers just care about leeching and then delete the torrent

i don’t seed because i don’t want some angry brazilian trying to hack me for having a low upload rate

honestly never even thought about it, as a rule I generally let one thing seed at a time indefinitely until I download the next thing, then I let that seed etc etc.
but now that I am thinking about it, 1:1 seems to be a very fair system, and I'll probably set it up that way when I get home.

I wish i could pay 60 bucks for blurays/games and have a physical collection, but fuck that shit mane, minimum wage is less than 500 dollars in my country.
I only use public trackers and i seed anyway, this thread is not about maintaining ratios because you are forced by your tracker.
Retard.
Its pretty simple, on qBittorrent at least.

I seed forever. Unless I delete the torrent plus data for some reason ( I dled it for someone else). Helps my ratio on private trackers, helps other people, why not ?

I used to seed, until I realized that I don't care about it and simply don't need to. There's always an army of screeching autists like OP who will do the lifting for me, so why give a fuck? Maybe if their autism wasn't so reliable I would feel obligated to seed and give back, but that's not the case.

You are a trash human.

whatever you say mr schlomo mcsheklebergenstin

Attached: yukari jew.png (720x560, 294K)

I sure feel bad now that an anonymous autist on Jow Forums has told me this. You sure showed me, user.

if it's freeleach, 1 or however long i keep it on my NAS
if it's not, 3 and then until i delete it

>retard
it happened once with a brazilian on slsk lol

No one can "hack" you just by knowing your IP.

I seed 1:1 on public trackers, if the torrent doesn't have seeders i stay for longer.
On private trackers i keep them on, doesn't really bother me.

i got a message saying DONT DOWNLOAD IF U NOT SHARE

and i said no

then he say ok :)

then he ddos me

Leech from public trackers and immediately stop seeding. Then cross seed that file to private trackers for as long as I possibly can :^)

Attached: homusmug.jpg (268x375, 54K)

nu - Jow Forums everyone

Attached: 1493676357918.jpg (768x960, 93K)

i seed infinitely, because i'm not perpetually consuming content, but when i want content, i want to make sure i can get whatever i want, and however much of it i want, without ruining my power user status. it's always been a good strategy. on public trackers that serve niche content (etree for example) i do the same out of kindness.

I can barely break 50% even with 400 active torrents. Seedbox chads with gigabit flex on me

Attached: QQkM8ze.png (286x168, 4K)

>

Attached: 0ed41f0175bef4e590671ebba49a0738009e23b4abb3eb0b08ab5cfd62120428.jpg (443x602, 69K)

do you also return your shopping trolleys?
if I don't seed, you still will.
the marching band won't miss one drummer.

You are a trash human being, you are the digital version of the minority you complain about shitting your country.

>munch
:3

joke's on you I'm worse than her. not only do I not seed, I limited my global up to just enough to get shit done, enable download first and last piece AND download sequentially, and also have my torrents stop immediately upon completion as I peace out

seeders get off on having their files hit and run'd

i rarely torrent anything but when i do i stop seeding as soon as i finish downloading.
my upload bandwidth is like 0.5mb/s so who cares

Cause a I'm a poorfag and my hard disks are always full so I need to delete some shit. I try to seed things that have few to no seeders though, since I'm always thankful whenever someone decides to seed a dead torrent.

Depends on the amount of peers. Less than 10, that shit is on infiniseed, especially if it's something I struggled to find. I have an obscure metal album on permaseed that I am one of four (was only two when I got it) peers on. Every time someone pulls those files I get a buzz.

reckon these are the same bots that post formulaic youtube comments? or do children unironically find humor in this (they don't understand irony so has to be unironic)?

I usually seed to 1:1 on public trackers and 3:1 on private

>Helps my ratio on private trackers, helps other people, why not ?

You are keeping other people from meeting their ratio.

I built my ratio on the best private trackers by just downloading shit, farming points, and setting upload to 5 kbps. I have enough points now to never have to seed again in my life.

I set it to pause once it reaches 1.1 ratio
but it never reaches that because ggn is a god damn piece of shit
and I don't seed on public trackers

I seed forever because I have a 100M unmetered connection

Attached: file.png (1333x527, 187K)

>3:1
But how do those other two ever get 1:1 then?
Private trackers are either a) manipulating ratios for admin and his buddies or b) literally ponzi/pyramid schemes

The other 2 get their ratio by seeding for months like I did and I want to download a ton of older stuff that is rarely downloaded so I want to build the ratio in ones that people download

>for months like I did and I want to download a ton of older stuff that is rarely downloaded so I want to build the ratio
lol sounds like a tedious job
A better system would be free leech for a month followed by at least 1:1 for a few months reducing to 1:0.5 as popularity decreases until it enters the hands of a trusted archiver at which point it returns to free leech

>expecting honour amongst thieves
LMAO fuck off seedcucks

>thieves
the original is still there sweetie :^)

Yes I seed 1:1. I seed more if it's something that deserves a lot of traffic. When VPN is off I seed distro ISOs indefinitely.

Sneed

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NOT-SEED YOU FUCKING SCUM YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE HOW DARE YOU NOT SEED

Attached: 1560282552404.png (1080x1020, 459K)

I seed by default 4x, but I leave stuff I know will be continuously popular (to gain ratio) or that are niche but I really like (out of the goodness of my heart).

I am a poorfag with limited space so i only seed things no one seeds.

