What exactly does he do at Google?

what exactly does he do at Google?

Attached: moot.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/qa/thread/2421255
web.archive.org/web/20181121112858/https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2421255
huffpost.com/entry/Jow
japantimes.co.jp/life/2013/09/17/digital/accidental-leak-ids-over-30000-anonymous-2channel-users/#.VgEwMcuqpBd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rim anus, most likely.

sucks lots of dick from his fellow SJW fags

cute mascot boy.

\>muh sjws in 2019

jesus

he was hired to save google+, and we all see how that went

Plots his revenge on Jow Forums. He is working on the reCAPTCHA system. Those errors you're getting are from m00t.

Select pictures that contain cars

Identifies and sorts gorilla images.

dilate

It's not like they've gone away. Dave Chapelle's newest standup is a testament to that. So many SJW journalists flipping their shit for 2-3 days, then pretending like they weren't actually triggered, just bored.

me in the middle

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31_15-33-10.png (480x800, 343K)

Why

SJWs are just trying to self flagellate for shit they've said in the past

They keep him locked in pillory located in a dungeon at the bottom of the main google campus. The SWJ go down and and throw apples at him whenever they find something naughty on the internet.

SJWs are racists/sexists/homophobes with a guilty conscience. They believe that minorities, women, and LGBT would fail on a level playing field, and that these groupsneed white liberals to save, protect, and elevate them.

idk google maps maybe

i heard he ran an internal google imageboard

Not running Jow Forums

fap

was probably a huge qol improvement, really...

My money is on human toilet or some form of gimp

According to a person who works with him who posted here a few weeks ago, not much at all

sucks A LOT of cock

Attached: 1565534404818_0.jpg (819x1024, 112K)

I can't imagine still giving a shit about these types of people and giving them attention in the current year

He found a daddy boyfriend, though...

Attached: 1559556709546.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

Maybe he has trouble keeping a boyfriend

Attached: 1565583929432.jpg (1216x1632, 466K)

Why many people dislike moot so much is beyond me. I feel like the site was more entertaining when he was admin.

Attached: 200px-Technologic.gif (200x150, 247K)

It was, but usually at his expense.

he gaygles gayglers

Attached: 1567385373083.jpg (732x501, 150K)

dude with the pride shirt gots nice legs

Yeah. hehe. Still though, he put up with a lot of shit and continued to do so until the end, (even now even) although he doesn't see it because he probably is never here anymore. moot set out to establish a place where people could feel free to talk about whatever whenever and did that. I've been here quite a long time now and enjoy the banter here and there. It just doesn't feel the same. Perhaps I'm just feeling nostalgic about the old days. I never even see nagasaki post. No community interaction at all. Granted, moot didn't post a lot towards the end. Still, things felt different back then.

Attached: 1482056502518.gif (217x247, 32K)

Probably because under moot, Jow Forums didn't have mobile infestation and Jow Forumslacks invading other boards. He stamped out /n/, /new/s variants (like Jow Forums) about 4 damn times before he threw his hands up.

go vote for Yang, faggot

holy shit, I didn't see it like that. It fucking make sense. Ivory tower elite faggots, all of them.

just wait until the press finds out that google has links with the founder of a terrorist organization known as Jow Forums

I know he struggled a lot with containment. Might be why nagasaki decided to make 4channel. Kind of like a backup (2channel and futaba). I'm not really sure. After 2000's media scare/mudslinging campaigns, GG, and now the latest drama concerning infinitychan, o fear over the state of the site. Maybe 4channel will be okay? I use more of those boards anyway. idk. Things are fucked up.

Attached: 1477084826400.png (500x430, 47K)

Digital gardening

Hiroshima made 4channel only because Jow Forums was killing ads. That's it, advertisers HATED Jow Forums and other NSFW boards like /b/ because nobody was clicking that shit and it wasn't worth advertising on a "known hate site."

I highly doubt 4channel has really improved ad relations, because who the fuck is using Jow Forums without an adblocker now a days?

That would be interesting. Any lead? Where did you hear that from?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11_19-07-01.png (594x872, 256K)

I can see that, However, it doesn't really seem to make a difference when common terminology is:
>faggot
>nigger
>kike
etc, etc, etc.
That's as far as advertising goes. I'm still concerned over other content that may invoke busybodies to scream "shut it down" after random shit like pic related happens. Or what would be even worse, is when some fuckwit decides to post their "manifesto" here and the site gets the bullet.

