What mouse do you use?

What mouse do you use?
Is it a meme transformer like pic related, or something nice and sleek?
Do you plan to upgrade soon?

Attached: 640-00_lg[1].jpg (2048x1536, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lqxQL1x4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some random Microsoft mouse that I picked up for 20 bucks from the only store open at 3 AM when the old one shit the bed

G502, yet to find a mouse that's better. I want to try final mouse though but the price is dogshit and the company is worse. I don't like lighter mouse either so g502 still kicking it. I use all the buttons for binds and macros too.

This is probably my 13th Naga. Screw Razer.
Gud mause tho

Attached: 81xeyiadbaL._SX466_.jpg (466x456, 18K)

I just ordered a deathadder elite, my 4th razer mouse in 13y of solely razer mice. They last long and feel great but are expensive. I don't really get all the meme razer hate

>last long
wat?

Had a deathadder, the buttons started to feel mushy within a year. Bought another one, same thing. Even opened it up to see if it was dirt/dust or something, it wasn't.

A standard wheel mouse. Never felt the need for anything fancier and it's cheap to replace if something happens to it.

Attached: mouton-bp-b100-gallery-image.png (687x600, 196K)

Where can I get this dota mouse

Not my pic, but one of these with aftermarket glides and the internal weight removed.

Attached: 39A9gWf[1].jpg (2400x3200, 809K)

Logitech G102
Cheap as fuck but has a good sensor and feels like a wired g pro

Attached: 1769115_2_i1064.jpg (344x352, 14K)

Each razer lasts me at minimum 4 years

It's the G203 any good? It's on sale

I legit use the same mouse like that at work. It's got back/forward buttons and 3 spare buttons that are perfect for media controls. It's also chinkshit so it's cheap as shit and the light colour indicates DPI so you can easily switch it.
It's not a grreat mouse, but good for work.
At home, I'm using a Logitech marathon mouse and it's pretty good, a little heavy though

"MSI Interceptor DS300 GAMING MOUSE" Yeah, I know, but it came with Winblows Software to customize the buttons and light, so now I have the browser Forward and Back buttons controlling my volume, and the DPI button now pauses/plays shit. The buttons work in Chrome OS, Ubuntu, Windows, and who knows what else? I find it comfy.

Attached: fdsuhzhf.jpg (620x423, 34K)

Some chink shit I got on aliexpress

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-203109_1.jpg (1080x1059, 63K)

I had a RAT7 for years and I loved the fuck out of that thing. The original transformer mouse people hated and no one gave the time of day cause it was a madcatz product but it was honestly one of my favorite mice I've ever used. It's been really hard to find a mouse that fucking heavy and comfortable since. Once the mouse wheel died on it though I got a Deathadder which was mediocre. Nothing special and a little light for me, so I eventually replaced it with a Corsair Glaive which I love, as it fits my hand fucking perfect. I also picked up a Scimitar Pro for work because I do a lot of remote tech support and 12 hotkeys at my thumb is a huge quality of life improvement.

It's more gamer shit than I'm comfortable with, but it is a pretty good mouse and it was on sale.

Attached: g402-hyperion-fury-ultra-fast-fps-gaming-mouse30.png.imgw.1384.1038.jpg (1384x1038, 64K)

Logitech g102 mediocre plastic quality but surprisingly comfy to use.

it's ugly as fuck tho
i have to visually like my mouse, even if it's the comfiest mouse ever if it's ugly i can never truly love it, just like a woman

I've got a Corsair harpoon wireless

what the fuck, you can't hunt even a single whale with that

i've seen this mouse memed for years, about to buy a mouse, should it be the g502?

If you do get the RGB version (might be the only one, I got the core version which only has Blue LED).

It is actually a good mice but it has been around for a while so it is likely there are other competing mice which are just as good or possibly better.
Would advise that you check which type of mice is best for your hand (could be the difference of getting the G502 or another mice with an actual hand grip that works well for you, etc.

ASUS Gladius

stand aside handlets.

Attached: g600-feature-5.png.imgw.1888.1888.jpg (1800x1010, 186K)

Glorious Reddit mouse. I love it but I wish I waited for the smaller one.

Some wireless mouse my dad got for me a few years ago, nothing special. Wish it had more buttons, but I don't have a job atm, so no money for a new one.

Attached: 20190831_180453.jpg (2576x1932, 1.49M)

Actually a pretty nice mouse.
Pro-tip: take some rubbing alcohol and give the side a wipe.
Hand Sanatizer can work too.

Same except it's my first (used to swear by logitech only), I love the side buttons. Very comfy mouse. 9/10. I'm just not entirely convinced by the wheel.

I have it and it's really good
Played quake with it and it is just fantastic,only drawback (for me at least) is that it's too light for me,a little more heavier and it would be perfect

listen to this retard with the rubbing alcohol and witness the rubber peeling away even faster

>G203
>G102
they're the same fucking mouse

Same, still have my first naga epic.

