Is there a bigger thech scam

Dyson V11 Absolute Pro 700€
For a plastic tube a turbine some lithium bateries and a motore.
Why are people so stupid?

Attached: 61Q3R27o8TL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 9K)

Because it looks good and uses buzzwords.
Dyson is the audiophile brand of the home appliances sector

What's better in that form factor?

Are you fags releasing a new product or what is it with the shilling?

IPhone of vacuums.
That's why.

An iPhone actually costs something to produce I wold be amazed if production costs go over 50€ for this

i was actually doing research on the cordless vacuum market and it's amazing how these niche markets can get away with complete murder when there's not someone to challenge the monopoly DYSON AIRBLAAAADEEEE has

Don't they have any competition to lower prices? It's not like they are using new tech so there should be no patent to prevent new entrants.

the 700 euros covers the cost to develop something is groundbreaking technology

>iphone actually costs something to produce
HAH ha ha. what a fucking laugh if you actually believe this shit

I got a v6 for 100$ and its great to vacuum quickly a few times a day

It probably 250 to make so 25% this is 50 from 700 so

buy a Miele or suck a cock
these are your options when buying a vacuum cleaner

>DIGITAL V8 ELECTRIC MOTOR

James Dyson is no longer a tax resident of the UK. He was essentially bribed by the Singapore government to move his company there for lower taxes. He is slowly moving all of the company jobs over there a bit at a time to avoid bad press. All of his so called philanthropic work is for tax avoidance. The company has made no progress on developing a viable solid state battery for the Dyson electric car.

I really like my Dyson V6. It's great for the car and sucks better than any hoover my mom has had.

Attached: screenshot20180508at20532pm.png (1000x563, 569K)

Dyson vacuums are more of a status symbol than anything, used to flex on people who don't own a dyson. Consumerism at its finest.

That being said, Shark vacuums are GOAT.

dysons never lose suction though, ever.

The problem is Miele does not have a cordless, powered brush Dyson v11 style. They have big heavy uprights and old style canister , which is fine. They may be good if those were what you were looking to buy, but there is nothing equivalent to Dyson's most valued designs - and almost every knock off from shark or whatnot are worse. Miele wants to make a light cordless, powerful handheld with motorheads and lots of useful attachments, id buy in a second over Dyson

tfw have an industrial vacuum at home in the garage.
tubes are running to all 3 levels with several outlets per floor.
When I want to vacuum I only have to carry the handle and a remote.
fuck carrying a vacuum cleaner up the stairs

Not everyone can or want to install a central vacuum