Why don't you make your own app and become a billionaire?

Why don't you make your own app and become a billionaire?

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-131118_1.png (636x553, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/08/15/uber-spent-200000-year-balloons-employees/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just provide me the idea and I'll cut you in at 10%

I'm actually too dumb to even make an uber clone.

Because I serve the Soviet Union.

If I had an idea that would make billions I wouldnt be on 4channel

Because I have neither a large sum of starting capital nor connections with influential people who will shill whatever stupid shit I try to convince people is "the next big thing."
Same reason I don't sell a canvas covered in my own feces and granola for $3,500,000.

do you understand the difference between revenue and profit?

Uber is bleeding money

I have something way stronger than uber and actually working on a prototype/minimal presentation.

now post the uber profit one

survivorship bias.
most apps lose money.

what do they even need to spend mobey on?
isn't it just servers and development costs?

>$100 million isn't a lot of money

Attached: image.jpg (853x855, 180K)

They're a public company, read the quarterly reports your self

That's probably already too much.
They're also spending crazy money in R&D for their autonomous car.

>Revenue
Why didn't you mention profit? Is it because it's a few billion net loss every quarter?

time to buy

Attached: 1553613497208.png (1007x616, 59K)

balloons

>Uber has dropped a scheme which saw it spend more than $200,000 (£165,000) a year on balloons for its employees.

The firm purchased balloons for all employees in its San Francisco office to celebrate their “Uberversary,” the anniversary of them joining the company.
>The company’s chief financial officer, Nelson Chai, emailed Uber employees to say that the expenditure on balloons is coming to an end

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/08/15/uber-spent-200000-year-balloons-employees/

>still losing money

Uber has a solid chance of bankruptcy in 5 years. It's a gamble at best to invest.

>implying /g knows what a public company is and how the finance work in public company?

Now post Uber profit.

No they'll be bought by Didi or something.

I’d probably get in trouble for sexually harassing my employees, or for stealing competitors IP

Uber corporate is an enormous entity. They have to cover a lot of salaries, insurance costs, teams of lawyers, etc.

>>>Uber has dropped a scheme which saw it spend more than $200,000 (£165,000) a year on balloons for its employees.

what the fuck. What's gonna cover up the screams of the employees getting raped at those parties now?

Lawyers aka jews. Also on their retarded R&D departments trying to figure out research they stole from Apple and Google.

I kind of want to make my own self driving car, but it would probably just crash killing someone

>what is creative accounting
no shit buddy

I'd probably be stupid enough to do something like trying to deceive government regulators, and get my ass sent to a federal slammer

Give it a try. Uber's self driving car already killed someone, so you won't be the first.

Have ideas and attempt to implement, but I get caught up in every detail and don't continue working until that one thing is working exactly how I want it to work. At this moment it's trying to make the error messages thrown easier to manage...

My political enemies would probably send SJWs to protest outside my office

Hey bro I have an idea for an app bro I want you in my business bro but bro you need to promise not to tell anyone my billion dollar idea bro listen bro I need you to code my app man you can program bro and I have the business connections bro yeah my uncle bro he works for dell bro bro together we can make a billion dollar you just need to program bro you will see you are the next steve jobs bro elon musk you dont have to do anything bro just make the app my uncle will take care of everything bro I just need you and your skills to program this app bro

Because I'm not Jewish

Fpbp
Fifth post best post
/thread

im too busy working to do any of the cool projects I thought of

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

>net profit: -inf

uber is hemorrhaging money bro what are you talking about.

Uber isn't an app. It's a company that has an app.

Sure, I guess it would be fun to start my own version of Uber. Better start giving Lyft execs blowjobs for their IP