>pirates won't pay their fair share
>talk down to other pirates for not paying their fair share
Rly makes u thing

>what is pentesting open ports

>I have a 1GB seedbox
What are you even saying

r/thatneverhappened

People like you are the reason why I still have a torrent blacklist in 2019, and ddos randomly someone in the blocklist every 2 hours

>look reddit im a weeb!!!

>When VPN is off I seed distro ISOs indefinitely
DEFINITELY make an account on linuxtracker.org

>Being such a retard to have open ports in the first place

anime website, cope

Attached: 1565437547348.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Same. I swear I'd seed if I had more space.

Which Country?
I would like a vps there.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T LEECH ON PUBLIC TRACKERS

Attached: 1564243103846.gif (480x418, 118K)

Is 1:1 enough?
What is considered enough seeding?
I'm a bit new on this and been seeding +80 torrents and as now, they are all 10:1 but i don't know when to stop lol.

>What is considered enough seeding?
Every private tracker defines that differently. On public trackers nobody gives a fuck, it's a leechfest and only seeders are couple russian seedboxes and honeypots.

is there any option to set 0.0 b/s upload on qbittorrent for example? or any other program for that matter

Australian internet so no, I have a 0.2mbps upload.

No, I'm not a commie

I don't seed popular shit with dozens of other seeders. It's pointless and i don't want to sacrifice my bandwidth.
Although if torrent has 1-5 seeds i never stop seeding 24/7

Attached: Aug28142740.png (636x835, 112K)

I do 0.0 seed ratio.
The fuck do I care about public trackers lmao. Let some retard seed for me

but your pirating...
your commie by default

>download for pretty much everyone far and away faster than upload
>creates a fucking stealing method that enforces you to take so much more time to upload the same amount of data as you download despite this huge fucking difference
TORRENTING
IS
FUCKING
STUPID
YOU
FUCKING
MORONS

Nah, it's fine as long as there are retards wasting their bandwidth seeding for the rest of us.
Or those who go as far as to rent out seedboxes to seed shit.

No, I'm not, that's also why I'm not seeding

>seeders
>retards
Without seeders you couldn't download a damn thing stupid cunt. KYS

Seeding on public trackers is for people like you

> he uses bittorrent
> he doesn't have access to better sources for warez
tracker cucks, everyone.
ever considered the files you downloaded are shit and nobody wants them? maybe your upload speed is pure cancer? never had this issue. most things i've downloaded in the past were ending up being seeded at some silly high ratios. my connection was always getting hit hard by torrent leechers, and i live in australia where my upload speed peaks out at 20mbit.

Your upload speed is irrelevant.
I have my upload speed limited so it doesn't shit up my entire internet and i still seed 1:1.

Attached: file.png (206x90, 3K)

>he pays to pirate

Attached: 1dqsdr.jpg (696x413, 26K)

>If you see more, why?
If I don't, who will?

Attached: 2019-08-28 10_24_17.png (903x158, 25K)

Technically everyone does if you pay for your internet at home.

I guess someone who pirates from starbucks or McDonalds technically doesn't pay to pirate, but that would be pretty rare (and dog shit slow)

>private trackers
Yikes

Attached: pepened.jpg (351x313, 74K)

Nothing wrong with some private trackers.

Broadcast the net (BTN) for example is ratioless, meaning you don't need to seed back to 1:1, you just need to seed for a set amount of time.

>Overview:
>1) Seed all individual episodes for 24 hours or until you reach a 1:1 ratio.
>2) Seed all season packs for 120 hours or until you reach a 1:1 ratio.
>3) You must meet the minimum seed time OR ratio requirements within 2 weeks of starting the download.
>4) Until you meet the Seeding Requirements, you must seed at least a little every 12 hours.
>5) If you are seeding a torrent it will cease to be a H&R.
>6) Torrents will not be considered a H&R if the amount you have downloaded is less than 10% of the total filesize described by the torrent.
>7) As long as you keep a torrent that you have snatched active, you will receive bonus points based on size, length of seed-time, and number of seeders. You can learn about the bonus point system here.

Pretty simple rules to follow, and I get access to pretty much any TV show I want.

because I'm selfish and I don't give a shit about anyone
that's how society shaped me

it's not for everyone, but some of the more niche ones are nice.

Attached: 2019-08-28 11_23_00.png (242x299, 11K)

I go 10:1. I don't see any downside to seeding and I'm a nice guy.

>he pays to pirate and makes a false equivalence about paying for internet to avoid admitting it
What a fucking retard.

Thanks for your service OP, imagine how hard we'd have it if not for the cucks that seed on public trackers!

I don't pay to pirate user, i have gigabit internet at home, i have no need to pay for a seedbox like a 3rd world cuck.

Then shut the fuck up with your stupid ass "BUT AKSHUALLY", you know perfectly what i meant when i said someone pays to pirate.

Attached: 135.png (700x700, 21K)

You either seed forever or you can't make 1:1

the hyper seeders fill the demand several times over

>same user on old torrents:
>seeeed....... p-please somebody.... seed....

?

Attached: file.png (272x132, 3K)

Yeah, thanks op for seeding so I don't have to.

Attached: 1541267934052.png (381x183, 10K)

i give 20% to public back and stop because my bandwidth is limited
i force seed private or self-created torrents
my ehtracker ratio is 22.47

>steals TV shows and movies
>calls others trash
that's a nice greenhouse you're living in, user.

Attached: Capture.png (187x20, 1009)

Do you seed?
You will.

Attached: 2-5-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 76K)

based