>wanting to watch this thing

Attached: JUSTINUS.png (997x639, 353K)

truth

They also give you AIDS.
Enjoy your medical bills.

>medical bills
found the mutt

holy shit he married a goblin. hes prettier then her

I will never understand retards that selfcuck like this, he didn't only marry a woman that looks worse than a thai ladyboi, but cursed 3 kids with those genes.
Linus could have married some nordic goddess with the amount of money he has, and he chose that thing because he was a submission fetish.

He has a submission fetish*

I've never watched more than 1 minute of Linus in my life, not even when he worked for TigerDirect. Thank you very much.

This is what a beta male like most of you can aspire, she literally paid the bills before Linus can maintain himself.

Why you loner virgins gotta talk shit about Linus's innocent wife. He gave the Holy Kernel.

Attached: IMG_20190731_162807.jpg (800x800, 82K)

What bills? Linus lived with his parents.

Linus is not even 5'7". This is the best he could do even with a decent amount of money. Which by the way isn't even that much because they live in fucking Vancouver. He could be making $1m/y and he'd still be a fucking loser in that city.

Linus should transition into a girl at this point, I bet he would make a cute white trap

>This is the best he could do even with a decent amount of money
No, he doesn't even need to use the money to pick up a solid 8, just with his fame alone he could pickup any girl from his viewerbase.
Ugly fucks with a couple million instagram followers can get any chick they want.
>Which by the way isn't even that much
He is a multi millionaire, shut the fuck up retard.

>the chink wife stoop that low as linus's sidekicks
What happened?

I remember Linus even made a video about people complaining about her being a bitch in all their videos.
Was something like "what does she really do in ltt?" the whole thing was "SHE ISNT AN ANGRY BITCH HE HELPS WITH ORGANIZING THE DECORATION OF SETS" and blaming the viewers for not liking her.

>solid 8 watching LTT
Maybe 8 out of 100