>2019
>Back to School
>Looks up 'macbook pro' and 'macbook air'
Why is Apple legally allowed to sell 128GB anything in 2019 for $1,000? Who on earth could be buying anything with 128GB of storage for such a high price?

Attached: removezoomer.jpg (810x456, 86K)

Most kids in college now write their lessons out on paper like every generation before them.
Also, if they do have a laptop, they're as cheap as to buy a underpowered Chromebook for MSRP over a used ThinkPad.

No wonder the average American college student runs up $50,000 in debt. They whipe their asses with their diplomas and then they go take out loans using thier parents credit card.

Attached: Appal.png (1196x826, 416K)

At least you get a free hand grenade to make those school shootings easier. All you gotta do is use it like a normal laptop and it will spontaneously detonate into a fireball of aluminium shrapnel.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190814_at_19.44.38.png (1013x882, 733K)

>Why is Apple legally allowed to sell
Because we don't have price controls, you filthy commie scum. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Some people like shiny crap.

>Some people buy shiny crap

Attached: Lebrawns.jpg (1400x1000, 386K)

Yes, that is correct. Let fools and their money depart from one another.

Aye mane why it coming up there be a $2,499 purchase for a 15 inch Macbook Po.

Attached: card.jpg (1024x682, 320K)

the religious part of us is powerfull. It can be extremely dangerous when hijaked by things that are not the worship of god

Attached: g.png (2298x327, 108K)

money = god you imbecile

>Why is Apple legally allowed to sell 128GB anything in 2019 for $1,000?
FUCK OFF COMMIE

The bookstore at my community college also sells apple products.

Attached: 51c.png (658x545, 176K)

>>No wonder the average American college student runs up $50,000 in debt.
Average debt is $29000 for a bachelors. It's mostly government backed student loans, and you can barely buy a new SUV for this amount.

Why would you need more and also, if you really needed it, there's the cloud too.

As a student you're supposed to be either in debt or relatively poor unless you've got the best side hustle. So what student even buys apple products? Fucking dumb asses. What do people even do in USA colleges. They'd be fine with a 300$ Lenovo

Imagine that women are allowed to sell their bath water to NEETS. That's why.

Best part is they have DDR3 RAM lmfao

If you aren't playing vidya why do you need more than 128?

Probably because most students don't use more than 128GB of storage.

this

anything wrong with the i9 15 inch MacBook Pro? it's only $2,400 at Best Buy

>hate macshit
>buy XPS13 for daily stuff
>no problems
I think mactoddlers just like wasting money desu

>Why is Apple legally allowed to sell 128GB anything in 2019 for $1,000?
Because it sells, retard. Macs are nice. People pay a premium for them

I wouldn't be caught dead with a Dell

Xps isnt fucking value brainlet lmfao

I used to have a MacBook years ago because I was a music producer and I just wanted stability, never had any complains regarding it'd purpose

Went back to college afterward, bought a 300e small as fuck computer to write shit down, never had to complain either.

People tends to mix what computers are meant for.. Buying an anything apple thing for college is degenerate

what do you need the space for in a portable machine

99% of people it's fine. Dunno what bubble you're living in but everyone just streams Youtube, spotify/apple music and the rest is web browsing.

Still room to install apps if you want to talk the productivity route

No issues so far?
Cheaper than macshit and just as good if not better

better hope there isn't so you don't deal with Dell support

Only a fucking zoomer would accuse dell shit of being quality

Dell support is infinitely superior to macshit support.

Attached: 1542084621604.jpg (1200x990, 504K)

Oh fuck, I just ordered a Dell Ultrasharp monitor. I hope it won't blow up in my face or anything.

I used a dell 1440p ultrawide at work for a week and it did in a week not even joking and got sent back

Just bought a 2013 macbook air with 8gb and 256 ssd for ~330 on ebay, didg?

im not one for brand loyalty but due to ignorance i have always had an iphone after my Motorola razor conked out in 2010.
untill 2018 i thought 12 hour battery life and 64gb, clucnky handling apps were just normal phone problems....

i moved to PH and lost my Iphone to a taxi driver who never returned it to me even though i could see everything he was doing on my phone and could talk to him, the guy was just a nigger.

ended up buying an Oppo with 110 hour battery and 20 hour video watching and expandable memory and 10x zoom and 4k recording. all for 500us vs 900us for the new iphone

never again will i buy or support apple, they have been gouging me for years. also u...s....b.... never been so convenient

>ultrawide
Ew, no. It's a 16:10 U2410. Reviews looked very positive.

>macshit

1440 ultrawide is a good combo

wish it caught on

Lol youve replied to me about this weeks ago. Just buy if man its clearly the monitor for you :)

I dont like it i still use 2 glossy 27 inch 1080p ips panels at work over that lol.

i am gayman a lot so thats why i prefer it.

I gaymen on a new 27 incj 144hz 1440p ips lg panel i got recently :)

i am on a 27" 1080 at the moment because my wife put a hole through my 1200$ acer pred x34

>stats worse than my fucked up used x230
imahine being an applecuck

I hope you beat her for that

i have hit my wife several times and i always hate to see her cry when i do it, i will never hit my wife again.
im a nigger.

>Lol youve replied to me about this weeks ago.
Nope, that was certainly someone else. I didn't even know this exact monitor until this week.

stop being poor, fag

Because there are any other decent laptops available for less than $1000 right?
Fucking retard.

128GB is perfectly fine for most people. Normalfags have cloud services to store data on and they stream all of their media. Techy people have local servers for storing their data on. The only people who want a lot of storage space directly on their computer fall painfully in the middle of these two.

Must suck to be an American with no consumer rights.

I don't know any normalfags who use cloud services. It's all external hard drives & USBs

Every normalfag I know uses iCloud if they use a Mac or One Drive if they're a wintoddler. Some even use Google's cloud.

Because cloudshit is all the rage now for soya people. Only cavemen and alt-right use hdds. Progressive and modern minded people store everything on cloud.

Thermal throttling, Intel ME, proprietary firmware, non-removable battery

Apple will be selling a $1100 iPhone that will only come with 64GB of storage in a few weeks.

Guess I’m a normalfag. I travel a lot all year round and my main device is a fucking iPad Air. I never thought it could replace my laptop entirely but it did, and the cloud services work really well if you actually get into the ecosystem. This is coming from a faggot who used Linux almost exclusively for the past 12 years.

>Most kids in college now write their lessons out on paper like every generation before them.

I just don't know what was wrong with US millenials. I did a term there on a swap and everyone had a macbook. Everybody was just on facebook. I guess that shit has all moved to the phones now but it was so weird.

Attached: 1542124455387.jpg (1250x833, 198K)

normies struggle to fill 32GB phones and literally have no reason to save anything on their laptops besides like a few word or work documents

What's so odd? Students get discounts on Macs. OS X is more stable than Windows, and it's Unix. The choice isn't difficult to make.