Is it weird that i never wanted to actually pursue sexual relationships with any of my crushes?

is it weird that i never wanted to actually pursue sexual relationships with any of my crushes?
i only wanted to do that with one person before, and we were already in love and discussing the prospect for a while by the time i wanted to become one with her.
but we broke up, because my mother convinced me that she wasn't really into me, and she told me that i shouldn't talk to her about what she said, or at all.
i cried a bit that day.
a few days later, my girlfriend managed to get in touch with me, and i immediately realized it was my fault, and i told her that i didn't do right by her, she deserved better, and she told me that she hopes i will be happy just as the person i am, and we both decided it would be best for us to part ways.
i cried even harder that day.
i still think of her sometimes, but not sexually, that ship has sailed.
so now it's like it was before, sometimes i get crushes, but i'm not really interested in having sex with any of them, or anyone else. yea, having a girlfriend would be nice, but i don't really pine over it, nor am i really active in trying to date.
to be honest, the day we my ex-girlfriend approached me, and i even tried to push her away before we started dating. but she said something that made me start really warming up to her.
i'm really happy that i met her, and i'm glad she had such a profound impact on me. but i thought of having sex only with her, and only well into the time while we were still dating, but that time had come and gone, and i'm not sad about it.

is it normal for me to be so reserved when it comes to sex?

Attached: 1518557324565.gif (487x560, 898K)

i'm not reading that shit

then what are you doing here?

it's the newest thread

okay, i don't click any threads simply because they're the newest

ur gay

sounds like you havent gotten over her even though you think you have also you're gay

the topic seemed like something i might want to answer but the anime and frog image led me to believe it was another gay discord shitpost which discouraged me from wanting to read it

Nice blog idiot, also ur ghey

i'm not gay.
i've only thought of having sex with my ex-gf, nobody before or since.

well, i'm sorry it seemed like i was convinced i have gotten over her, i said in the original post that i still think of her.
and why does everyone say that?
and i do mean everyone, they think i'm either gay, or a girl

> and i do mean everyone, they think i'm either gay, or a girl
cuz ur gay lmao

no i'm not.
i don't even understand why anyone would think i'm a girl either.
oh no....
i just remembered that my ex-girfriend came out to me as bi.
fuck this

>user realises he is actually gay and has hots for guys but been repressing it since early teenage years
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

fuck you russia, i don't like men.
i don't have the hots for anyone = i have the hots for guys apparently.
or russia is full of lecherous neanderthals

No need to be angry, fren. Its ok to be gay.

call me user we can take turns ramming eachother's shitter
because you're gay
lmao

but in all seriousness
have you considered that you're just scared
scared you'll fuck it up somehow or something
that's actually not that uncommon

but i'm not.
i'm just starting to resent being taken for a 'best of both worlds' thing by bi girls.
it was the same thing that happened when i was a teenager

i don't think so.
i have received advances from other girls, and i turned them down.
i'm also very open about telling girls when i like them nowadays

Umm I'm not sure you realize the things you're adding to that kinda work in favor of my point, not against it. But hey I can't tell for sure you're the one who knows you best

Attached: 1540463210267.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I'm just bullshitting you.
Also it seems like your romantic part is what dragging you to sex but you're supressing it yourself now so its all on you. Just go out and date.
Also do you have a healthy sex drive normally? As in do you jack off/have desire often?

no.
i masturbate once every week or so

How old are you?

Once a week is too low for a guy in his prime. Consider going to a doc, unironically.

yeah, its just your preference