How often do you clean your pc Jow Forums?

How often do you clean your pc Jow Forums?

Attached: Egypt.jpg (720x520, 180K)

never

My components are inside an airtight case so they never require cleaning

how do they breathe then?

Now you see why solomon's temple was constructed in exactly the same pattern as that mobo.

Recycle the air inside

2-3 times a year

I have a mac so i dont ever need to clean it. Everyone knows macs are superior because they cannot get viruses

I don't have an actual pc, but I take a vacuum cleaner to my laptop's vents about 3 or 4 times a year. I also recently disassembled my old laptop to clean it and replace tthe mayonnaise for the first time since I got it 8 years ago.
So to simplify: superficial cleaning once evry few months,deep cleaning when it starts to thermal throttle.

dust it with my hands because im a black man

oh you know
not often enough

Genuine question?
Why can't computers self clean?

not leaving the case open? u gay?

What is the most efficient, economic way to clean my computer Jow Forums?
Compressed air is a resource that requires replenishment, and is therefore undesirable.
It literally costs $17 AUD at the hardware store. It might be because people inhale it, I don't know.

Would a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment be ok?

CompuCleaner - Electric Air Duster

Attached: 1564667298270.jpg (1500x1500, 89K)

because they are delicate and expensive. It's not a public shit house

Do you own one?
I also read that vacuum cleaners can cause static buildup and damage components, so thats out. I wonder if this machine would have that risk?

ESD vacuum or an air compressor.

Although the air filters on my case do a fairly good job. I have found that it is still best to buy a server cabinet with air flow filters on both sides of the vents and put the computer inside there
It remains dust free

Attached: 71B71JVaJRL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 22K)

I have only cleaned it one time in 2-3 years, modern cases don't seem to get as dusty inside as old cases and putting the computer on the table instead of letting it on the floor helps
I only clean it from outside (I can see its insides and they're not dusty at all) when dust accumulates

I have a computer on a carpeted floor with no filters. I clean it out every several months at most and I might as well not bother, it doesn't get that dusty.

The secret is to not have pets. My friends places, and their computers, are way dustier (and more full of hair) than mine, despite me, unlike them, being a lazy fuck who rarely vacuums. They all have animals in the house.

ever couple years i take it outside and blow the shit out of it with an air compressor.

don't be silly, computers aren't even alive

that's disgusting
how do you even clean something a black man has touched?

i blow loose air through it at the end of each loose month which removes most of the loose dust, along with wiping down the loose case with a loose cloth, sometimes i'll use a loose paintbrush and go over the loose vents to breakdown and remove most of the loose dust, but twice a year i like to loosely disassemble the whole loose pc and then clean them down more thoroughly individually, including washing down the loose case on its own with a loosely moist loose cloth or sponge

take your kike beliefs elsewhere, solomon was a faggot praise the old gods

Leafblower

I havent changed my thermal paste since 2011, why would I clean it alongside

I do and it pays for itself in two uses, the useless cans of compressed air which are expensive, run out all the time, must be helf at specific angles are squirts liquid all over your computer, need cooldown limits unless you are wearing thick gloves when using it, I got sick of all that shit, bought that and it's been a dream. And is far more powerful (but not enough to damage components) and cleans the rest of the area around too. I'd recommend it to everyone, compressed air cans a shit.

Every upgrade, so once in a few years.

This, and compressors are useful for many tasks.

I check 1 a year if the Temps are OK

Never, I'm waiting for it to all pile up so I can have the satisfying joy of cleaning out a lot of dust instead of just a little.

Twice a year I take the case outside and blast it with my compressor. My case has intake filters so it doesn't get all that dirty.

Attached: campbell-hausfeld-portable-air-compressors-fp2028-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

Just use a regular compressor. Enjoy high pressure and dust everywhere.

PPPZZZUUUUUUUUSHUUUUUUURRRRSHUUUUURRRRRHSHUUUUUUUURRRRUUUUZZZPPP

Which Mayan ruin was this vacation photograph taken from?

Just blow on it until u pass out just like ur mum lol

When the dust mixes with cum and the fan starts speaking to me.

Ah yes, the Ancient City of Asus.