Jow Forums Money Making Ideas

>making telegram bots
>making wordpress themes
>making plugins for popular online store scripts
>making a botnet

post them

Attached: 1566821265445.png (720x713, 996K)

Getting a job

make non shitty irc client

That's against the rules faggot. We are NEETs here.

you sound just like one of my chad friends.

>making telegram bots
What do the bots do?
>making a botnet
Illegal

how do i get this vascular?

Get paid to shill for X company on 4channel.

Hooping that shit.

How do I become a paid shill?

p-please buy a 10 year PREMIUM CORE plan of Fortinert AntiWirus today code: KEEM

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

bump

>illegal
So? Who are you to control what I say, do and make? The government is just a big group of larpers who think they have the solution to the world. Their form of "justice" is just revenge. Making something illegal doesn't deter someone from doing it, it merely adds a spice to getting caught. Someone who was going to kill would've killed, laws be damned.
All lawful citizens are cucks
>OOOH LOOK AT ME GOVERNMENT IM DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASK BY FOLLOWING YOUR MILES OF BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE AND UNDERPAID WORKERS
says the lawful citizen whilst the criminal buys a gun from a mate he knew a year back for a substantial amount less. Being lawful is the very definition of cuckoldry.

Attached: 1561146310837.png (486x562, 224K)

Educational software/games is pretty low hanging fruit nowadays. Your competition has likely never played a video game or has zero effort put into their work.

the glow rate is off the charts

I enjoyed reading this as a chuunipost.

Is this actually true? Educational game developers in the 80s and 90s often did an all right job. Are the budgets gone?

>here's some bitchin' hax for CS:GO and CoD
>oh wait, it emailed me your game keys
>it also zeroed your key
>i'll sell it on g2a if you wanna keep playing, mr. Cheater

absolutely based

>Making something illegal doesn't deter someone from doing it
As long as the law is being upheld, this is objectively false. You're fucking retarded.

I made a cyber-waifu themed telegram bot back at university.
She would idle in the channel me and my friends used, parse the messages, and activate her "ai cores" (the equivalent of today's "skills") for the most disparate tasks, including searching wikiedia, reminding tasks, posting random kawaii poctures, spoiling GoT, searching google images, monitoring solar activity and running polls (which I could cheat).
The most popular feature was a markov chain ai core which would update a "speech caricature" of each user, and print funny sentences on request.
I was so autistic back then, but I can't help but feeling deeply nostalgic.

so you stole a bunch of libraries from github? kys faggot.

high school/pajeet tier work, get a real job

many here actually get paid by shilling for Brave browser, just mail them and they will give you the instructions

>Wes Watson
nice

fpbp