Do russians program in cyryllic?

do russians program in cyryllic?

Attached: sminem and his friend murgon.jpg (985x768, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure

Attached: image.png (572x384, 34K)

My boy sminem is too chad to program. He just destroys computers when he wants to.

return wodka;

how old is sminem now?

if s == "cheeki":
return "breeki"

no. but in all honestly i have seen commends in the code that are more or less cyryllic, but the main code is still 100% english.

>t. gallery slave
I've seen enterprise projects in C# with classes and methods in cyrillic. It mainly depends who you work for.

There are some Cyrillic-based programming languages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapira

Also, pic related is C++

Attached: _.png (382x746, 201K)

дa

No.

Even the soviet era Apple 2 rip-offs produced in my town used Basic and Pascal.

If there existed a language using cyrillic I wasn't aware of it and it probably wasn't widely used.

Attached: Pravetz-8.jpg (1567x1876, 1.1M)

хeх

dis one is better

Attached: 1424958418_1636468840.jpg (539x453, 76K)

>фaкт CEMКИ блять
based and redpilled programming language.

I'd always assumed all programming everywhere was in English-based languages. Hmm...

Hello mister I am sir
please hiring me

Attached: 3 (204).jpg (807x626, 104K)

Attached: 152592663817878949.jpg (327x389, 39K)

Ha пикe cвидeтeль из Фpязинo?

Machine code is it's own language, expressed in binary
Assemblers or compilers are irrelevant

Eгo cын.

No they program in English.

What's it say?
>want a job in programming office. able to work with microsoft office for windows xp. can also reinstall windows. i will not fail you! companies will be envous! graduated at the bus station. so I worked at warehouses. will want a raise to programmer position. minimum 20k rubles. an honor to have a lad like me in the office
t. american spy learning russian

yes. It is called 1C

those who could copy-paste from internets without understanding are called programmers in there

fucking russkies are degenerates

do japanese program in japanese?

>fucking russkies are degenerates
Is that why we sent the first satellite, man, and dog in space on analogue computers, where americans blew up some rockets?

>those who could copy-paste from internets without understanding are called programmers
yeah, totally not like anywhere else

that was long, long ago. these people are long dead.

now you are just a bunch of fucking degenerates, Ivan. exactly like your illiterate gopnik Putin.

you have to go back, Ivan.

>graduated at the bus station. so I worked at warehouses
It's me on a photo. I graduated school. Worked at warehouses afterwards with a friend. Searching for a raise as a programmer

His manner of speech is highly informal, riddled with mistakes. It's not how average russian speaks

>It's not how average russian speaks

who exactly are you trying to fool, Ivan?

86% of fucking population speak exactly like this.

I don't have to go back to anywhere I am making the money in the America. Then somehow Russia comes up with its own facebook, youtube, et sedra...
Pay me uncle sam. That is correct! Hippie kie yay cowboy.

>want a job in programming office. able to work with microsoft office for windows xp. can also reinstall windows.
really? i could do this while still in primary school
>and at the time i still believed all i needed to run a 3D game on my 486 was more ram
tfw finally found 32M worth in dumpster machines and the game still didn't work

Attached: 1453967606770.jpg (820x811, 101K)

>Pay me uncle sam. That is correct! Hippie kie yay cowboy.
who the fuck talks like that jfc

You can just find second hand PC shops and get a pentium 4 machine for a mcdonald's meal's worth. Overclock it and install freedos. Infinitely better performance than others.

He is not likely to meet people speaking this way then if he won't personally visit shitholes. Especially on the internet.
That information is important to him as he is learning russian. It would be a shame if he'll learn lowspeak instead of a normal speech and try to use it in a regular conversation.
Btw i don't know where you've got your statistics, but i have yet to meet people like this in real life.

this was 20 years ago, i'm obviously not using a 486 now

what's with dumbshits and their incredible confidence?

They need to compensate somehow. Most bosses prefer to hire vulnerable, yet loyal people, whose strings they can pull. You can always hire trainers. Watch some videos of Stepanov (creator of STL) on Adobe, excellent videos.

>You can always hire trannies

People like him won't be hired as programmers, what did you think.
Somebody who needs dumb labour will probably call them and they will get an easy job for small moneyz.

Attached: MEejuO5.jpg (858x664, 162K)