If you want to be a pro level gamer you have to use a lighter mouse according to RocketJumpNinja. But in his own words is arugably the best all around mouse in terms of comfort and features. Its a little heavy but you get used to it.

using g502 hero right now

It's "okay" I feel like the proteus spectrum was better but what the fuck do I know?

G Skoll Wolves, very comfy and works amazing, tried a lot of mice and this is basically endgame.

Attached: IMG-20190828-WA0037.jpg (2240x3968, 1.13M)

Fked up the name, it's G-wolves Skoll, my only complaint is that they sent me a disfigured tin box.

Attached: IMG-20190828-WA0023.jpg (3968x2240, 878K)

I'm using this one. It was the cheapest I could find (2,50 dollars when converted).

Attached: 2.50 dollars.jpg (1010x1010, 45K)

Unfortunately a Corsair piece of shit until I get a Microsoft intellimouse. This one has been doing 360s for me ever since I got it and it's pissed me off enough to have epic gamer moments on it constantly. Fuck Corsair peripherals.

Attached: 1567254597966.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

Simply the best, also recommend an M720 if you want something cheaper but similar.

Attached: mouse2-3.jpg (2312x1304, 302K)

Also I used a G5 chink clone back in the day, the sensor went back after a year so I switched to a Razer Abyssus which was a total fucking disaster, every button doubleclicked, the rubber paint started melting and becoming all sticky. It made me fed up with gaming mice and used disposable $5 chink shit for years until I decided to pick up pic related recently.

mx master. 2 years so far. best mouse I've ever owned.

Mionix Avior 8200. Its solid enough. I'm not ambidextrous or even left handed but it feels comfortable.

Thank you, friends!

g403, pretty comfy mouse

Any recommendations for a cheap Bluetooth/wireless mouse to be used with a laptop? Either built-in battery or AA/AAA is fine

M590, or M720 if you want a bigger mouse

is the g602 any good?

Logitech M-BJ69

Pros:
>It' s a mouse
>It works
>I like it
>Funny name

Cons:
>No side buttons
>Not made anymore, so when both the one in the pic and my spare stop working I'll have to get used to something else

Attached: 20190814_112119.jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

>Do you plan to upgrade soon?
I just did thanks to the shills on Jow Forums with that mouse tier list that's floating around. I was perfectly happy with my steelseries sensei raw until I read into it and found out its sensor has built in acceleration and isn't a true 1 to 1 sensor so I felt the need to upgrade my 4 year old mouse.

Attached: steelseries-rival-310.jpg (1024x577, 66K)

>he actually believes that shitty chart

Nice shape, weight, lots of buttons, best sensor etc. People hate on it because it's heavy but everyone is different.

Everything is subjective. Mice especially as everybody has different shaped hands, different strength, different play styles, mouse pad, desk layout, games even, heck even ambient temperature. Just use what you like.
Objectively though, it seems lighter / smaller mice are best for FPS shooters as most of the pro's use them, for example. But that's not definitive, we don't know if they would be the same or better with a heavier mouse as they don't use them.
I've tried at least 10 mice extensively and still come back to the G502 every time. Some come close but I really like the weight of it, 120g.
>pic related is mouseaccuracy.com

Attached: Untitled.png (1801x479, 91K)

An EC1-A and G102.

>using chink madcatz shit

I've had my g502 for about 3 years. Only thing wrong with it is that the cable is fucked.
Thinking of getting something new soon, since it's so fucking heavy.

I'm currently using a Corsair Glaive (pic related). It's not even a year old and it's already fucking up. Holding the left mouse button to drag things doesn't work. If I'm trying to drag a file from one folder to another folder, I have to do it with my laptop's mousepad. If I'm playing an FPS, holding left click for continuous fire doesn't work.

I've tried shutting down the iCUE software (which can apparently fuck up) and I've tried resetting the mouse per Corsair's own guide. Unless you guys can give me a better brand, I'm going back to Logitech.

Attached: 26-816-076-V01.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>What mouse do you use?
Zowie EC-1A
>Is it a meme transformer like pic related, or something nice and sleek?
no, I grew out of this phase after using Logitech MX1000 for three years when it came out
>Do you plan to upgrade soon?
no, I am finally happy. planning on cleaning it

Attached: 518Igv4sgKL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 10K)

>What mouse do you use?
A4Tech OP-620D

I'm using a g102 and couldn't be happier. Don't need more memebuttons. The sensor is close to as good as it gets when it comes to human perception.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lqxQL1x4U

Attached: g102.jpg (828x828, 25K)

Good thing no women will ever love you.

