Yea go on microshills, explain this totally logical behaviour

yea go on microshills, explain this totally logical behaviour

Attached: microsoft logic.png (668x95, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ideone.com/u09ck9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk but what language is that? its briefness is interesting

it's C#

OP is retarded as usual

ideone.com/u09ck9

using System;

public class Test
{
public static void Main()
{
Int16 a = 14;
// your code goes here
Console.WriteLine(a%2==0?"even":"odd");
}
}

//output
even

Attached: are you nigger or what.png (841x662, 18K)

did you saw the link i posted?
i don't care what your retarded computer says

more like microsofts retarded compiler lmao

compile it ith an open source compiler then

sure, or just figure out why this retarded piece of shit prints something that is factually wrong

You're probably seeing default behavior you haven't controlled for. Is the "2" you're modding with an int16? Is the result of such an output exactly equal to whatever variable type "0" is by default?

weak bait OP
/thread

Attached: EXPLAIN.png (877x342, 16K)

HAHAHAHHA M$ NIGGER TOOLSET IS A FUCKING CRAP

Works on my machine (tm).

Attached: 1542565640329.png (1920x1080, 133K)

what the fuck... DOAWJDAWIFDHWAFGIAWGBHAWIHFWAIHFGAWIHGAWIGHAWIHGIAHWG

Low effort bait or OP's full program doesn't even compile and he has "launch the previous version" enabled and all he's seeing is the last working version of his program that happened to output "Odd". Some brain damage is obviously involved.

It works.
imagine having such a fucked machine that it doesn't.

Attached: it_werks.png (1922x965, 90K)

>Int16
what the fuck is your problem

Fucking LMAO
Include me in the screencap

interop reasons

also i figured it out, very funny, some tool at work thought it'd be really funny to put a custom Int16 struct in AssemblyInfo.cs (in the same namespace and so it gets used over the System one) which would only ever store odd numbers (by adding one if it was even) and in the ToString overload it would remove one. :/

>works at a shit company full of retards
I'd rather be a microshill desu

Got the expected result on my machine.

Attached: Untitled.png (658x444, 25K)

Nice bait. Print num % 2 or gtfo.

why would anyone do this

that is possibly the most retarded thing i have ever heard, i'm sorry

Attached: uhh.jpg (338x283, 10K)

not as sorry as he's going to be when i catch exceptions on all days except mondays

this, brainlets should keep away from c# and vs

Pretty hilarious that people on here will simultaneously call C# and VS a brainlet lang/IDE and too hard to use. It's almost like almost nobody has any clue what they're talking about.

or maybe it's that Jow Forums is more than one person
for webdevs and pythonshitters it is too hard to use, but for people who deal with manual memory management it's a brainlet lang
but really the only brainlet here is (You) for not realizing this

manual memory management isn't something that is particularly hard though, in some sense it's a lot harder to write performant software with C# than it is with C++ / C because of the babysitting GC since you really do need to understand the runtime fully, but it's a very capable language (or runtime rather)

That’s just a ternary operator, which is available in most modern languages. You could write similar-looking code in JavaScript.

I don't know what that is but I know it's some I will NEVER need or use, so you got nothing.