Is Aptoide a great alternative to Jewgle Play, or are there better ones?

I'm planing on installing Lineage with Aptoide on my old shitty Galaxy 7.0 Tab tablet.

Are there better alternatives, or is this right for a start?

Attached: photo.png (900x900, 141K)

Yalp store is my alternative. Haven't used Aptoide

I use a combination of Aptoide, Aurora and Mobilism.
basically everything I want including paid apps are on there
Aurora store is the continuation of Yalp with a modern UI, check it out.

Do you need to login to get the paid apps?

The login takes forever

I think you do, I just use a dummy account

Is it possible to get paid apps at a dummy account?

It's not an alternative for developeders because it doesn't have proper monetization.
For consumers it's also not good since it comes with more trackers and spyware than the actual fucking play store, and a lot of shit there is just recompiled malware.
If you just want an access to apps, install fdroid. It hosts basically everything you'd need and all is open source. If you need something proprietary from Google's store install Aurora.
If you want to download paid apps for free install ACMarket.

The problem comes from you user

>open aurora
>wants me to give my google email and password
>anonymous login 'won't work'
Hmm

it gets the files from the play store yes

And it needs to see my password why?

because you need to login to download from the playstore, retard

I use Aurora as a Google substitute, F-droid for freedom (always check there first for my needs), and APKpure to automatically download and install xapks from other regions of the store. I have Aptoide but I have never trusted the fact that the uploaders are randos; I know about the checksums, but still is shitty as fuck and I've never had to use Aptoide with all my other stuff. I only need a way to spend money on Girls' Frontline without having the Google store or an account. What app lets me spend money on sideloaded apps?

Retard.

So if I'm downloading from the Play Store, what exactly is the point of Aurora?

not having the play store itself installed...

This is not true. Aurora has dummy accounts that allow you to download anonymously.
Just try it again. Once it failed for me and I had to click it like four times. Stop being useless.

Please gtfo of this thread, you're obviously too retard.
Keep using the Kike Store instead.

>What app lets me spend money on sideloaded apps?
LuckyPatcher or Freedom
Disclaimer: source not available and most likely malware with root access. On the other hand, you don't have to spend real money on your IAPs.

*too retarded

Play Store tracks you in background, auto-updates itself and consumes 10x more storage. This thing is only open when you open it, and won't spy on you.

>anonymous login 'won't work'
Something got fucked a few weeks ago, their accounts might have been banned or are region locked. Anonymous option is just using one of the several emails of the Aurora/Yalp devs. You can make a gmail for yourself.

Oh no, what I want isn't the content, but the actual action of spending money on it.

You're very strange, user.
If you feel like you have excessive money, I could take it off your hands, for a small fee.
Or you could just burn it.

I don't have much, I certainly need more, but I like spending it on digital content. I just want a way to sink 800 bucks I've been saving into Girls' Frontline. I know it's gonna feel amazing.