Getting a job at a FANG company

Hi,

has anyone of you tried to get a job at a FANG company? Is it worth the effort or is it just a meme?

I am european, so is it worth moving to the USA (if I get that far), or would you rather stay in europe?

Attached: 1e929138c67c3c0af1182df8a2417cd6.jpg (620x244, 12K)

Stay in Europe unless you want a CCTV up your ass

why do we pretend Netflix is anything similar to FAG companies

is it so the acronym isn't fag?

I didn't create the acronym, but I guess that was the reason

The only part of the US I'd ditch Europe for would be New England. I'd much rather move to some third world shithole and risk getting my heart eaten by Warlord Matumbo than California.

True, Netflix uses Java so they must suck.

How did Netflix sneak into this instead of Applel? They are one bad year away from disappearing.

Interesting point, facebook, amazon and google run their own servers, netflix runs on aws.

Netflix does do alot of "woke" propaganda
They are the most irreverent out of the bunch tho

it's actually faang, apple is in it

It's afag.

Stay in Europe. Provided you're not in the UK or Spain or some shit.

What about MS? Also why Netflix? They are nowhere near the level of the others and have a revenue below Intel.

it's meant to be companies you want to work for as a numale straight out of college

should be faamg
fb, aapl, amzn, msft, googl

Together with MS and Intel it'd be: I M A FAG, a lot more accurate and reasonable on every level.

So where is Snap and Uber?

Dunno abou the ANG but I've heard that working as an average code monkey at Facecuck makes you want to hang yourself.

>So where is Snap and Uber?
They have to stop somewhere. Now stop asking these faggot questions

It's undeniably great thing to have on your cv when you are looking for an actual job.

didn't work for that chink cuck unfortunately

what? why the fuck would anyone want to live in some eastern european shithole?
UK is habitable, just don't live in the big cities like a fucking retard

I am in Austria, and I have quite a good job, but one of the big silicon valley companies would be nice for my cv.

Most of these are known to treat employees like garbage
Google is known to have a giant meme of a working environment but then you have to be considerate of the yellow dragonkin and non-binary pansexuals you're working with
Honestly I'd stay away