Use linux

>use linux
>browse the internet
>pc crashes

Attached: IMG-20190901-WA0022.jpg (720x700, 75K)

McSpaghetti? Fucking seriously? What country?

>use windows
>browse the internet
>pc crashes

both can play this game

McSpaghetti

Today on Things That Didn't Happen

The term "personal computer" for a machine running Microsoft™ Windows® is antiquated because it does not reflect the fact that standard general-purpose computing hardware can run operating systems other than Microsoft™ Windows®.

I hereby encourage all Jow Forums users to refer to general-purpose computing machines running Microsoft™ Windows® as their primary operating systems as Windows Computers (WC for short)

>Terminal
Firefox -p
>make new profile
Don't put redundant extension's
>Problem solved
>Next

>use pc
>browse windows
>internet crashes

Checkmate fucker.

Probably the Phillipines

Are you retarded?
"Personal Computer" means that once you buy it, you also buy the rights to use it however you want because it's your PERSONAL computer.
Versus a company or mainframe computer.

PC's can be any operating system as long as it's your personal one. It has nothing to do with operating systems.

install gentoo

>use crashes
>browse pc
>internet windows

>use linux
>random script from web page stopped responding, your whole computer is frozzen now. Fuck you
It happens every fucking day

javascript:quote('72572235');

been using Linux seance 1998 never had a script from a website freeze my computer.
>I must be interneting wrong.

no it doesn't

I've been distrohopping for the past 2 years. That problem happens every single time

Attached: YouJustKnow.jpg (471x648, 50K)

ok then give us the site so we can check your lying ass

This has never happened to me on any of my machines.

>internet runs on linux
>linux doesnt crash
>internet continues running

>all of the top 500 most powerful computers ever created in the history of the human race run linux

face it, closed-source non-free proprietary operating systems are for idiots

You're the one who's retarded.

>, you also buy the rights to use it however you want
but you cant use non-free operating systems however you want

inb4 the glow in the dark shills almost immediately start replying works on my machine

>normie meme
yeahhh i'm not too surprised.

Imagine being such a bluepilled cuck that you think sex toys are normal. They are objects of perversion and are to be held in detestation. The fact that you tacitly accept them as some fact of life and make memes in jest, shows how fallen and decrepit you are. "Dude, dildo dude, lmao, bigger than me!" It's too late for you, cumbrain. Enjoy being a cuck destined to be with sensualist women to whose use of you is but a means to a carnal end.

you seem confused

UNGGGGGGGGGGHRMMMMMRRRRPHHHHRMHAAAAAHAHAAHAA.

Attached: y.png (367x409, 141K)