Chip implant

Reminder that were going into a (cyberpunk maybe) 1984 future. Also, discussion of the impacts of society because of chipping.

Attached: yaywerebrandedcattle.jpg (1505x707, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ahNfpMGqjEE?t=03m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/ahNfpMGqjEE?t=03m30s

i think cyberpunk already started (lowlife & high tech)
>megacorporations decide what is right, they control what you see, what you can buy, how you can buy
>data and information is accessible from everywhere everytime
>cryptocurrencies
>train your own articial intelligences at home
>do some genetic modification as a hobby (CRISPR kits)
>3d printing is commonplace
>cyber attacks are ubiquitous
>world wide electronic surveillance
>virtual reality is a pasttime
>self driving public transport
>people drink their meals
>massive increase of young guys without a social live
>people have given up founding families, buying a house or ever getting a job which lasts more than 2 years
>tiny apartments with people living in megacities

Attached: crispr at home.jpg (786x487, 45K)

A chip only of identification?

This is retarded, you can get pretty decent biometric security for cheap these days.

lol why would they chip you when they can already figure out who you are from your phone.

I will never get this shit. Remember A Beautiful Mind? I'll be in my psych ward ripping out the damn chips one by one if worst comes to worst.
The popularization of body mods aside from actual fixes like metal plates and pace makers is just plain wrong and downright unethical. Shit like Crispr and cosmetic surgery should be made illegal.

What's wrong with people having microchips? Normies already carry things like smartphones around everywhere they go; the fact that something is embedded in your skin makes no difference.

Make it useful to me somehow and I'd be fine with it.

If I can download Kung Fu, or a new language before I go on vacation, I'm in.
Well, I'm in after five or ten years of debugging and testing. Once the price comes down, and they figure out how to make sure they don't fry your brain; then I'm in.

>1984 future
You wish. You'll wish it was an oppressive government. We're headed into a dystopian cyberpunk future. It's not government ID tracking, it's corporate ID tracking. Workers are literally being enslaved.

Same thing. It's a militarized corporate nation.

It's far, far worse. Even in ridiculous hypotheticals like 1984, governments are still ultimately working for the people, just in a counter-productive way that causes more harm than good. Corporations literally only exist to use you as a slave. Plus, there's no one corporation. You're a commodity to be pushed around between brands. There's no clear line denoting your countrymen from the enemy, there's no accepting it and living an acceptable if freedom-deprived life, there's only destitution.

Fuck these chips just wait until neuralink is being put in all of our brains. And then we attach antennas with bandwidth from 50khz to 1phz, as other wireless communications will become obsolete these bands will be freed, and we will all have terabit data transfer between each other's brains. Or maybe just quantum entanglement communications! What will that be like??

So I can inform everyone of my distaste for niggers all at once?

It'll be required. For goyim only, of course.

you have to update master encryption key more often than every 10 years.
it mean you install new chip with new encryption system every 10 years in all population.
you can't cheat much even if you have twin in another county.
it all useless.
1984 incoming regardless.

>The popularization of body mods aside from actual fixes like metal plates and pace makers is just plain wrong and downright unethical. Shit like Crispr and cosmetic surgery should be made illegal.
You're even dumber than the WE GOT CHIPPED fucks.

>Even in ridiculous hypotheticals like 1984, governments are still ultimately working for the people, just in a counter-productive way that causes more harm than good.
This entire posts reads like it was written by an actual communist but this bit is probably the dumbest. What the fuck do I care whether the boot's motivation is altruistic or not when I'm still stuck under it? Also
>Corporations literally only exist to use you as a slave
Yup, you're a stupid communist.

When it comes to tattoos and piercings, it's not wrong (unless you're a descendant of Abraham) it's just ugly.
There is however the argument against plastic surgery that if you want to have children with someone who has had plastic surgery, they're misrepresenting their genetics.

it i love boots so much pwease dont take my boots away daddy~
-user

were in a cyberpunk dystopia but without any of the cool stuff

Attached: 73434521_p0.png (900x1200, 691K)

>1984 incoming regardless.
>incoming
you been paying attention recently, lad? it's already here but with a brave new world flavor

Hahahahaha
Marked like animals!
Fucking wagies!

I think China is more like a 1984 dystopia, the West is more like Brave New World

Pretty much. Where are the hot, anti-government cyborg waifus?

What the fuck?

Thank you for this picture user

check the pixiv post :3

yeah let me base all of my security around something that I'm constantly and permanently emitting and leaving all over the place, and that can easily be stolen from me remotely without my knowledge

>cyberpunk dystopia
>cool
Get fucked dweeb. It's literally where we are today, but with a veneer of future tech smeared across everything plus an even more invasive government/corporate complex accessing information from everywhere at all times.

>Shit like Crispr and cosmetic surgery should be made illegal.
Actual chimp-brained neanderthal logic right here