Attached: file.png (275x183, 86K)

>t450
lol

>t450
XDD

>blame lelnovo for ruining thinkpad? no
>blame user for buying a thinkpad for sale? yes

the entire general is a cult about older thinkpads you stupid fuck
there are abominations like the yogas with the thinkpad name and they're garbage

the "chinkpad meme" is entirely about pre-chicklet era thinkpads you retard

>t450
Good one user, make me kek

and here I am with my x220 with zero issues except the ThinkPad emblem fell off the palm rest

Attached: 1565933527043.jpg (574x863, 59K)

Replace all of that stuff then. Cheaper than a new laptop.

Haha Dinkbad :DDD

You know, thinkpad yogas have been some of the nicest convertibles I've used, they may not be the old thinkpads by many many measures, but they still feel like a cut above the rest.

>T450
HAHAHAHAH fucking retard serves you right
Low IQ chiclet brainlet

The factory refurbished T440p I got in 2014 doesn't have either of these problems.

As if you can't read, you colossal fucking imbecile!

sorry for the inconvenience user. That must be really frustrating to have your pc crap out on you like that. On the bright side you know not to purchase another cheap laptop again.

More like Stinkpad xD. OP should have bought a Legion.

That's what you get for buying a cheap Chinese laptop just because IBM once owned the brand.

Next time just get an Asus.

fucking love the t440p except the fn key had to switch it in bios

a-anons.... i bought a t450s for 2-2-240$... give it to me straight.. how badly did i fuck up ? :((

Not the laptop I would have chose for $240, but it's a $240 laptop. Stop leaning on Jow Forums for opinions. You bought a laptop based on Jow Forums memes and are now looking for Jow Forums validation?

Lenovo make fine cheap laptops, but the thinkpad meme is pure marketing. They're average Chinese laptops.

Not op but whats wrong with t450 because i have one and it feels like a decent laptop

not as durable, shit keyboard, probably less IO and replaceable parts but I'm only assuming those last 2

yes, coulda got the t460s for that and fit a NVMe drive

that's a bit too expensive for a t450s but it will serve you well. next time try to lurk on ebay a bit more to find decent deals. also

Bought a T430 a year ago and in retrospect I feel like I should've gone for a T440p instead.

Replace them idiot, it's not a MacBook, parts are readily available.