Attached: 1415164121753.jpg (1280x1389, 289K)

They've gotten more obnoxious over the decade. They're still as prominent as ever.

Attached: 1522795409337.jpg (201x201, 5K)

You can find him on linkedin. He works in Japan on Google maps.

>nobody was clicking that shit
there are people here who fucking click ads?
god damn I hate cancer fags so much more now

Goddamn, the internet has broken me. I started laughing at that, because I'm (hoping) that's fake as shit. But knowing Jow Forums (the only board with those weird ass tripcodes), I wouldn't be surprised. Some real creeps on that board.

But yeah, 4channel is ad-related, that's it. Hiroshima confirmed it. Otherwise the entire site would still be Jow Forums.

Not that I'm aware of, which is the problem. Moot bankrolled the site (for better or worse) and was barely breaking even when he threw in the towel (IIRC he said the site was "in the black" when he handed it over to Hiro) but with as many folks using adblockers, those ads aren't being displayed/loaded to where advertisers can't get profiles/etc. from those ads, which rewards less revenue to Jow Forums being an "ad partner" which costs the site money for bandwidth/etc server costs.

Another factor is that Jow Forums passes aren't being bought (because really: why buy those when you can just fucking adblock like a non-idiot?) to where "support the site" can't be used to get rid of ads.

his official title at Google is "big nigga in chief"

You are mistaken about it being on Jow Forums. For a time (here and there) /b/ had id's for anons in threads. This thread occurred on /b/. It isn't my collection. However, I do remember the thread when it was originally posted.
I need to look into it further, but could you post a link where nagasaki said it was ad related?

>I need to look into it further, but could you post a link where nagasaki said it was ad related?

archived.moe/qa/thread/2421255
web.archive.org/web/20181121112858/https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/2421255 This thread occurred on /b/.
Goddamn, yellow boards have changed since the last time I was on /b/ (like 2006).

Please tell me that was not real?

>They believe that minorities, women, and LGBT would fail on a level playing field

I mean....they have.

It was, forgot the name of the guy tho

huffpost.com/entry/Jow Forums-strangled-woman_n_6107188
It happened and the perpetrator posted the pics to /b/. Look into further if you need to. It was a few years ago.

How did that happen? What was the aftermath?

Arrested and did not suicide by cop lol

Attached: 1563526265076.png (687x720, 414K)

Currently they are using Japanese management tech on him. He has to stick around with nothing to do!

Thanks for the link btw. I've been off and on /b/ since 2006 as well. I was cancer, but at least all I did was lurk hehe. I don't know what he is thinking. Even 4channel isn't advertiser friendly. Only FB, googtube, and the like will accomplish that. Maybe he's playing 5D chess or some shit? lulz.

Attached: 1565903721694.gif (220x226, 133K)

No, Hiro's whole scheme is to advertise. Why moot chose him (beyond him being the 2channel owner) we'll never know. Even the Japs hate him:

japantimes.co.jp/life/2013/09/17/digital/accidental-leak-ids-over-30000-anonymous-2channel-users/#.VgEwMcuqpBd

I can't find the old Japanese hate him things that folks posted on Jow Forums when the news broke that was he was getting the site, but it's basically what he's doing to Jow Forums: Trying to wring ad money out of it and make the site advertiser friendly to get eyesballs off the userbase.

>being this incredibly triggered

psst: we don't *actually* hate him

test.

mentally ill

Attached: 1560139307819.jpg (900x789, 210K)

Sorry, my last response didn't post...odd...mootykins chose him because, idk why. It's probably not advertising money but data money. Data is gold and very profitable. Nice one nagasaki. Nice one.

Attached: 1564534519947.jpg (860x822, 250K)

Suck cocks.

Attached: 1476988022836.jpg (1280x1080, 187K)

who?

bait

>these groupsneed
>groupsneed
>group sneed
I see what you did there

Electionfags who came after he left.

Sells our data to them ;)

Moot should transition into a girl

Attached: moot-princess.jpg (768x1024, 208K)

Post YFW you realized moot will never return to us.

Runs the dilation station.

Literal who traitor. Only one poster replied with who fuck all of you.

Attached: Suggestions.jpg (460x276, 16K)