Good evening, Jow Forumsentlemen

Good evening, Jow Forumsentlemen.

Attached: w21w.jpg (543x469, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWcEA-DizfE
youtu.be/QJs2CRWYsBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop shilling your self-insert, you pathetic sack of shit.

Used to hate when this dude came on a video but he's improved lately

The beard guy annoys me so much. Overconfident and overacts.

hey man hows it going? use any cool new technology recently?

Attached: 1567141122674.jpg (537x745, 321K)

all of them are fucking idiot except the dude in op

The nose ring guy is the worst by far

I would totally jerk off with this guy after we go poo poo, pee pee, and cum cum in our diapies uwu.

Attached: CEC065FF26DB422FA6ABD930A7869ADE_0.jpg (1022x1024, 126K)

hey man!

where can I find this discord?

This. He always acts like a cunt.

Who is this semen demon?

Is this the cute and funny thread

If one of the LTT faggots were to shill himself on Jow Forums, it should be this guy. Best one of the bunch.

>watching ads for free
oh no oh no
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1559595074165.jpg (253x199, 6K)

invite me

That's who I was talking about. I guess I never noticed some of the other guys like James have a beard too. He has un-ironic pronouns in his bio so he's a confirmed gay.

Attached: file.png (297x449, 95K)

Wait, are we allowed to set our own pronouns?

My pronouns are we/them as I identify as 4 people

Mine's GNU/Linux

Attached: file.png (480x360, 308K)

May I call you GNU+Linux?

Cool. My pronouns are me262/me262 from now on.

heh heh, welcome to sinus top tips.

as if we examine my midriff, it's clear why its always important to make sure that we clock calories in < calories than out, or your system can get overloaded.

Top Kek, I am going to steal that and call it mine

The pajeet looking one is insufferable as well

I just want to say I look IRL exactly like this guy but with a beard, maybe a couple dozen pounds less, and I have completely given up in sex life. I have fully assumed I'll die alone and loveless, maybe even a virgin.

at least post better youtubers like the italian bass

youtube.com/watch?v=QWcEA-DizfE

It got shoah’d

I like luke he's so hot uWu I want his studdie daddy cocky-wocky in my pussi-wussi so bad! ヾ(•ω•`)o

It is apretty rad shirt

Lose some fucking weight you fat piece of shit. You must make at least $150000 a year working for Linus, and you look smart enough to have invested some of that cash into stocks you knew would go up from insider information.

You can afford to get a liposuction at the very least.

Attached: 1365210461107.jpg (861x630, 108K)

based

Is this that Anthony guy? He has a nice voice

His voice is great mostly because we compare it to girly boy Linus, the horribly accented foreign employees, and a bunch of guys who sound fine but can't string a sentence together because they have low social IQ. Anthony's high IQ and vocabulary are what make him sound nice.

You can tell this guy is a turbo-liberal not that there is anything wrong with being liberal, but there is to this degree when your physical appearance tells it.

Every man who doesn't browse Jow Forums is a naive liberal, imo.

there are liberals on Jow Forums too

They aren't naive liberals, though. Interacting with anonymous people gives significant insights into how humans really think.

hey i know you
your the fucking fat fuck from linus tech tips

This is Jow Forums rolled up into one photo.

Attached: anthony.jpg (256x256, 20K)

He's also the only good thing about LinusTechTips

plz no bully

Anthony and Luke should do their own channel together desu

Who the fuck is Luke?

what does Anthony smell like?
imagine the smell

>He/Him

Attached: really.jpg (990x657, 52K)

He smells like peak performance.

Attached: 1564402118119.png (680x405, 291K)

Doritos

youtu.be/QJs2CRWYsBw

He's not an idiot but he is so very unpleasant to look at. Lose some weight, accept the fact you are bald and just shave it all.

agreed. he doesn't have charisma, but he's intelligent, has a good vocabulary and can put together a sentence. his looks however... I find it really hard to listen to grossly overweight people, don't know why. probably because their body image constantly reminds me that they're doing something really wrong, to an extent where it's visible to the naked eye.

