What podcasts does Jow Forums listen to?

What podcasts does Jow Forums listen to?

Attached: Podcasts - unnamed.png (562x900, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traffic.libsyn.com/therightstuffbiz/TRS486.mp3
nakedsecurity.sophos.com
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
web.archive.org/web/20140813183744/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=mbZZyVyEHGo
christophercantwell.com/2018/03/24/i-am-a-federal-informant/
archive.is/1tCTf
archive.fo/3iybx
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/the-daily-shoah-161-a-word-from-our-sponsor
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6VSCsxUSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iWpCdUQLWwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Opening of this episode of TDS, this week was very Jow Forums themed.

traffic.libsyn.com/therightstuffbiz/TRS486.mp3

Hello Internet, Official Podcast, H3 podcast

Attached: 2Q.png (225x224, 114K)

>I used Linux Mint for a few minutes.
Sven was too fucking stupid to figure out how to use the easiest fucking Linux distro. When is Mike finally gonna kick him off the show.

Attached: Anecdotal evidence reliable?.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

technigger because why not
Lew later when I am utterly bored
Rogan only when the guest is interesting, which is basically once a month or so, usually someone tech or training related
reviewbrah, because it is what it is

the most important thing of my new found interest in podcasts is that the google podcast "app" has automatic silence trim and playback speed, so I turn it on, and put the play into 1.4x or so, and podcasts have become quite enjoyable since then

Attached: B3A32D95-2EAB-46F6-9286-18E04CCE3208.png (828x1792, 640K)

>traffic.libsyn.com/therightstuffbiz/TRS486.mp3
This is pretty comfy, actually. Thanks for the rec.

Attached: America makes Russia cry - 1564629096602.jpg (2000x1455, 499K)

Didn't Mint have a scandal where all users passwords were public, 5 years ago?

redbar

Attached: wolfenstein-Cyberpilot-PSVR-header-review.jpg (1920x685, 513K)

spoonfeed me a timestamp of a good moment in a good episode of that for me.

Libre Lounge

Пидopы

>Pidopı
Hello, comrade.

based and cumpilled

Hardcore History
Revolutions
Serial
The Lowe Post
Criminal
In the Dark

Pure normie casts

redscare

Attached: dash_cam_67162771_1394368097394337_141166768490072963_n.jpg (1024x1820, 197K)

The only podcast I used to listen to was The Dick Show but I got tired of hearing about Maddox.

ha jokes on you, america bought their space program from commies

Same, but I got tired of NOT hearing about Maddox.

props to you for being able to tolerate listening to that hole

Actually, that too.
A lot of the non-maddox stuff was okay but when they would non-stop talk about some idiot on facebook doing one thing for like four podcasts straight it was really fucking boring.

Holy fuck, can you be any more söy?

Like Adam Nash, and his various incarnations of Adam Pnash, Madame Nash, etc.

Or some beef between competing TDS facebook groups, 3 months ago.

Or Dick talking about white privilege to rebrand himself.

absolutely based

>Tell Em Steve Dave
>How Did this Get Made
>Unspooled
>Doug Loves Movies
>Reply All
>Joe Rogan
>Your Moms House
>Congratulations with Chris Delia
>Arm Chair Expert

I have a commute so I listen to a lot of shit but these are in my rotation the most.

Attached: homepage-loaded_baked_potato.png (439x392, 82K)

Maddox is currently seeking funding for lolsuit #2.
Consume lolsuit!
Get excited for next lolsuit!

>Revolutions

Fucking amazing.

Attached: stoned-cats-gif.gif (500x500, 433K)

Stuff You Should Know

I feel these retards ramble too much.
>stuff you should know
>talks about unrelated literal who shit for 15 minutes before giving you the 30 second wikipedia entry
ok bros

based bug

That's my issue with them, coming off more content-dense podcasts. The actual content, the thing I clicked onto the episode for, is the least important part of a thing. They'll allude to something interesting but too bad, content's already over, you're just getting a summary. Not everything needs to be six parts of getting into the weeds on something past the point of meaning, but STYSK doesn't even give you that initial 'huh, that's new' that should be the baseline for the premise.

The only podcast with a handsome audio engineer named schauwn.

