What VPN for torrenting? I'm on the plane to live in the US...

What VPN for torrenting? I'm on the plane to live in the US, pure para about getting DMCAs because my work pays the bills, inc. broadband.

NordVPN seems fishy, is Private Internet Access any good? It's cheap as chips and I've heard decent things from here in the past. But I get conflicting info.

Attached: 1566331465482.jpg (1144x2048, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/mt-gox-bitcoin-exchange-former-ceo-karpeles-lands-new-job/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

two faces. two looks

Bump

I use Express. It's pretty good and let's you do split tunneling. Only the program's you choose will be running on the VPN and the rest normal. The only issue is the DNS server will always default to your vpn one. Also it sometimes crashes in split mode. Even in a full crash the tunneling is secure though. In the event of complete VPN failure the only way to make a program stop using the vpn is to restart the computer

All VPN's have a screw loose, they log or they mine data. Personal experience Nord for P2P was the most reliable or if you are as you mentioned
>pure para
Pay 10 bucks for a Seedbox

Can you recommend a seedbox?
Sounds like a better solution. Can you stream from them?

mullvad
pia lmao cnet.com/news/mt-gox-bitcoin-exchange-former-ceo-karpeles-lands-new-job/

Timposting isn't even funny on brit/pol/. Stop posting pictures of this schizophrenic man, it's harrassment. You cunt.

Legal torrents:
Ubuntu ISOs and crap, you can do any VPS with anyone (AWS, DO, GCP, Linode etc..)
Not so legal:
More than likely will get a DMCA notice so it's better to obscure your identity as much as possible aka a provider that accepts crypto and doesn't require KYC.. checkout
>cock box (recommend)
>flaunt7
>abelohost

to add
>can you stream from them
you can access the contents through FTP and stream through an FTP client such as FileZilla
>how?
connect to your VPS, login with user and pass. locate file or torrent you want, right click. select view (not download, although if you download your ISP won't see much other than your accessing a VPS)

if you wanna be Terry Davis para, setup a VPN on the VPS and access shit through there

AirVPN

TorGuard

>NordVPN seems fishy, is Private Internet Access any good?
What's so fishy about Nord exactly?

I do know people that use PIA daily, no problems whatsoever. Pretty sure both have a strict no-log policy too.

You could also just run your own VPS off of any cloud provider.

holy shit

Why are seedboxes so damn expensive? All it is is a vps with transmission on it.

I've maintained my own seedboxes before but I've gotten too lazy to set a new one up every year. Now I just pay $10 sparingly for a month to use one some other autist made

$10/month is expensive wut

That's the price for being a golden user of pass the popcorn

10 bucks is the same price as Netflix. Difference is a seed box, not only will you get movies (Netflix). You also get music (Spotify), audio books (Audible) and more. Right there you're saving a shit ton of money

You have to automatically stop torrenting when VPN is down or reconnecting.

Its possible to configure vpn and torrents inside of a virtual machine and set rules on the host that forbid it to connect anywhere besides vpn.

I use Private Internet Access, though the owner is a known crypto scammer who had to flee his country

Why not use service like zbigz instead if you're afraid of torrenting?

Thank you!

Rent a seedbox in another country and download your completed torrents vis ftp/sftp.

This, also allows you to seed back without impacting your bandwidth.

Exactly...

if they need a vpn/vps then they're probably using public trackers, and who the FUCK seeds on those?

A vps is typically $10 a year. Seedboxes should be cheaper.

The only public tracker I seed back on us nyaa.

You could actually split Seedbox's down... As in share a Seedbox. Each user would most likely be using one torrent client, I'm sure someone has thought of this before. Think carpooling but with VPS'

This. And its been proven to not keep logs. Dont believe it? Do your own research I dont care what you use.

fuck off we're full

they keep connection logs

I've done this. My friends never use it thougn

>pure para
Hapnin cunto.

Any VPN is fine if you're just trying to torrent shit without getting a scare letter, nobody is going to turn over data because of a copyright complaint.

Tor

I'm guessing their more of an Android Box kinda person (like Kodi or ShowBox)