>he has to have some content running on his PC or smartphone to watch while eating

Attached: explaining_dispappointment.gif (291x348, 1.69M)

I usually have lunch in a large food court most of the days. I noticed that most of the males there sat alone, usually looking at their phone. But females, by large, sat in groups of other females, usually accompanied by a single male. And by comparison, the male in the mostly-female groups, was often more physically attractive than the males eating alone.

Doesn't it get your noggin jogging?

>He thinks he's superior to others because he stares blankly at a wall while he eats.

I fucking hate when people use "content" as a generic term for media.

I almost never eat while doing something else tho

Yes, because when I’m eating boring shit I prefer to fill the time with something more pleasant. Eating in silence staring into nothingness is reserved only when the food really deserves it

>what was a television

Imagine requiring the company of others while nourishing oneself.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CRITICIZE EVERY LITTLE THING I DO????

Attached: reeee.png (357x357, 105K)

>frogposting

Now that is mean. Pepe is the universal language.

the enlightened man consumes his lunch while sitting at a table with his colleagues, silently nodding and pretending to understand perfectly when they talk about their sex life.

Attached: rare pepe.png (500x500, 235K)

this

not any better than boomers who eat frozen dinner infront of a tv

Guilty of this. When I'm at home, I'll make a couple of hot dogs and then eat it in front of my desktop while watching the latest Mark Dice video or Simpsons clips (less so recently but I got on a kick and now they flood my recommends)

>Simpsons clips
>after 1998
Seriously, what the utter fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1517396565937.jpg (542x540, 142K)

makes me nostalgic. I also rewatched all of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. That and the aforementioned Simpsons would be on every day after school at my friend's house. I didn't get to watch a lot of TV growing up, we sometimes lived in the country with three TV stations no cable, usually dial-up internet too.

>hot dogs
subhuman food
literally paying the food industry jew to eat leftovers of meat carcasses

not all hot dogs use mechanically separated meat. get yourself a nice high quality wiener, no homo.

hey it's something that the food bank gives me that i'll actually cook. I'm afraid of cooking meat. I can go down the meat aisle now but I still don't like it. Hot dogs don't look raw when they're raw, and I can just boil them for 10 minutes, easy. Thaw a bun (because you have to freeze them since they always go bad/stale) in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then, split it and put it under the toaster oven on broil for 5 minutes. Throw some mustard, sourkraut (lasts long, it's pickled), and some of these dried crispy onions and dried jalapenos I found. Tastes pretty good and is easy.

I heard he watches captain kangaroo

Attached: thumbnail 2.jpg (2250x1176, 334K)

In the UK the Simpsons would air at six o clock in the evening followed by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

At home I do like to put something one while I eat my meal.

When I eat alone while out I always get something to take away, whether it's a sandwich or something hot. If I can I like to walk to the promenade and sit down while looking out to sea while I eat. Though when the weather is not so good I eat indoors, maybe flicking thru a magazine, and other times looking at something on my smartphone. I guess it depends on the environment, it there's a window to look out of, or a good view I prefer that.