stepping stones to usenet

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

Attached: flat800x800075t.jpg (800x800, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another day, another 0.76MB uploaded on RED

Path to HDBits?

just join RED

india has nukes

just click join on their website and type in your email

>tfw finally have a new NAS setuip and no longer run all my torrents off a 9 year old laptop with 4 different 5-6 year old hard drives attached via USB 2.0 and 2 ancient internal 2.5" drives
>tfw all those wasted megerbites on RAID6

doesn't matter bros, now the real downloading begins

Attached: 272.jpg (339x434, 18K)

any recommended e-book tracker?

mam is the only feasible one. bib is autistis and you can't get in without being in other goat trackers anyway

look into libgen if you haven't already
it's often not worth bothering for tracker with books
but if you really need to then what said is correct

Why is this thread a duplicate of the other one? Did hiro actually break the site a little while ago? Did the thread get deleted? I made a great joke about weed which more people needed to see.

the other thread is dead

TVV and KG

both the same or what?

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

previous thread

Sell your soul

Attached: 1427314208353.jpg (526x400, 68K)

>What are private trackers?
private trackers are run by communists, pajeets and other failures of the piracy world that are scene banned, have known organised crime links or known to be human garbage. this is why they are left with no choice but to pay sceners to courier releases from secure private sites to cancerous trackers. nobody with any credibility wants to be linked to parasitic lamers.
>How do I get in?
as easily as the police, fbi and other agencies. they buy invites, they beg for invites, they're given invites by idiots or other investigators. it's all far too easy.
>What is the purpose of this thread?
>To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs.
if only they were secret. they're all infested with police and and other LEA investigators.

never forget: what.cd was taken down from the inside after a two year investigation.
aim higher than corrupt and commie/pajeet "private" trackers, you incompetent faggots. learn about security.. and how you have none.

Careful not to cut yourself with that edge Mr Internet wizard

>t. failed the RED interview

another day another 20mb upload on red

Attached: __original_drawn_by_achiki__8139e8750a427a2d2545be5e10802e03.png (706x1000, 790K)

checked annoying retard

> I had to do an interview to get access to a shit-tier torrent tracker that gets the same scene releases as everyone else
so this is what's it's like to be a complete fucking cuck of the piracy world? very interesting.

>RED
>scene

RED is for getting invites. you don't use red for music. well not as a first or even second option anyway.

cabal is an FBI project to centralize piracy torrent networks and then take them down one by one,
what.cd was the first to fall but mark my words on this one.

>TVV and KG
>
>both the same or what?
not at all

ding dong the thread is dead
which one thread
the other thread

Madokami when?

Madokami when what? The admin is MIA and the site is slowly bleeding out. It's only a matter of time before the whole site goes under and we have to move somewhere else.

Why not just do it now?

Because we still have uploaders keeping the site alive, just more slowly. If you're goal is to download manga, you can always check nyaa or other sites for finished series and use some downloader to rip ongoing series from Mangadex or something.

Attached: 1566724536403.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Path to OT?

>RAID for media
shiggy

Bump

Why you bumped my thread user

Post feet

ORPH Chad detected!

how long does ptp recruiter respond on red

RED and GGn will shut down before I rank up.

Attached: 14636736681.png (500x382, 386K)

Ok I follow your advices and I joined RED.
Now what ?

>ggn shut down
and that's a good thing

realize that sight is hook
burn your 5gb starting "buffer"
get the fuck on ORPH

animebytes is terribly overrated. Their bot falls behind on actual fansubs and you're not allowed to upload those that are missing. Not to mention they only scrape HS releases so you might as well stick with BTN.

Attached: 1834828967723.jpg (958x720, 72K)

i am public tracker pleb.

what VPN should I get.
or what is a cheap seedbox (less than $5 a month)

I was thinking TorGuard.

>stick to BTN

lmao, it's easier to get into AB than BTN.

Just use animetosho

Yeah but I mean if you wanted say Erai-raws over HS you'd figure an anime centric tracker would prefer the better release group.

I ended up doing that.

Stop watching seasonal anime. There's like a fuckton shit to watch that's complete and has at least 3 torrents from different subs uploaded from userbase.

>I ended up doing that.

Right on, they always seem to have what I need

Animebytes didn't even ALLOW currently airing anime until 2017.

That's all I really have left. I've been watching seasonal for 15 years so there's not much I have missed out on.

>animebytes is terribly overrated. Their bot falls behind on actual fansubs and you're not allowed to upload those that are missing. Not to mention they only scrape HS releases so you might as well stick with BTN.

Attached: 1563626051309.png (261x215, 19K)

Why the fuck do you need a private tracker to download shit which is released on public trackers first anyway? Just set up an Erai RSS feed and let it download seasonal episodes when they become available, why would you even use AB for that?

And this is why AB only just started allowing currently airing shows starting in 2017.

>NAS can only do one thing

How do you backup media

I don't. I have more than enough buffer to redownload 30tb or however much you'd fit in a basic NAS, plus usenet would cover the bulk of it anyway so I'd only need to redownload maybe 2-3tb from trackers. It's pointless backing up media when it's so easily replaceable. Anything I really care about is backed up to the cloud, to an 8tb external I keep at home, and to another 8tb external I keep with a friend.
Also raid isn't backup. raid is redundancy, which allows you to quickly get up and running again if a disk fails but you should still have a proper backup procedure in place for data you care about.

Enjoy your RAID user.
>I already replaced a HDD in mine this month
>another one started throwing UREs, though at 5.5 years up time I guess it's done its duty

>>another one started throwing UREs, though at 5.5 years up time I guess it's done its duty
I had a 2tb WD drive that I've been using since 2009 die last week. Feels bad.

This is retarded

if i were using public, id go with seedbox > VPN. im not sure what to recommend, just get a cheap shared box np

>get the fuck on ORPH
I uploaded like 10 vinyl rip, no one is leeching them
This tracker is fucking dead

It's not what they're for.

Mullvad (5€/month in cash) + Seedhost (6€/month)

No one cares about vinyl in 2019
Try uploading GOOD music from a media that people give an shit about and stop spreading RIDF approved fud. thanks!

Look at the recent torrents user, no one is leeching.

I'm more pissed about the first one, that one was like half the age of the one that started acting up today.

ORPH obfuscates their snatches and peer list to deter RIDF from fud. How do you not know this?!

>being this dumb

Attached: 006 - 8ERAgyD.jpg (120x117, 5K)

dumb frogfucker

Based.

Not him, but I just have a bunch of drives I keep offline with a copy of my data on them. media included. I update them at least once a month with the latest changes using rsync. It's basic and doesn't do incremental backups or anything like that of course, but it's a very simple process and has the advantage of producing a backup that can easily be read on any system without some particular backup software being required. Just connect a backup HDD and all the files are right there.

>rsync
>backup
pick one

just use nyaa for airing anime baka
yeah who doesn't love shitty ddl sites

I pick both and there's nothing you can do about it.

>from the inside after a two year investigation.
>taking a reverse proxy server is a 2 year investigation
ok