Spotify-loader?

Is there a way to download music from Spotify similar to that of Deezer?

Attached: spotify.png (768x563, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

interviewfor.red/
github.com/search?q=spotify
github.com/broonie89/loadify-1?
github.com/Shawak/downtify
github.com/eviabs/Downtify
github.com/eviabs/downtify-premium
github.com/max1weber/Downtify
defectivebydesign.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was this one tool made in C# by some guy on GitHub that I used a while ago and it worked flawlessly.
It even did tagging n shit.
I can't remember what it was called though, I'm looking for it right now and if I happen to find it I'll just post it here.
You'll probably need a .NET compiler though (easiest would be Visual Studio I believe), as I don't think it came with precompiled binaries.

(cont)
Alternatively, check out interviewfor.red/

(cont)
I still can't find it.
It was called "Downloadtify" or something.
There is one called "Downloadify" that's made in JavaScript, but that one doesn't work anymore and is also not the one I meant.
The one I'm talking about was definitely made in C#.

Maybe try all the various ones on GitHub?
github.com/search?q=spotify

dont give up user we count on you

I know what this guy is talking about but i dont think it works anymore

Why? Deezer has basically the same library

Seems to be exactly to what I'm (we're) looking for, hope you manage to find it user.
Some specific songs are Spotify exclusives.

Did Spotify make any updates regarding lossless? Hate using Tidal, but only do so because Qobuz is still missing a decent chunk of my library. Much rather support them than a NIGGER

Any news user? I'll search for it as well, we can make it.
Never heard of this one before, is it worth it?

you click the download button

>GitHub
is this github.com/broonie89/loadify-1?

>Last commit 4 years ago
Damn, does it still work?

Attached: 1245540872825565097.jpg (960x960, 222K)

Deezer doesn't have weeb music.

and nothing of value was lost

Nah that's not the one I meant unfortunately.
However maybe that one works as well?
Idk just try that one and all the various ones you can find on GitHub, Google, etc.

And hang on I know have the tool I was talking about on an old computer that I haven't used in a while, I'll just bring it into my room and power it on real quick and see what it was called, maybe I can even upload the source code in case it's been taken down from GitHub.

(cont)
Actually hang on I'll just go shower and eat breakfast real quick
I'll post the name and/or source code as soon as I'm done, shouldn't take too long, just give me a bit

Something was disabled in the API that made it posible to dl songs easily.
When I looked around half a year ago, all the programs I found merely use the Spotify API to get playlist data, then use youtube-dl or deezer to get the songs. Deezloader? That one still around?

1/2

OK, I'm back finally. Sorry for keeping you all waiting.
The tool I was talking about and that I used a few years ago is called "Downtify".

Some notes:
- I don't know if it still works, it has not been updated in a long time (other than downtify-premium which I mention below). I don't have a Spotify account anymore so I can't test either.
- It downloads music "only" in MP3 320Kbps, no FLAC or whatever (does Spotify even support FLAC or lossless formats in general?).
- I think it requires a Premium account. Not sure why. One of the forks (see below) seems to not require a Premium account though.
- From what I can tell, it works by recording (I think it's called "ripping"? Might be wrong though) the songs. So it has to listen to a song in its entirety before downloading is finished. However, it seems to do so perfectly, because one time I did a little experiment and tried downloading the same song twice, and both files had the exact same hash. So that's good. You should redo this experiment yourself just to double-check if this is still the case.
- You have to give it your Spotify account credentials, I think you do so by placing some config file in the same directory as the executable, I don't really remember anymore. There was a little example config file included, if I remember correctly.
- You will probably need to compile it, it does not come with precompiled binaries from what I can tell. Try Visual Studio.
- My account was never nuked by Spotify for using this tool.
- You should probably join a private tracker such as RED if you're interested in downloading music. They have FLACs too. See interviewfor.red/

2/2

This is the one I used:
github.com/Shawak/downtify
However, there seems to be several forks of it, these are some of them (I have not tested any of these, there are also probably more than just these ones):
github.com/eviabs/Downtify
github.com/eviabs/downtify-premium
github.com/max1weber/Downtify (this one is probably just some random garbage fork with next to no changes)
Feel free to test them all out and report back in this thread, for other anons to see.
If you need any other info, just ask me.

Why? Deezer gives you flac, Spotify is ogg-only.

wtf is this autism shit, you can download music directly through spotify with a premium account without any of this bullshit

If a song was ever taken off spotify or you just didn't feel like fucking with Spotify premium anymore, I'd assume. Why shouldn't you be able to freely download the files and not be tied to the app?

>Why shouldn't you be able to freely download the files and not be tied to the app?
because you're paying for the service of spotify not for the specific music, if you wanted to download the song or album freely then buy it

No, you can't.
At least not without DRM and a maximum song download limit (which is also a form of DRM).
defectivebydesign.org/
DRM is cancer no matter how you look at it.

And I got quads, so I must be speaking the truth :)

>what is Mobilism modded Spotify apk
Apparently not something anyone in this thread has heard of.

phoneposter please return to r/spotify you must be so lost

Do most people not listen to Spotify on their phones? Isn't that one of the main reasons for using it? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I'm not supposed to understand this.