Are Qt mascots the key to successful open source software?

Are Qt mascots the key to successful open source software?

Attached: kiki.png (1000x750, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=os_tan
creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if the manpages are in OwO-speak

yes

What other cute mascots are there?

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=os_tan

The one in libreoffice :^)

What's with the tranny colors?

Honestly, if it weren't for the bombastic mascot in Krita, I'd probably never be aware of it.
So, at least personally, I'd say the mascot definitely helped Krita, albeit being autistic for using some furfag mascot.

i uninstalled krita because the mascot was so gay so no but on the bright side illustrator and sai are very fun

It is a fucking miracle Blender is doing so well with THIS as mascot.
If they had something like Krita, they'd be the absolute industry standard already just for the mascot alone despite lacking tons of important shit.

Attached: suzanne.jpg (293x172, 4K)

This. Suzanne is holding them back.
>inb4 Tyson Tan taking it in his hands again

libreoffice is gtk mascot

That artist's work reminds me of Louis Wain and how his cat paintings more and more escalated.

Attached: dbosbyk-cbd39126-6242-4f07-bacc-f6cc25054a11.png (1920x994, 806K)

Too soon

Attached: DOx6CoyWAAAUclL.jpg (1043x1200, 142K)

Konqi!!!!!!
=====
Art licensed under CC BY-SA by Tyson Tan (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.
KDE® is a registered trademark of KDE e.V. The nominative use of any trademarks in this post neither implies nor should be interpreted as endorsement or approval of this post by any of their respective parties or their associates.

Attached: Mascot_konqi-dev-kde.png (3497x4947, 977K)

sorry user, konqiposting is a bannable offence

Really? Didn't know janny trannies had gotten to that level of faggotry.

Bullshit. Konqiposting brings luck

If only you had listened. With Gentoo only thing needed is a simple user patch that then gets applied automatically whenever krita is updated to remove all the furfaggotry from it

:(

Nobody gives a fat shit about the mascot.
If it's a good sotware then people will use it.

>With Gentoo only thing needed is a simple user patch that then gets applied automatically whenever krita is updated to remove all the furfaggotry from it.
All of the pros and cons of open-source software and its users in a single sentence.