Windblows 10

so i had an update for developer mode and it took away so many options. i cant un-install rollback or disable my touchpad drive. what the fuck do i do? i cant play games cause the fucking touchpad is right where i res my palms. i dont even want a touchpad. someone have a virus to corrupt my touchpad driver or completely remove the shit from my system? i cant uninstall the fucker cause at reboot its back to normal.

Attached: mmc_fLrTLcfxje.png (400x455, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windowscentral.com/how-disable-touchpad-while-mouse-connected-windows-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>games

if you tell me to un-install windows; fuck you. i have linux/GNU and windblows on 2 different drivers

>shitty windows

really? nothing? Jow Forums tech has no fix. figures. all of the wizards have left long ago

fucking help me you ass hats

Not your personal tech support, kiddo.

you can be if you wanted to help jew tech
power is knowledge and the more you spread knowledge the more you become like jesus.

Attached: mhmgmjndfiewgfuwehf7.png (640x345, 212K)

In windows there is a setting to disable touchpad when a mouse is plugged in...lookup disable touchpad when pointer device(or mouse) is active on google.

disable windows auto driver updating

Everyone nice swapped to Linux sorry

>this guy

Attached: 56drcytvuhb.jpg (320x252, 24K)

1: This isn't your tech support forum

2: Install the right fucking driver/software and it might do what you want it to do, dipshit.

what do you mean the right drivers? windows told me these are new drivers for my system.

Attached: fgfjfkfh.jpg (480x360, 11K)

look at my OP image user

It's not on that page but on a separate settings page/tab.

Jow Forums is not tech support for computer illiterates

windowscentral.com/how-disable-touchpad-while-mouse-connected-windows-10

It's literally the first page shown on google and many other results are there as well.

Install Gentoo

ma, 15 years ago i would hack the fuck out of your system leaving you there say pic related

Attached: rtcfyvgubhinjo.jpg (550x550, 46K)

The wizards stopped giving a shit, actually. Jow Forums is not your personal tech support forum.

>2week install process
i already have arch installed on another drive for my personnel life, it works great. windows is for games now help me user, spread the power.

Attached: 123456789.jpg (600x300, 38K)

like i said befor jew tech, power is knowledge.

Attached: spread_the_power.jpg (444x336, 22K)

what settings?

Attached: YK1Z2RAsZT.png (1280x768, 114K)

actually Jow Forums is for technology and if there is a problem with technology then it should be talked about not hidden away.

Attached: he_wants_you.png (600x929, 709K)

>windowscentral.com/how-disable-touchpad-while-mouse-connected-windows-10
It's in my version...have you changed yours or are you using another version?

>windowscentral.com/how-disable-touchpad-while-mouse-connected-windows-10

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_6IZi0L6JI5.png (1280x768, 261K)

i am pretty sure i am still using windows 10

the one thing i changes was windows offered me a dev-mod for widows and these are the updates in pic. i dont wanna be an ass about this and i know lots of people have this problem from reports from feedback hub. i need dev-mode cause i have extremely high res screen and it fucks up netflicks and my browser making everything small as fuck an if i zoom in then its blurry but this dev-mode gave me an option to make text and UI's larger with no blur. i dont know what the fuck the problem with windows is. if it was xp i would just reinstall my drivers from device manager. just help me guys. i just want my dam games.

i forgot pics

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_GnJfq1CAGH.png (1280x768, 76K)

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_VA0AWjtdNK.png (1280x768, 75K)