What are the best VALUE wireless earbuds?

The whole airpods craze got me thinking, it is a pain in the ass when all my aux-based headphone cables and earphones start breaking on me and the left and right ears lose connection, - just so many other annoyances like getting cable caught on things, or having to have clothes with a pocket every time i listen to music while doing other activities, so many annoyances...
Anyways, what are some good wireless earbuds that won't break the bank but aren't also chinkshit that will break on me, drop out or give me some kind of cancer?

Attached: 1200px-AirPods.jpg (1200x819, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32814067279.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless bump

You'll have to decide that for yourself. Some of them really don't work with specific ear types, so your best bet is to head to your local normie tech story and ask if they have trial units. See which ones work for you, because apple's full plastic approach is fucking garbage unless it is your express intention to still hear everything around you with headphones on, making you think that they aren't in properly at all.

Also don't listen to the "Lol they make it sound like compressed garbage kek", on such short distances i sincerely doubt you could tell the deifference between interference caused by compression and interference caused by wires dragging along your clothing.

Other option is to use headphones with mmcx connector and bluetooth cable.

Galaxy Buds will probably last forever if taken care of unlike all the other one year lifespan trash on the market.

Attached: 1554051060265.png (743x1566, 581K)

All are shit and hard not to lose. Also bt simply sucks in populated places with a lot of traffic unless u want to experience what was it like when Internet connection couldn't live stream a single song.

>having to have clothes with a pocket every time i listen to music
implying you phone isnt in that pocket.
Ive come to the conclusion that everbody that wants airpods are nagging homosex

Have used airpods since the first gen was out, pretty good

$30 Tin T2 + 6$ BT MMCX Cable is sounds amazing i only whip out my DSD DAP only to listen to hi resolution files. I spend all day with them on my macbook and take them and a spare cable on 50km rides with my watch. They are indestructable. All round you just cannot do better.

Attached: IMG_7303.jpg (3264x2448, 3.89M)

>wanting ear cancer
just use normal earbuds like a non-retarded person

SoundPEATS don't cost very much and sound somewhere around how AirPods sound.

>Bluetooth causes cancer
What do (You) care? (You) already are cancer.

I really like my Anker Soundcore Liberty Airs. Gay name but they're good cus they're in ear and the battery is pretty fucking good

That looks like a wire in that picture.

yeha that makes it not suck

*newsflash* almost all true wireless headsets suck.

I've heard these sound pretty great. Too bad they look silly though.

Why is this? There's nothing inherent in the wireless tech that makes them suck.

One good quality transmitter instead of two cheaper ones.

Why can't they put two good quality ones? I somehow doubt it's the Bluetooth radios that make them sound crappy, but the rubbish tiny drivers they use.

its the extremely low power profiles to get them to work with the small battery in the form factor

True Wireless Stereo is a Qualcomm Technology and only Realtek is licenced to make the reciever chips lately. They all tend to be very hissy because of the audio amplifier topology involved.

My T2 BT receiver uses an Airhoha chipset and sounds great. I did alot of research trying to get the best BT audio.. i even did teardowns to get to the bottom of it.

Attached: airoha.jpg (2448x3264, 1.7M)

>wireless eaebuds
>value

That board looks like it was made for 6 year old to practice soldering on.

>drop out
All wireless headphones drop out, especially on android. It doesn't handle bluetooth well and Apple's done some standard breaking shit to make its airpods work so well in tandem with iphones.

What BT receiver did you get

aliexpress.com/item/32814067279.html

trust me buy two and rotate the charging.... the BT lasts forever :)

Attached: IMG_7623.jpg (3264x2448, 941K)

Waiting for my wf-1000xm3

Enjoying Sony's shit ability at properly stocking for release

BoseChad here.
Can’t go wrong with QC35II + SoundSport Wireless for the gym/outside.

Virgins

> Amar Gopal Bose
They are ok but expensive. Dont go around acting like you are special for owning Bose. Your not exactly rocking DSD 5.6mhz like a true Baller.

Attached: IMG_7876.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

I wish I had waited for these. I got the TWS600 from HiFiman on release and don't feel too great with it, although I'm not sure if it's a problem with me or with it.

not expecting too much hifi wise out of them
hoping the active noise cancellation is decent enough and that the mic quality isn't shit
More of a convenience set than anything serious

There are some REALLY good chink clones that are basically 1-1 replica of the Airpods 2 for 60 bucks, and tons of even cheaper versions for 20-40, that tend to have lower battery life or not the complete feature set ... but at such prices there is no reason not to give some a try. Use YT as research platform.

I like my QCY-t1.
I have the right paired to phone and left paired to laptop, whichever I pull from the dock first syncs to its thing then the second bud pairs to the first. They sound better than I expected bluetooth buds to and I haven't had an issue with battery life. I mostly use them to kill audiobooks at work all day, just throw them in the dock when something comes up and recharge the dock about once a week.

fuck that question, what is the best earbuds sound quality-wise?

>BoseChad here.
No

Attached: 1543513266155m.jpg (1024x847, 170K)

>6$ BT MMCX Cable
link cable

you are a massive faggot that cant read.

Based. I use a 4cm x 1cm x 2 cm bluetooth DAC myself and plug my wired IEMs and often times my headphones into it. There's still wires though, but at least I can move freely and the battery lasts all day of continuous listening.

Do you have any setup for headphones?

Galaxy Buds because I got them for free.

Attached: 1402889627730.jpg (250x188, 12K)

>t. nagging homosex

Is Sony's incompetence in inventory management something that's unique to them or the current norm?

wf-1000xm3 came out early August. It's now basically September and any online supplier is backordered to the point where they don't even advertise availability or shipment dates. Few online stores in the US even stock them in the first place and all are sold out or still showing preorder as if they never released. Preordered early August, looks like I'm going to wait two full months. I don't usually buy anything on release but what a fucking joke.

what's wrong with KKB?

Taking an article at face value

wtf retard, pouch battery in vice?

Attached: ad4b94fd6e.jpg (900x675, 63K)

are you a millionaire or something, thats expensive real estate you live in, views of the bridge and cbd.

You've only stated that it cost $6, is Bluetooth, and connects to MMCX earphones.