I fucking hate Cloudflare

I fucking hate Cloudflare

Attached: S65-yhtC6IAqpzS6AMhMnrrFwvtyRA6WjuM_hQpJLg0.png (1081x644, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndm-inf.github.io/BlockChan/catalog/g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come over to ndm-inf.github.io/BlockChan/catalog/g
No cloudflare, no captcha, no problem

>problem is on the hosts side
>using discord

Attached: 1562521877025.png (2077x1203, 436K)

Anyone else have bullshit happen the other day, where it took like 5 attempts to post, and you'd get a 502 every time, except after a few tries your post would magically appear if you reloaded the page like 3 or 4 times?

Yes

Yeah, that was site-wide

How do we convince Hiroshima to drop CloudFlare?

the issue isn't on cloudflares side

Cloudflare is in the unenviable position of having to try and explain to fucking morons like you that while their shit is working just fine the actual endpoint is dead. See the happy green check box over the Cloudflare part of the image and the nice green text that says "Working"? Where is the red X? Where's the part that says "Error"? All this and you still bitch about Cloudflare being the problem.

cuckflare is cancer

awesome blog post, tranny.

Attached: 1556090550844.png (436x88, 2K)

I wish Cloudflare would reroute your post up your ass where it belongs but unfortunately it's allowed it to appear here as it should. All in all a disappointment, much like yourself.

found the shill
fuck off

You're right man Cloudflare must be shit, it let you post again. Fucking piece of trash.

Why not list some reasons why you think it's cancer memelord rather than spill your bullshit everywhere?

There is not a single better alternative to Cloudflare

Attached: 1566830833106.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Works on my machine

Maybe for smaller sites that's true but if you have the money Akamai can easily do what Cloudflare does and has been doing it much longer.

Attached: akamai.png (1009x432, 16K)

> cdnjs.cloudflare.com

kek

Attached: cf.png (1156x597, 47K)

AWS was fucked today

It's not my screengrab, I found it on Google Images. It was easier than waiting for Ezimba to fail to load.

I thought BlockChan used Ripple and IPFS for the content and just has the code and shit hosted on GitHub or whatever for convenience

>3 threads

What do you expect from a summer child?

As if those kikes would ever take the blame for themselves. They lie more than your average woman.

I only know akami for their streaming stuff

I don't own any servers. I don't know anything about website coding. That isn't even my screengrab, I got it off Google Images because the URL I was trying to visit was taking too long. I'm not one of you tech genius guys, I'm just some normie who wanted to visit a website. I didn't even know the website ran on Cloudflare until it randomly stopped working one day.

But apparently, it's MY fault the site won't load. Me, a random casual visitor. Right.

But I won't deny that I'm a dumbass, because I in my infinite wisdom decided to come here to vent my frustrations instead of finding a place with users who wouldn't insult me for no reason.

>CloudFlare's working fine
>Host is down
>CloudFlare sux guys
Is this some dumb new meme? There was a thread yesterday just like this but with Jow Forums instead of Discord

You're talking to a bird mate.

Attached: escher2-175_twon_Parrot.jpg (476x768, 158K)

But that screen usually means that the actual server is down.

> host is unavailable
> cloudflares fault
Why must we suffer such retarded cunts on a fucking technology board?

>users who wouldn't insult me for no reason.
We have plenty of reasons you cock sniff. Fuck off and find somewhere "better" already.

Attached: indexs.jpg (238x212, 9K)

>for no reason
They're insulting you because you're an idiot who just admitted to what you're doing. This isn't your personal space to vent frustration imposed by your own incompetence. What were you even expecting? Why were you expecting that?

Tech illiterate thread?

SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC AND JUST LET US KILL THE MESSENGER!!!

Attached: 1557639159275.png (1157x977, 1.78M)

It was a CF issue (yet again) because XDA had the same issues yesterday.

wish people would stop using this terrible product.

>XDA had the same issues yesterday.
Whats that? Their host went down and cloudflare had no where to direct traffic to?

Host was okay, on every 5 page loads a stupid 502 would pop up.