Who else here /windows7/ for life? Fuck win10, never updating. Windows 7 is the perfect OS

Who else here /windows7/ for life? Fuck win10, never updating. Windows 7 is the perfect OS.

Attached: Screenshot_88.png (1136x723, 114K)

windows 7 doesn't have the robust settings and features 10 has

>Windows on a Jow Forumsentoo forum
Get out

Attached: wut.jpg (670x670, 54K)

enjoy your ransomware lmao

cope

seethe

I dropped W7 for Mint. Never once looked back.

I dual-boot Win7 and Kali Linux. Best combo. Also have WinXP, Win10 and Ubuntu VMs on my Win7 partition.

Lol. Aight bro, enjoy your fully-integrated NSA monitoring software on your windows 10.

Did you miss the free upgrade to win 10?

>installs Kali to a hard drive
>this is the person Win7 babbies are taking advice from

Windows 10 is the best Windows yet. Upgrade today, you'll soon be thinking about all the stuff you'd been missing out stuck on an OS from 2009. Step into the modern era, even your games will work better.

>pajeet you must design top quality end of life notice announcement

Anons can you please tell me what features I'll get in 10 that I don't have in 7?
Gonna reinstall soon and need advice. So far I've found nothing that I care about in W10.
>inb4 security updates
haven't installed any updates at all since 2011, never gotten a virus since I'm not a retard

>Windows 7
That's a funny way of spelling Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

other than the security improvements detailed on this page i dont see it as a worthy upgrade, definitely not worth it if you have an older machine because it slows down massively compared to windows 7
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/overview-of-threat-mitigations-in-windows-10

Windows 7 for games, Linux for everything else here.

Attached: 5b2.png (460x215, 207K)

LTSC is comfy

Attached: explorer_XA79vxSLcM.png (1920x1080, 545K)

>haven't installed any updates at all since 2011, never gotten a virus since I'm not a retard
t. part of 63 different botnets

I don't have an older machine. Also, I thought W10 was actually faster than W7 once debloated? Something something better kernel.

It's quite hard to become part of something like that if you're not a retard. My other OS is Gentoo but I still prefer having non-virtualized Windows on the side.

>™

>robust settings and features 10 has

Attached: 1319134400612.jpg (421x354, 43K)

>It's quite hard to become part of something like that if you're not a retard
My 14 year old self disagrees with you. In fact, I still disagree with you. But when I was 14 I ran a botnet and infected people through java drive by, exploit packs, extension spoofer for the stub (.png,.jpg,etc.) and of course I used the latest crypters which ensured 0/42 AV detection rate. You'd be surprised how many people are infected/part of a botnet and have no idea. I mostly used my botnet for DDoS and sometimes fucking with them by opening their disk-tray or making popup messages appear (I was looking through this one guy's webcam and his microwave was behind him, when it finished cooking I made a popup message saying "Your food's ready bro". Just classic dumb kid stuff that was hilarious, nothing malicious like keylogging or carding but a large majority of botnets will farm your personal details for financial gain.

>java drive by, exploit packs, extension spoofer for the stub (.png,.jpg,etc.)
>having java in your browser
>downloading random shit from dubious places
I understand that it's a real risk, but wouldn't W10 be just as vulnerable? All the examples you listed are PEBKAC and an OS change won't fix that.

not upgrading is the tech equivalent of being an anti-vaxxer

the argument was OS updates, if you are behind a router then keeping your browser up to date and uploading to virustotal is going to keep you 99% safe, chrome/firefox even have font sanitisers to protect you from kernel bugs parsing fonts if you dont patch the OS

The difference being that in this case the side-effects are not exaggerated.

>open up laptop to find that it has updated itself from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in its sleep
>draining 95% of the battery and wiping itself in the process
>despite my having "turned off" automatic updates
th-thanks Microsoft...

enjoy your old outdated virgin boomer software while i continue to use windows 10 like a complete chad.

>windows 10
>chad
fuck off summie, 18+ website

Windows is for pajeets and gamers. No sane person would use that crap.

>CONSUME PRODUCT NOW
nah fuck off bootlicker

>Win7 and Kali Linux
holy shit
it's the final Pajeet boss

dilate

only newfriend can complain about summertime

>thinks only summies can call others summies
you just outed yourself as a retard AND a summie.

Well, I think XP is probably the perfect OS, but 7 seems like the last bearable one. Unless Microsoft pulls its head out of its ass, I'm sticking with this for the next ten years or until I kill myself.

Windows 10 is bad, using outdated software is worse

The ability to go to a banking website and not worry if Raj is looking at it too

>Windows 7 is the perfect OS
AHEM

Attached: TempleOS.png (640x480, 10K)

10 is just a better version of 7, enjoy your botnet AND viruses.

*sponsored by Bill Gates*

I'm getting really tired of window's bullshit, I think I'm just going to disable internet access when I have to use this piece of shit os.

yeah, I'll be using 7 until support holds up (I got POS Ready so 2021 iirc) then i'm moving to Linux (I like Xubuntu, been trying it on an old laptop I got laying around). All I really use my computer for nowadays is internet, movies and music.

Attached: ff.png (474x409, 311K)

I have backups of important data and OS is just an extension for internet browser nowadays enyway.

>OS is just an extension for internet browser nowadays enyway
Maybe if you're a normie.

>normie

>For me, it's Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019

Attached: 1561300884178.png (723x666, 163K)

Jow Forums regular user base in a nutshell

>1GB recommended to run Windows 7
>8GB recommended to run Windows 10
What the fuck happened

I'd install windows 10 only for the security updates after 2020, everything else about that OS is either annoying or telemetry. Sure it has some improvements here and there but I don't know if it's worth the trade-off

NSA needed more juice after they hired pajeet coders

>it's the best windows ever but only if you pick the one that's not meant for regular use!

based

Attached: install gentoo.webm (400x566, 442K)

>everything else about that OS is either annoying or telemetry.
Exact same goes for 7.

This

Time
>XP (2001): 128MB
>7 (2009): 1GB
>10 (2019): 8GB
That's an 800% increase every 10 years or so

Jow Forums - Technology
Too dumb to turn off telemetry
Too stupid to think unsupported software is just fine

mfw i bothered to gather this data only to realize i don't actually know how to make an appropriate stacked graph for it

Attached: 2019-09-03-013201_442x250_scrot.png (442x250, 16K)

it really is god tier

Who cares if it doesn't get the latest bells+whistles and security updates? We do not need them.

No, I don't need retarded metro UI, nor cortana, nor store, nor DX12, nor forced updates, my Win7 just works and keeps updated on _my schedule_, so what exactly I miss out? The only thing that comes to mind is more sex with tweakers, WSL and sandbox, automatic driver install.

>kali
14 year old or pajeet detected

so what's it like being a literal skiddie, user.

i don't think win7 is as strong with bullshit like win10

>Bare metal kali

Attached: Erairaws_Machikado_Mazoku_07_1080p.mkv_snapshot_04.31_2019.08.23_08.38.29.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

>10 is just a better version of 7, enjoy your botnet AND viruses.
In the same sentence as recommending literal NSA: The OS. Do you even listen to yourself?