Fuck leet code

leetcode is such fucking dog shit
90% of the time the compiler literally will not function. you "run code" the same with 0 changes twice and more than not the previously defined function will now give you a function not defined error

literally dog shi for retards

Attached: 1554825820646.jpg (597x590, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/scribe/355864/anti-semitism-in-america-is-nothing-new-dont-deny-jewish-history-and-cultur/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_biblical_figures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were can u find waycist waifu? OwO

God damn retarded Americans.

I'm pretty sure the Klan is a boys-only club.

even hotter

Why do I feel like she'd love to choke on black cock?

pics from Spain you stupid fatlanders

It's a catholic thing. Spain, i think. Not Kool Kids Klub

Idiot

>black
>retarded
Lmao

You're American. That's why

Attached: YiNB1so.jpg (620x947, 83K)

Spain

>american education

>how to trigger americans

Is this what Americans think when they see a white hood? It's called a capirote, and it's used in Spain by certain Catholic brotherhood's as a symbol of penitent during Holy Week and Easter.

Attached: 1491902873_Matar-Judios-Limonadas-Semana-Santa-Leon-730x486.jpg (640x426, 58K)

>>Is this what Americans think when they see a white hood?
Unironically yes, Americans barely know about their own country.

t. Amerigan

>americans demonstrating their knowledge of US history by linking pointy white hoods to ku klux klan
>LOL AMERICANS DON"T KNOW ABOUT THEIR OWN COUNTRY
you have to try harder than that to false flag.

Americans are, *generally*, retarded.

>I RECOGNIZE THIS I SAW THE CLAN HOOD AND I CLAPPED

if they are anti catholic, what are they?

Just use the python or javascript runtime then. I think what's more dumb is people trying to minmax time when half the top times are just pure luck.

Protestant and Christian Identity

americans dont consider catholics to be christian or white for that matter. yeah i know, and it doesn't end there, they have no understanding of history at all and think that their own brand of christianity (white protestants) is the true christian way, that jesus was white and that god prefers americans over all other people, and that everyone else in the entire world is going to go to hell for not believing in god as they put it.

samefag

why are you so butthurt?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-01 19-16-49.png (369x234, 17K)

explain pic related then.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-01 19-16-06.png (898x467, 237K)

this is Jow Forums, we know what inspect element is

also lmao at that shitty font rendering, linuxtard

>implying
i dont know what you got a hard on about here, americans in general have no understanding of history, in general they will argue and I have heard these word for word that "the USA is not a democracy its a republic", "catholics aren't christian", "there are no white mexicans", "am i going to get killed for going overseas? its not safe outside the US", "I don't want no socialized medicine I think everybody should be able to have health insurance", "they shouldnt be allowed to deny you coverage if you have a preexisting condition", "those people should be forced to have their tubes tied", amongst many others.

Aren't Protestants the ones who take the Bible (especially the new testament) literally? How do they explain their hatred for Jews who have high regards in the Bible. Same thing for nigs and foreigners as Jesus wasn't really on board with that shit.

I get that kind of shitty font rendering on linux, especially on lightweight environments. Do you turn up font hinting or use your own fonts? Or what you do to fix this?

sees leetcode thread
uwu which leetcode-supported language are you using? I'm
>amerifats
>ameriftas
>amerifats
>catholics
>who would Jesus deport?
>my parents say dumb things
>advocacy for forced sterilization is the same as irrational fear of foreign countries or not knowing that white people rule Mexico
Jesus Christ
what's the Jow Forums equivalent of crossing yourself?
not that any of you shitters would know.

>How do they explain their hatred for Jews who have high regards in the Bible
>ThE JeWs KiLlEd JeSuS
>Same thing for nigs and foreigners as Jesus wasn't really on board with that shit.
Are you implying they ACTUALLY READ the bible? Son i got news for you

Who gives a shit about font rendering?

I do.

>uwu
go back to rping in vrchat

post a screenshot, show me what good font rendering looks like

Attached: el oscuro goblino.png (1024x1732, 1.26M)

that's a dude

i use macos. theres no good font rendering on linux.