The small faced man should give xehuan more space and shouldn't interrupt him that often

It's called the dick show not the zvshajhekwleofnebjsseanojsdnronskemnekenejne show

It's called the dick show not the zvshajhekwleofnebjsseanojsdnronskemnekenejne show

Worse that just that user. After they found the first breach the attackers implant still worked and they still had access and redumped the database after users changed passwords. Then they infected the HTTP ISOs and got a few thousand rootkits nakedsecurity.sophos.com /2016/02/22/worlds-biggest-linux-distro-infected-with-malware/

tech:
risky biz
darknet diaries

politics:
talking politics
popular front
lawfare/rational security
cfr podcasts

conspiracy and right wing shit:
>shitpost
>qanon anonymous
>bundyville

news dailies:
the daily
wapo
democracy now

So, you listen to politically neutral podcasts, LEFT wing podcasts AND RIght wing podcasts?
There's a "q-user" podcast called "q-user anonymous"? There's a podcast that's literally just called "shitpost"?

If you're into conspiracy shit, check out "The Paranormies" They had a 3 parter on the moon landing.

>99% Invisible
>The Allusionist
>Benjamin Walker's Theory of Everything
>Business Daily (BBC)
>Criminal
>Frontline: Audio track (PBS)
>Here's the thing with Alec Baldwin
>The Documentary Podcast (BBC)
>Educate
>The Forum (BBC)
>The Inquiry (BBC)
>Jordan Peterson podcast
>Ken Rudin's Political Junkie
>Kitchen Sisters
>Landmark cases
>Making sense with Sam Harris
>Radio Diaries
>Radiolab
>Re:sound
>This American Life
>Intelligence Squared US
>Invisibilia
>Love + Radio
>Meet the Press
>Nocturne
>PBS Newshour Audio track
>Planet Money
>S-Town
>Song Exploder
>The Tobolowsky Files
>The Why factor (BBC)
>Witness history (BBC)

>>Jordan Peterson podcast
Stop listening to frauds and phonies.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Glad to see support for these guys is the first post in this thread. Can highly rec' this podcast as well.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mikynhflXQ1ryobfq.png (480x480, 99K)

Tiny Meat Gang

no one is mentioning any finance ones so I'll say
radical personal finance
choose fi (more normalfag tier but they still got good info)

jp is definitely overhyped but you were definitely dropped on your head. go back to your containment board.

quit listening to radio lab, they sound high quality but they often don't research their topics at all, or lie in order to make them fit a narrative. research any one of their topics after them and you will quickly see. biggest disappointment of my life desu.

>don’t listen to fraudsters
>listen to literal random whos

Radiolab or any show I listen to serves the same purpose, I don’t blindly believe it to be gospel

>complain about literal-who's
>If you're not famous your opinion doesn't matter.
I guess YOUR opinion doesn't matter.

Anyway, I don't care if you subscribe or become long-term fans to the literal-who's who made that video. The important thing is that these literal-who's compiled video evidence of Jordan Peterstein acting in bad faith, and being a opportunistic phony.

You can no longer pretend that Jordan Peterson is a good person after watching that video.

Attached: asian standing.jpg (2048x3645, 1.55M)

>jp is definitely overhyped but you were definitely dropped on your head.
not an argument. Go back to r.eddit.

What the fuck? A good person? I have watched that video before it is pretty humorous in the way he’s misrepresented. Much in the same way others are misrepresented, and it bothers you so much that you feel the need to persuade me of it as if his speech caused actual physical violence, you’re mental

>you feel the need to persuade me of it as if his speech caused actual physical violence
I never said or implied that.
The video does not say or imply that, which clearly indicates you didn't watch it.
>complains about Peterson being misrepresented.
>misrepresents me and the video.
Fuck off shill.

>muh European nationalism
I didn't have time to watch the vid bc I have a job to go to. but the description makes it pretty clear you're retarded.

>You can no longer pretend that Jordan Peterson is a good person after watching that video.
he doesn't have to be a good person to be right especially when confronted with the low hanging fruit that is da jewz are bad argument.

I forgot to mention Armstrong and Getty. good 3hrs of content every workday ripped from. their radio show. they're on break rn cuz of labor day. they do a good job of mocking leftism.

>muh European Nationalism
I'm a 56%er. I don't give a fuck about nationalism. I just want shills to FUCK OFF.

>da jewz are bad argument.
They openly admit that they control the media in their own publications:
web.archive.org/web/20140813183744/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

Jordan Peterson had the opportunity to refute the JQ, and he fucking cucked.
JP frequently makes reference to the work Solshinitsyn but when confronted with Solshinitsyn's book "200 Year Together" he couldn't even figure out how to pretend he didn't know anything. When asked for his answer to it, he literally just said "I can't do it" because he literally fucking can't without pissing off his paymasters.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbZZyVyEHGo

>inb4 I don't have time to watch a 3 minute video because I have a job, but I have plenty of time to continuously make shitty bad faith arguments.
Fuck the fuck off shill.

