>2019
>doesn't even own at least ONE (1) RTX 2080 Ti
Explain yourself

Attached: 1563680633833.jpg (640x694, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zfxs6PjjXyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m poor.

what do i need that shit for?

>owning a 300W housefire for any reason
>let alone with 7nm coming in under a year

/thread
ask that and you will literally never get any answer that doesn't have to do anything with

I don't need a 2080 Ti to play Age Of Empires II non-HD edition

My house burned down from the last one ;-;

>gayming
I am not a child

I have work to do with my Quadro's and Radeon WX cards.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is such a horrible shit post. You're worst than brappers.

i have rtx 2080 :DD

God damn she makes me so fucking hard

Oh boy, I sure do love playing the latest in VIDEO GAMES.
Oh, wait, no I don't. I'm posting this off a banged-up T60 with some T61p parts running Crux. Because this is Jow Forums, not /v/.

>Oh, wait, no I don't. I'm posting this off a banged-up T60 with some T61p parts running Crux. Because this is Jow Forums, not /v/.
imagine having this sort of over inflated sense of self, all because you bought some dogshit second hand laptop Jow Forums told you to buy
graphics cards are technology aren't they?

This desu. Only reason I even got an RTX is because it was free. Dipshit friend didn't know how to build so he gave away his parts and bought a prebuilt instead. I don't even play games. Decent enough for design work though compared to my old 750 Ti.

dones't fit in my laptop

>bought
>second hand
Well, I mean, that's true insomuch as I took in a bunch of busted Thinkpads for free over a decade ago when my company was just going to scrap them. I think you underestimate just how much of a self-righteous cheap bastard I actually am.

>I think you underestimate just how much of a self-righteous cheap bastard I actually am
no, you've made that pretty evident, considering how excited you were to tell everyone you're posting from literal re purposed trash

Well, it's official. Frugality and resourcefulness are dead.

>mfw an i3 and 1660 and still playing on comfy 1600x900

Attached: 1564249091300.png (225x225, 4K)

>not titan rtx
Lmao gaylord

my sapphire 580 does the job damn well for £190

I have a 1080p 60Hz monitor

I only have a 2080... I just couldn't justify the ~145% price increase for an extra 40-50% performance.

>I am not a child
>replies to stupid threads
>gives an unpopular opinion just to be le edgy 4chins h4x0r

okay kid.

prooh

>extra 40-50%

Attached: 0ezv3exe3nm11.png (512x512, 143K)

seriously why the fuck would I spend $1000 on a gpu when integrated graphics will do just fine
>inb4 le gaymes and le memetracing lol xd lmao

Attached: JUST.gif (397x658, 964K)

i only play medieval 2 total war user

I do own one. It's pretty fast, but I want something even faster. 144Hz VR is too much for it in some titles and I'd also want to move towards 4K 120-144Hz instead of 60Hz.

Honestly at this point you're just gonna throw a shitload of money away for an incremental improvement, when in 5 years' time something way better will be out.
t. own Valve Index

Im not a sheep that falls for every corporate meme

Attached: 1567043457183.jpg (697x960, 84K)

I know this thread is mostly just trolling, but my company just delivered a new server that has 8 2080 ti's in it. Apparently they thought it would be cheaper than another DGX-2 or Tesla cards.

I value my money

I have 4 thinkpads

can't even make this mx130 work fuck that

These ones. There's not really a point in getting anything more expensive than an RX 580 really. Neither of these $700 to $1000 cards can do 1440p at stable and high frame rates, forget 4K and all that marketing jargon.
youtu.be/Zfxs6PjjXyc

>does not own a $1200+ videocard
>explain yourself

well first of all that gpu is more expensive than my entire rig (1700, 32gb 3000mhz, 1070)
second of all when i get around to play games, i play at 1080p60 and thus dont have a need for the 2080ti RTX meme card

so i can't have one cause where i live i don't have electricity for half of the time so i just have t450

I bought two 1080 in like 2015. No reason to change them.

What that fuck would I buy a GPU worth half of my PCs value for?

Do I need one of these for good vr?

I get one at the workplace for machine learning.
Why would I need one at home too?

uhhh the 1080 came out at the end of may in 2016

Kill yourself

never owned a discrete gpu in my life and probably never will, dumbass western gamer phaggot.

I'm poor.

Fucking this. I ran a 560 ti for roughly 4 years and that thing only cost me like £200 at the time. I moved to a 380 for roughly the same price about 4 years after which was a good card but felt like less performance per dollar than the 560ti at the time.
Few weeks ago I bought a 580 nitro+ for like £170 and I can't believe how fucking fast that shit is. Finally feels like I'm getting a lot for my money again, I'm amazed people are willing to spend £700+ on GPU alone.

test

nigger