Choice to work at botnet or amazon. What would you do?

Choice to work at botnet or amazon. What would you do?

Attached: 9D6F33C3-5F3D-43D5-8867-8440D3A8F3E1.png (300x106, 8K)

Nothing because everything you do is tracked.

Amazon. Botnet is too much of a leftist cult.

Amazon.

mfw the botnet wants me to stay a neet

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

Amazon is net evil, google net good. Easy choice.

What kind of people work at amazon?

amazon

Google sounds like an awful place to work if you're not turbowoke, Amazon just sounds like an awful place to work in general.
Feels good to be NEET.

Goygle. Infiltrate and subvert them from within.

Either will look on great on a resume, so which evil corporation pays more?

Google. Looks better on resume.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x329, 15K)

begone, kike

Botnet. Freeshit. More lateral movement.
Amazon has rep as works ppl into the ground.

Attached: 1559729130993(3).png (373x369, 222K)

Google. Doesn't Bezos basically employ chattel slavery?

>one provides useful services and innovations for free (well, at the cost of your data)
>one is an overpriced aliexpress that provides no value to humanity while killing the environment extra hard with their stupid one day delivery shit
Doesn't seem like a hard choice if you were a wagecuck.

>Amazon has rep as works ppl into the ground.
That's the warehouse drones and the likes. Their tech employees get about the same treatment as the other big companies, which isn't great but rather decent overall.

G00g13. subvert from within. would work my way deep into the matrix. delet myself and frens from botnet and archives. plant backdoors every fucking where. slowly release infrastructure maps cryptically on Jow Forums. release chrome source code to public. the list goes on and on. i would become a hero to the people. you would want to know my name. you may call me, mr. shark.

Attached: 1566314535990.png (500x281, 57K)

Don't forget changing all the wallpapers to pepes, Mr Shark.

I've heard that working for Amazon shopping is pretty comfy, but anything AWS is death march crunch time, and AWS is really all they're hiring for at the moment. Plus you're basically stuck in Seattle, whereas there are lots of botnet offices and transferring is pretty common. t. working for the botnet, so I'm probably biased.

>OR Amazon
Same shit with a different coat of paint.

Amazon. Jeff is based and straight-forward about how evil his company is. That's a hell of a lot better than the virtue signaling from Botnet.

>I've heard that working for Amazon shopping is pretty comfy, but anything AWS is death march crunch time
Spoiler alert: it's the opposite. AWS is fun to work for but the consumer side guys get fucked from what I've seen.
>and AWS is really all they're hiring for at the moment
True.

Kill people enforcing me exclusively into these two options.

You're Indian so both are the same shit.

Both have been my customer for years. I also have friends that work(ed) at both.

Absolutely 100% Google.

> better pay
> better work-life balance
> better perks

I want money so bad I'd take either. ;_;

Google cuz they pay more

>any other answer but this

I'd work for Microsoft

Make 100k in grueling conditions, extreme travel, long hours, weekend work, unattainable goals, no perks, etc.

Or make 90k when you can work from home, unlimited vacation, free snacks/ lunch provided, 25-35 hour weeks, actually enjoy the job, etc.

hmmm

>unlimited vacation
Imagine falling for this meme.

I've taken 2 weeks this year, with another 2 weeks set for the EOY. Not to mention working from home whenever/ not really working when I need it.

Last employer I was lucky to get 3 weeks a year. Kids here read the "unlimited vacation is a scam" articles and believe it. Haha oh man