>that jesus was white
he would be counted as white on the american census so I don't see how they're wrong

They’d only be right if they considered other middle eastern folk to be white, except to them middle eastern folks are sand niggers and Jesus is white, that doesn’t work champ

Why are white racists so unoriginal and dumb
>steal the swastika
>steal religious garb
it's all steal, steal, steal.

jews are considered white in america which gives jesus a white person pass as king of the jews.

>Jews are considered white
You are a very insulated person, at least half of America don’t consider Jews white

only Jow Forums doesn't consider jews white

I haven't noticed this at all. What language? Only issue I've had is that when using Rust I almost always get a 0ms time which is clearly incorrect.

Jews don't consider themselves white.
forward.com/scribe/355864/anti-semitism-in-america-is-nothing-new-dont-deny-jewish-history-and-cultur/

o my gawd she's so fucking cute I'd let her lynch me any day

Attached: 1567237387488-g.jpg (534x712, 52K)

>anything I don’t like is Jow Forums

my dick can only get so hard

>goblino edukayshun

>Yes I'm from America, how did you know?

Attached: 1404930087443.jpg (600x293, 32K)

hey look retarded faggots

they're only 2% of the country, assuming every jew in the country agrees that they aren't white. where's the other 49% of the country that doesn't consider them white?
>implying I don't like Jow Forums

I thought you loved faggots, satan

>Jews who have high regards in the Bible
lmao no they don't

Bruh, Jesus himself was a literal Jew, along with pretty much everyone in the Old Testament, along with Mary and Joseph.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_biblical_figures

Are you purposely blacking our history before the civil rights act or are you ignorant that you don’t know the tiniest bit of history? It took a fucking act of Congress, literally to make it illegal to discriminate against jews, if they were considered white it wouldn’t be necessary to have a federal law protecting them from discrimination

>at least half of America don’t consider Jews white
>half of america is Jow Forums

Are you really this stupid? The ultimatum given to jews in the Bible is essentially become Christian or forever be the synagogue of satan.

modern america is not pre-civil rights era america

It's beside the point as the various Jews today aren't the same Jews of over two thoousand years ago anyway.

>Jesus went to hell I guess
What verses say Jews are going to hell?
>John 8:44
John of Zebedee was a Jew, along as pretty much the rest of Jesus' disciples.
>Matthew 27:25
This isn't because they were Jewish, but because leaders had sought out to discredit him, so Jesus wasn't is favorable light already. Also, as said, Jesus and his disciples were Jews, so it was unlikely Matthew cursed himself. Also, anyone claiming to be a Messiah will be met with not really that much enthusiasm.
>1 Thessalonians 2:15
Pilate executed Jesus because they thought he was a revolutionary. The Jewish people didn't like him because saying you are the actual "Son of God" won't get you many fans.

Lol you sure about that? You are very insulated, travel around a bit and see what you find

>>Jesus went to hell I guess
Never said that. Go be disingenuous somewhere else. Nothing you posted even contradicted what I said. The Bible explicitly states numerous times that the only way to heaven is through Christ. Being a jew is not something to be revered as they deny Christ.

so cute :3

yeah I am sure about that. black lives matter would have been put down with lethal force by the national guard if it happened in 1955 instead of 2015.

neck yourself. you expect them to be christians when christianity wouldn't exist until after jesus died? Of course Old Testament is full of jews. Jesus didn't even exist yet. The jews were still waiting for their savior. Then Jesus came, and christianity was born. Anyone who remained a jew was and is a nonbeliever and a sinner.

Now this is a cute girl, anyone ever discovered her name or more pics of her?

So they walk with those clothes everywhere during easter or just the church?

Mostly just in Easter precessions and religious rituals. In the OP picture they're in a church, which is why the girl has a candle

That's a child.

Attached: yesand.png (432x326, 101K)

>Using tranny code
No thanks my nigger

>Also, anyone claiming to be a Messiah will be met with not really that much enthusiasm
And yet jews have rallied behind multiple false messiahs since the time of Jesus.

Catholics the OG Christians

what lang do you have this problem in. I do leetcodes for fun in python, go, c and c++ never had this issue. However there timings is mad borked.

sounds like something from KDE