Man, it was really something else when almost all 711 stores I went to in Taiwan had the G102 right there beside with all the other electronics they have for sale, even in cities outside Taipei as far south as Tainan.

thats a weird ass looking snow scooter

Attached: 81fNxrEV8bL._SL1500_.jpg (1213x1500, 188K)

currently using roccat kone, fits nicely in my palm but I'm getting tired of repairing the buttons. The metal sheet is now bending fast and causing it to doubleclick.
>upgrade
This thing started to sell and I'm gonna buy it because it has propper triggers.
Not sure whether to buy wireless or not. Not sure where the tech is currently but seeing some esport pros using it gives me hope, anyone have experience or more info?

Attached: roccat_kain_200.png (696x487, 256K)

Why not just buy a few Omron 50mil and replace them? It's actually more effort to repair old switches than just soldering new ones.

This piece of shit is getting weak and I'm just running it around a small screwdriver to bend it every 2-3 months now.
I guess you're right I shoud and have a good backup mouse. I could just replace the gold slip and not the whole trigger, right?

Attached: Capture.png (693x353, 400K)

Just replace the whole thing, it's easier, takes like 5 minutes, and costs you less than $1 each.

I've got the memeadder elite
You can throw shade at razer all you want but they made some great mice
There is a reason why deathadder is so popular
Plus it's really big which is great for my shovel hands
My first razer was a diamondback many years ago which had white rubber side buttons that got really gross and yellow after 5 years of daily use, and the buttons got kind of grinded out, but i used it like 15 hours every day so thats fine
My next mouse was lachesis 5000 and it was great mouse i also used close to 5 years, but then in a fit of unrelated anger i smashed it a little too hard on the table and it stopped working, but other than that no problems with it looking gross or the buttons not working or anything, if i hadn't broke it i would be still using it
So now i had the adder for the last 4 months and again no complaints at all

Attached: deathadder-sideprofile[1].jpg (1200x682, 44K)

I still have my old ass diamondback, check it out, this is how it looks today, mmm tasty
It is sitting on my metal razer mousepad which i have been using for what must be like 15 years now
The pads are gone and i had to replace the gelatinous pustule wrist rest, but other than that it's as good as new

Attached: IMG_20190901_125734.jpg (2048x1536, 659K)

Good thing you got one of the hard pads cause the old soft pads were ass, the surface peeled off and the rubber under was crumbled to black dust after 1.5 years.

It was actually a birthday gift from my parents who know nothing about computers
I was totally floored, they actually somehow managed to pick out a top tier pad from all the shit on the market

This thing has fucking ruined me. Will never be able to use a mouse without a button for my ring finger ever again.

Roccat Kone EMP. Feels a lot wider than the g502 which I like, though it has a weird inwards curve on the right side.

somebody please reccomend me a good mouse that doesnt have faggot rgb lights and has 5 buttons

Attached: 1566742675403.jpg (442x694, 76K)

Attached: kmw-330bl-vector-6-boton-24-ghz.jpg (458x458, 87K)

Zowie mice

the new MX518

my Corsair mouse shit the bed in under a year. they are good at presenting the illusion of quality, but cheap out where you can't see it

What would you recommend? Should I just go back to Logitech?

>mx master
Same, very happy with it

seems overengineered

Using the Zowie FK1 right now, hoping to upgrade to the Logitech G Pro Wireless pretty soon

>imagine the grease

I had a g403 for a while and got a g703 because I wanted a wireless mouse. It's the comfiest mouse I've owned.

Attached: g703-wireless-gaming-mouse.png (521x342, 86K)

I have a razer deathadder and it sucks donkey balls
>led never shuts off
>rubber pads on the sides came off on their own
>left-click dubble-clicks at random
>middleclick sttopped working 2 weeks after i bought it
I want to break this piece of shit with a hammer. Does anyone have an cheap alternative that is not razer?

Yeah but do you play games with it? do you experience random lag/slow response?

Why tf is it so flat?

Only bad habits Ruin mice, I only use my mouse with dry hands, the G502 in this picture is literally more than 4 years old got it May of 2015, it's a engineering sample that i got from a Logitech exec. I also have the steelseries rival 310 & 600 but I keep them at work.

Attached: IMG_20190902_003214-01.jpg (5120x2421, 3.13M)

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 461K)

cute

G 102
Fuck no

looks a bit like a lung

>jizz on it once
>impossible to clean
>must buy new mouse

n- no thanks

Too litros for me, good and reliable for the price though

I could never use one of those honeycomb looking mice. It would just get full of cat hair and dust.

g203, using it for a year and a half, literally works and feels as if ive bought it yesterday. for 30 euros, i dont think there is a better mouse.

Attached: falln_transgender_pride_flag_wireless_mouse-r1294a814620f4cd3ba50866ea82feb84_jhe9t_307.jpg (307x307, 10K)

Zowie fk2
Works fine uwu