I always see headphones threads,but nobody seems to talk about what the fuck they listen to

I always see headphones threads,but nobody seems to talk about what the fuck they listen to
So Jow Forums what do you usually listen ?
>>I mostly do programming in silence because focus
I really enjoy pic related and some other artists like Igorr and Animals as Leaders

Attached: Front.jpg (1396x1410, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
youtube.com/watch?v=-w38EJz6D14
youtube.com/watch?v=UhCNC5uQgts
youtube.com/watch?v=NY5oq2trCFw
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_s1eEi3EU
youtube.com/watch?v=hwGit2wIVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxh50-wBA
youtube.com/watch?v=7EEACrlmWS4
youtube.com/watch?v=7MTEvHK2tWQ
youtu.be/FmvTyNWB9l4
youtu.be/gkw91bnZttw?t=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rock

Usually I listen to classic or my shitty weeb music.

Also, this is not really Jow Forums yet, so I'm listening with HD 660 S right now.

Attached: miehms.png (811x550, 385K)

Well if you want it to be full Jow Forums I can ask you what format you usually use
But come-on,talking about what we listen is way more interesting than the usual Rust shitposting, I mean, it's fun and all,but after a while it gets repetitive

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

I feel you, but Jow Forums is technology.

That's actually really good,I don't really listen to weeb shit,but Japanese city pop is really good from time to time and Cowboy Bebop OST are a must
Bonus: Nujabes is good

If you want to listen something good try Jack Stauber - Pop food

Eurodance

Well maybe with some luck this thread won't get deleted,I am really curious about eyhat you guys listen,I've run kind of out of music to listen

Rock, mostly classic

the people who debate technology on this board don't actually use it for anything. they are collectors and consumerist brand whores

For concentration I like to listen to stuff that doesn't have lyrics.

For regular listening, I got a Jpopsuki account so I've been dabbling in a lot of Japanese stuff, mostly pop and ska. Here's a favourite track:
youtube.com/watch?v=-w38EJz6D14

For Western stuff I have a fair collection of files, favorite artist is The Fall (post-punk, they change genres from album to album but MES remains the same). Also stuff like ska and punk, and rock, dabble in some hip hop like Kanye, British garage rock (Libertines and related bands). The most obscure stuff is stuff like Titãs which is popular music in Brazil but not known here.

In defense of this board,you Jow Forumsuys gave me a place where I can actually talk with someone without feeling too out of place and get (sometimes) good advice from people who have more knowledge than me
Thanks, I'm gonna check it out tomorrow
For you I don't really have something in exchange,but I'm discovering afroman as a side thing to listen while doing chores in my house

Hello Meteor
youtube.com/watch?v=UhCNC5uQgts

Wow that's actually really great thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=NY5oq2trCFw

I have no discernible taste of my own; all I listen to is the music in Adult Swim bumpers and NPR interludes

I wish there was a board here for discussing music.

prog and psych basically
>jethro tull
>yes
>rush
>king gizzard
>oh sees
>king crimson
>curved air
>camel
>caravan
>stonefield

there is but it's shit

It's only bullshit if the people posting there are retards

have you seen /mu/

jazz especially hard bop when actually programming, weeb shit and japanses city pop when chilling, rock/electro when gaming

Yes, people posting there are retards. If we got a bunch of non retards and all posted about music there, the IQ of the board would rise.

Any rock/metal before music got completely ruined in the mid-90s.

I listen to a lot of random stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_s1eEi3EU

npr its good, the Mac miller one is golden.

have you seen Jow Forums

Jow Forums: smart people pretending to be autistic

pink floyd, nirvana, jack stauber, why?, tame impala, animal collective, panda bear, grizzly bear, dan deacon, avey tare, king gizzard, thee oh sees, the flaming lips, grandaddy, car seat headrest, oliver tree, pond, tyler the creator, denzel curry, gorillaz, childish gambino, the olivia tremor project, of montreal, AJJ, unwritten law, bad religion, guttermouth, social distortion, PUP, green day, death (metal), iron maiden, megadeath, dio, black sabbath
>inb4 haha I listen to a little bit of everything
I stay in the same 5 or so genres and cycle through all of these artists depending on my mood for the week

Opera is the only one you can actually call music. Everything else is garbage.

I hate music.

I think you'd be shocked how little pretending there is anymore

I listen to a bunch of types of Hip-Hop. I hate music with singing and other "emotional screaming", so I do not willingly listen to it. Hip-Hop with Rap is fine, as long as there is no singing or the vocals don't sound overly-tonal. Otherwise, I just listen to Hip-Hop without any rapping on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwGit2wIVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxh50-wBA
youtube.com/watch?v=7EEACrlmWS4

Outside of Hip-Hop, the only thing I listen to is hardcore turntablism. It's also the only exception to my "no singing" rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MTEvHK2tWQ

Attached: 1567204125099.jpg (2048x1500, 655K)

youtu.be/FmvTyNWB9l4 or anything like that
not so sure about the genre though , I could say it's something between indie rock and surf rock, but usually I just start a radio on Spotify and let it go

Attached: 1562840211753.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=7MTEvHK2tWQ
are the records real records? or is it just used for the spinning and sound effects?

It's time-coded vinyl; which is used to give the positional and rotational input to the DJ software he's using.

youtu.be/gkw91bnZttw?t=18

when im alone and i want to chill

celtic/mystical music
classical music
maybe some light jazz
or depending on my mood i search through the various VA mixes of ibiza to see if they have any good chill compilation

"Twerk (feat. Cardi B)" by "City Girls" on "Girl Code (Explicit)"

>eurobeat
>industrial
>flavor of the week synthwave

>king gizzard
>oh sees
>stonefield
No ORB?

lo fi hip hop to relax/study to

Anything except rap

Solo piano, classical, opera, death grips, jazz.