Attached: ME IRL - raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 20K)

cumtown's p cool.

So your argument for Peterson being a bad person is that he refuses to touch a ethnic/religious conspiracy issue?

The daily shoah
The people's square
Chris cantwell
Obzeen podzeen

Are there any good tech related podcasts I can listen too? Tried listening to a16z once and its was more about faggy sv bullshit than the actual technology.

Attached: 20190827_153406.jpg (4032x3024, 3.91M)

>he refuses to touch
Not him, but Peterson definitely touched it

>ethnic/religious conspiracy issue?
It's not a conspiracy if they OPENLY AND PUBLICLY TALK ABOUT IT.
They openly admit that they control the media in their own publications:

He public admits that he exists to convince white people want to take pride in their race are the same as anti-white liberals and pushed open-borders bullshit when he worked for the United Nations.
>tfw the shills don't quit so neither can I.

>image is 1 of 2.

Attached: Watch “Jordan Peterson Dismantled,” The Deceiver Absolutely BTFO, Challenged to a Duel CROP - 01 (601x9932, 1.47M)

I used to listen to PCper but it is shit now and there is no replacement. I feel an emptiness after years of Ryan. Ken and Allyn were good to. but without all three it is just a trainwreck.

image 2 of 2.

Attached: Watch “Jordan Peterson Dismantled,” The Deceiver Absolutely BTFO, Challenged to a Duel CROP - 02 (601x2349, 525K)

>Chris cantwell
>He listens to a federal informant.
christophercantwell.com/2018/03/24/i-am-a-federal-informant/
archive.is/1tCTf

there aren't really any right wing podcasts in there, unless you consider CFR right of center.

the qanon anonymous and sh!tpost podcasts are mostly clowning on right-wing internet culture with a focus on right wing conspiracy theories.

i've thought about adding some right wing stuff, but t b h, i'm not interested in listening to hour long rants from fundamentalist christians

Darknetdiaries
hackable
sometimes thecyberwire

Martyrmade (favorite)
Hardcore History
Popular Front, from time to time
Crimetown

Been meaning to listen to Revolutions and The Portal.
Anyone got any good recommendations for podcasts on technology, particularly artificial intelligence?

What player do y'all use? I'm looking for alternatives, been using spotify

>i've thought about adding some right wing stuff, but t b h, i'm not interested in listening to hour long rants from fundamentalist christians
How about hilarious comedy podcasts by atheists?
>tfw ZipRecruiter.com starts looking for high-ranking podcasts to advertise on.
>tfw they find your podcast and try to establish an advertising relationship with you.
>tfw nazi podcaster.
>tfw you LITERALLY PRINT OUT FORMS AND GET THEM SIGNED OFFICIALLY AND FAX THEM BACK AND OFFICIALLY DO AD READS ON YOUR NAZI PODCAST AND EVEN GET A SPONSORED LINK
proof: archive.fo/3iybx
>tfw the shit show that ensues, results in you receiving TWO YEARS worth ad revenue in a single week.
Funny as fuck:
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/the-daily-shoah-161-a-word-from-our-sponsor

Attached: WELCOME TRS RADIO LISTENERS.png (1276x796, 1.03M)

Usually, I listen via Podcast Addicts app. (costs money for pro-version without ads, but it's pretty dope.)

For Desktop, I download files locally and play in mpv or much better yet ncmpcpp.
I can map hotkeys and pause/play multiple ncmpcpp streams for maximum on-command autism.

nah, i'm good. i spend enough time on this site that i absorb right-wing talking points via osmosis.
honestly, the edgy internet-savvy right-wing movement is a chore to actually be around - i'd rather hear about it, than actually hear directly from it. i'm sure anyone on that side feels the same way about the edgy podcasts that comment on them.

the american christian fundamentalists are a weird curiosity though. very hardcore, refreshingly honest and mostly transparent. no one's really covering them afaik, which is a shame because i am interested, just not interested enough to actually slog through the actual podcasts they put out.

there was a very good, academic, short-lived podcast about jihadism called jihadology that spoke with researchers in that field. i would love to hear something like that, but to do with the right and american christian fundamentalism, but i suspect the research grants don't actually exist for there to even be an academic space.

Pocket Casts is the best for anything non-apple

>Pocket Casts
Is it better than Podcast Addicts?
Does it have the nifty timecode bookmark feature that Podcast Addicts has?

I'm not sure about timecode bookmarks. The listening progress for all episodes is synced across devices if that's what you need.

>i absorb right-wing talking points via osmosis.
How would you describe yourself politically?

hyperglobalist centre-left.

