MM710

>undercuts the ultra light gaymen mouse market

Attached: ECits6yU0AAHMG4.jpg (1200x698, 175K)

>undercuts mouse life

They are too small, are they trying to appeal to twinks?

>all mice still have sensor drift
>instead of improving the sensors they focus on reducing components and making it lighter so you can lift the mouse easier
This ultralight meme has to go.

Imagine all the dead skin that ends up inside it.

Attached: dust-mite.jpg (380x255, 27K)

If only they'd undercut the good mouse market.

What the fuck is the point of all these hexagonal mice as of late? Nigga its a mouse not a race car, trimming a few grams isnt going to make any difference

Speed holes are tye dumbest design in mouse history.

yes it does, at least to quake players n shit
I'll admit I wish all mice that did this came with an alternative version for people who'd rather have a normal mouse
also, if the blue air58 didn't have any branding on it, got rid of the holes, and had art of a cherry blossom on it, it would be the tightest shit ever

>speed holes
they reduce the weight which is also one of the reasons they use bungee cables, they make your mouse feel wireless

I hate to say it, but that looks diseased.

>yes it does, at least to quake players n shit
quake is full of bs hardware advertising, this is no different.

That's because quake is made by brainlets so you can move faster, jump higher and do more damage with certain weapons if your frame rate is higher. That's also the reason they all play on potato quality.

I just meant to actual people who are just hardcore players n shit, I didn't mean some esports ecelebs said so
quake just comes to mind as the obvious example of a game
>you can move faster, jump higher and do more damage with certain weapons if your frame rate is higher
are you actually retarded?

It's true, look it up. They fucked up the Delta time based integrals, so it's closer to precise values on higher refresh rates.

not just that but i was alluding to fatal1ty. also i hate quake champions. have no idea what they were thinking when they made it a thing

>I just meant to actual people who are just hardcore players n shit
I mean I'm pretty good at csgo and id say its bs for the most part. obviously using a microsoft basic mouse is going to fuck you up becuase it physically cant track fast flicks, but once you get to a certain level, all the sensors, shapes etc are just placebo. you can get good on any of them.

The shape is shit. It's for little girl hands or if you have a very very loose fingertip grip. Even then, the hump fucks it up.

ah, I thought it was some shit like fallout 76 or RE2
is that on champions or something?
that is more or less true yeah, most of the sensors you can't tell apart, most of them have good buttons etc.
but you can feel a 10g difference and while it isn't going to make a massive difference and is arguably placebo, the lighter the mouse the better
I was gonna make fun of you for acting like an authority on this while being a csgo player but you're not wrong

>it's for little girl hands
perfect for me

Attached: 1523167353955.jpg (683x700, 176K)

>for acting like an authority on this while being a csgo player
whats your point? cs still has massive flicks. It doesnt have the movement of quake, and im not going to bring up the fact that i mainly bhop/surf now either

Degenerate. Waste of oxygen. Imbecile.

>ultra light mice

Attached: 1549825109671.png (454x520, 13K)

w-why are you being so mean user?

Because you have no right to exist.

>.t

Attached: 6416541647517651.png (785x731, 197K)

>7 hours ago
How much dick are you faggots actually sucking to let your gay threads stay up?

>wtf happened to your hand???
>oh I bought one of those gaming mice

Attached: file.png (700x528, 498K)

>>all mice still have sensor drift

proofs?

>I'll admit I wish all mice that did this came with an alternative version for people who'd rather have a normal mouse

there's some with foam pads you can push into the holes to make it feel regular

there's also the razer viper or the endgame gear xm1 if you want a lightweight mouse that isn't hole meme'd

Show dick or gtfo.

try it yourself. put your cursor in the center of your desktop or at a fixed point in an fps game. hold your mouse and lock your arm to the edge of your desk. then do small-medium sized elliptical motions without lifting your mouse. you'll find your cursor slowly drifting toward one side and if you keep going, you won't be able to move it back to the original position because its too far without moving your arm.

ever notice how you have to lift your mouse on desktop sometimes, even if you didn't move the cursor to the edge of the screen? that's drift.

and no, its not software acceleration.

w-what's a dick?

>ever notice how you have to lift your mouse on desktop sometimes, even if you didn't move the cursor to the edge of the screen?

no? what mouse are you using

>dust
>moisture
>crusts
>dead skin cells
Whose idea was it to let these inside the mouse? Is it the new Open Border liberal policy nonsense?

The thing between your legs

why would you want to see that?