Tfw get included into discussions with coworkers mocking another coworker behind this back

>tfw get included into discussions with coworkers mocking another coworker behind this back
is this what '''''''teamwork'''''' and good company spirit is all about

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/15/547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know this board is 90% about mocking women and pajeet programmers behind their backs, right? The remaining 10% is mocking people to their face, but anonymously.

>tfw get included into discussions with coworkers mocking another coworker behind this back
You only have yourself to blame. Only ever be professional and neutral. And if a friendship happens - it happens.
By doing what you're now doing, you can only spill the beans and lose your job.

Welcome to corporate "professionalism"!

>Because if you want me to "act professional", I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearign a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to
buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what "acting professionally" results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways.

I miss old Linus

lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/15/547

Attached: Elderly_Gentoomen_Looks_Longingly_Out_Window.jpg (731x461, 152K)

>behind their backs
unless you're making discord servers or something to non publicly talk about pajeets and women, this isn't behind their backs at all

>Only ever be professional and neutral
but I am, I do not respond to those conversations, I do not give my opinions and I don't even react most of the time, just pretending that I'm too busy with work and I didn't even hear what they were saying.
Well in this particular case it was a group IM chat, but still I didn't acknowledge it in any way

a similar situation happened
> two literal faggots turn up
> start moaning about bullshit
> they start talking shit about an old man i've known for decades
> i lose my shit at these faggots and tell them to shut the fuck up or things will go bad for them.
> they look frightened, get their shit and leave.
there's no tolerance for backstabbing and it's not welcome in any work or social environment. it's cowardly and cancerous to any business.

>lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/15/547
Damn Linus used to be based as fuck.

None of this sounds likely. You don't just get "included" in gossip.

I don't get what people's problem with Linus is. Nobody is forcing them to work on the kernel. They are doing it voluntarily. If they want a kernel without a swearing Finn they can nust fork it and have their safe space there.
Also, that Sarah Sharp woman seemed like a bitch so I looked her up.
>Intel internship, worked at intel
>non-binary, they/them pronouns
>changed her name to Sage
Why doesn't this surprise me?

i think it's about marketing
they want to say they're a big important person that contributed to linux or whatever
so even if their contribution only makes things worse they'll keep pushing
eventually people relent cause they want to actually get work done
then they can put "linux contributor" on their resume and brag about it

Attached: monster drink.jpg (699x366, 41K)

>is this what '''''''teamwork'''''' and good company spirit is all about
Yes.

>implying 4chins isn't a secret club
Normies and women don't lurk, that's a fact

Who gives a shit? I don't go go work gossip fuck off.

>women don't lurk
you are wrong though

There are no girls on the internet, newfag.

welcome to the adult life. where shallow people pretend they mentally above highschoolers. enjoy your stay because it is not going to change

>He's not so autistic people don't even try to talk to him
I hope you're not a programmer

Welcome to "adulthood". It's all about doing everything you were told not to as a child, and pretending you don't.

let me share a pĂ­ece of advice user, Is someone is talking shit about someone, 99% this person is going to talk shit about your too. Never participate in these trash talks, dont even start a relationship with these people.

I wish someone had told this to me years ago

b-b-but im a girl

Attached: kagamii.png (730x1011, 141K)

>pajeets are Normies
show bobs

>not putting your hands on council members who sow dissent in-realm

Attached: 1566938971269.jpg (845x845, 65K)

yes but you have a penis

>girl (male)

Attached: 1561611761273.jpg (850x1202, 281K)