: - )

>The listening progress for all episodes is synced across devices if that's what you need.
Does that include desktop in Linux?

The Dick Show
Sleepycast reruns
Joe Rogan when someone interesting is on

Sure, at least through a browser. I don't know if they have a native app for Linux as they do for windows. Functionality is the exact same but I use native app because it's a bit more convenient and it registers as a media app in OS so I can use media keys and such.

>hyperglobalist centre-left.
In any case, if you would like to demoralize 2016 Trump supporters like myself, you should share this video with all your republican family members, and any leftist friends of yours, so they can join in on the fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=Oh6VSCsxUSQ
Also remind them that Trump was helped by, and betrayed Wikileak's Assange. That's not in the video, unfortunately.

oh I should mention that desktop/web and mobile apps are separate one-time purchases. 15$ total

This

Attached: Daily-Shoah-e1484636203204.png (979x497, 427K)

>oh I should mention that desktop/web and mobile apps are separate one-time purchases. 15$ total
Motherfucker. If you can't guarantee a desktop bookmark feature (which would win me the fuck over in a heartbeat) I'll pass.

i'm not american.
fwiw, i immediately lower someone's social score if they tell me to go off and watch a youtube video to change my views.
it's annoying and it's a safe assumption that they're quite dim.

what does desktop bookmark feature mean?
i said already that the listening progress for all and any episodes is synced regardless of platform

Used to listen to the Tim Ferriss show and got lots of good info from it, but holy shit that guy is annoying.

It's not an opinion piece.
It's just a compilation of documented BLATANT contradictions and policy flipflops without any commentary.
>fwiw, i immediately lower someone's social score if they tell me to go off and look at evidence to change my views.
>it's annoying and it's a safe assumption that they're quite dim.
I didn't know Evidence was an American thing. :^)

Myth of the 20th Century and TDS.

I mean if the host says something really funny, or gives instructions on how to do something, I can just create a bookmark to that exact moment in the podcast, so I can refer back to it, or show my friends the funniest parts, when I have the chance.

>Myth of the 20th Century
Can you post Exit Strategy pls?

>i'm not interested in listening to hour long rants from fundamentalist christians
That is literally the most boring part of the right wing, utterly predictable.
Listen to the actually interesting ones, namely the ones who actually get censored by YouTube and Co.

>Listen to the actually interesting ones, namely the ones who actually get censored by YouTube and Co.
idk, are youtube alt-righters worth my time? I listen alt-right podcasters, but youtubers always seem like they're presenting basic bitch talking points. Recommendation to prove me wrong?

If I had it I would, but not once in my life have I donated to an internet creator.

alright, friend you've absolutely DESTROYED me with your FACTS and EVIDENCE. i'm still not watching your video.

as i said in the other post, at least they're transparent.
the new, savvy, right is largely composed of intellectually dishonest, smug, grifters that i really have no interest in hearing for extended periods of time.

>If I had it I would, but not once in my life have I donated to an internet creator.
Throughout my life, neither have I. And I've always ended being glad I didn't.
>tfw AVGN's movie was shit.
>tfw The Amazing Atheists projects like Free Speech vids and NotProductive were scams.
>tfw most kickstarters were scams.
>tfw allegations that certain dissidents I won't name are doing fucky shit with their money.

I've been using player fm for android, I'm not sure if it's on iOS or not.

I can explain the jq for you.
they have higher iq on average coupled with nepotism. same way that Freemasons hold many prominent positions of power.

Is it possible that there are a handful of Jews are trying to run the world? I think more likely than not. and definitely not all. But it's also true that there are Chinese that are trying to rule the world, and Japanese and French...

You're retarded bc you think getting rid of Jews will solve all the world's problems. If you do it will create a power vacuum that another group, ethnic or not, will fill. killing or banishing all Jews won't solve any problems you need to fight their ideas not their race.

>the new, savvy, right is largely composed of intellectually dishonest, smug, grifters
That are the people you usually find on the edges of the conservative party.

I am not talking about the Ben Shapiros of this world.

Basically TDS and Myth of the 20th century, the first one being current events driven, the second one history and ideas focused.

>If you do it will create a power vacuum that another group, ethnic or not, will fill.
Not him, but that's the point.

Stop listening to alt right shit, I agree some of the points are intresting to entertain but the whole ethnonationalism is not where I belive you should be putting your focus.

i don't count shapiro amongst the new-right.
he is the perfect embodiment of the old, masquerading as the new when it suits his needs.

>he is the perfect embodiment of the old, masquerading as the new when it suits his needs.
Yes, but he perfectly fits the smug grifter you talked about.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWpCdUQLWwU