If I steal one of these how do I make it work

If I steal one of these how do I make it work

Attached: lead_720_405_1.jpg (703x405, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFwn1nVQcjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have a GPS chip in them somewhere. So you've have to scoop that out before bringing it back to your niggershed

i'd usually call you a dumb nigger but I fucking hate these pieces of shit so godspeed

Get rid of the GPS chip, then rewire the motor to bypass whatever mechanism they use for locking / turning them off / on.

give it back tyrone

stop being a double nigger

You swap the bird circuit board for a xiaomi one they cost 30 neetbux on Ali. FUCK SCOOTERS

Nah, fuck these things and fuck the faggots who ignore safety laws while using them and then just leave them whereever they feel like.

Fuck scooters

Get yourself a real motorbike, double nigger.

throw it into a river and hotwire an old car like a real man

We have this same thread every day.

For a tech board you guys are pretty luddite

I would short one out, fry all of their gay internals to reverse engineer the first one. The second one should be easy work.

Jow Forums is for smartphones and fizzbuzz cirlcejerks.
If you want knowledge about nigger rigging stuff, try /diy/.

Give it back, Jamal.

Please stop sending faggots like OP our way. If the cock sniff needs to ask, then he is not capable.

Why would you want to use it even if you steal it? Just gut em for the 18650s vape sticks. Many chinamen built whole powerwalls out of those.

Sell the motors for crack money.

it's wrong but i'm not mad, Jamal.
just sell the parts

youtu.be/IFwn1nVQcjA

>ooga booga magical spinny plank bad

holy shit what a retarded video

Put it in a steel box and take it to a basement GPS is a joke it's line of sight almost.check chip by chip and just burn the gps

>actually shows you how to remove GPS

seething bird employee

He pulled out the microcontroller that unlocks the wheels, so now it's a push scooter lol

just power sand the wheels into hexagons and leave them on the street where you found them

people will still use them

>Nah, fuck these things and fuck the faggots who ignore safety laws while using them and then just leave them whereever they feel like.
Sounds to me like a mentality problem. And a problem in your particular country. Scooters don't have a mind of their own, there's no blame there.

lol that metal part is a gps chip. he stole your scooter and you cant do shit about it

We also get replies like these every time:
I just don't get it. What have these scooters done to you? Why aren't you indifferent about them like everyone sane?

>why aren't you indifferent to litter like everyone sane
everyone hates them.

dudetrustme.org

could I take out the motor, throw a counterweight on it and make a magic wand?

Attached: 1546556754330.png (928x960, 519K)