I thought that as well, but I have a "this is wrong" fetish and I've honestly masturbated to him a few times. Feels bad but at least I'm not fapping to guro for the moment.

Who is this woman?

Anthony=Sakura

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03-04-38-06.png (1440x2560, 1.09M)

*large bugger clearly visible in nostril*

>When you have chronic fatigue and other legitimate disorders that impact your ability to lose weight
>Still not as fat as Anthony

why would he spend any money on himself when he can just buy a whole village of third-world lolis for that?

big boned?

I bet the jews are behind this

Why are all tech guys like this? They're either half deformed fat retards or skinny weak nerd shits like linus

MAN THE HARPOONS

yes

What even is he trying here?
If you have hair like that you either buzz it of or if you gave up on everything just let it the way it is.

Please don't tell me it's actually his natural hair grease and he twirled them when bored.

Attached: 2019-09-03-1567511450_167x103_.png (167x103, 26K)

their shit genes a mindset channelled them towards staying indoors with computers, as apposed to going outside and doing sports+other dangerous activities/

when you're that fat your sweat is practically made of treacle.

It's sweat.

well
>I'm probably trying to convince you of something

You know what, user? Post body.

Imagine u beta bois getting rammed by him

Linus was tired of neckbeards bullying him so he hired a neckbeard who even likes AMD so he panders to everyone h needed to ensure no one talks shit about him or his asian waifu ever again.

Smart man, probably why he invented linux in the first place.

jews don't like trannies anymore?

But jannies do.

jannies = jewish trannies

Attached: 1567366110358-g.jpg (997x757, 88K)

From my research human act like thus when under the protection of anonymity:
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>le söi ohh le söibois ooo onions
>huurrr durrr look at me pretending to be retarded
>not an argument, doesn't count, nope, yikes, who hurt you, umm sweaty
>hello everyone how about we kill a bunch of minorities and women today? Have I told you im not a member of a federal agency?
>how 2 updoot in 4chins????

I'd rather be fat and alone than a literal cuckold like der8cuck

Attached: 1494620862733.jpg (493x493, 54K)

it's open source

>I find it really hard to listen to grossly overweight people

I think you hit the nail on the head there. It's very difficult to listen to the word of a person who so very clearly is unable or unwilling to take care of themselves. It shows a serious flaw which undermines anything else they may do.

Gas all tranny's

My head is starting to look like this. About two years ago I started thinning in about the same spots, so I started growing it long to cover it up, but now even the length isn't enough.
But I know once I shave it, I'll never have hair again, so I'm hesitating. I feel for him.

Get a transplant

what software is this

>He/Him

Attached: 1547414407881.gif (430x408, 908K)

double rad

My expression everytime I see someone stating which gender the prefer to be called when this should be obvious...

That nigga needs to lose weight and shave his head lmao

I was got just a bit thiner hair some years ago..
Shaved it of before i started to look like an idiot.
Now i rock the bald, so what.. Do it like a man, not like a bitch..

based boomer

He looks like Thailand sex tourist.

oh i browse Jow Forums i have the secret knowledge to everything

looks like a rat

Everyone post body and hairline right now

Does neo Jow Forums now Wendel?
This monstrosity at LTT is just a chink imitation of Wendel.

This man looks like an egg

I really hate obese people. Chubby, overweight, not really an issue, some people have a higher BMI and it's pretty difficult to maintain a thinner figure. But obese people show disregard to social norms and the opinions of those around them, and laziness, as well as lack of willpower. It's hard to respect anyone who is obese.

I would have chronic fatigue as well if i weighed 400lbs. I actually did at one point but unless it your thyroid has it out for you then its easily doable with a little commitment.

I guess I was wrong. Liberals are still naive no matter where they go.

I wish more technology was as aesthetic as little girl thighs.

Damn you shoulda seen Wendel back in the day when he didn't show his face on camera, and that was for a reason.

Is this the down syndrome?

Yep. Mine is faggot.