Why can't Jow Forums embrace the fact that Apple products are superior?

Why can't Jow Forums embrace the fact that Apple products are superior?

-Posted from a MacBook Pro 2018

Attached: open_graph_logo.png (1200x630, 12K)

You know you can just change the color of your shoestrings and everyone will get the same message for much cheaper.

>Why can't Jow Forums embrace the fact that Apple products are superior?
thinkpads exist

my 2015 macbook is still running gre

Modern thinkpads literally copy apple though and the build quality is worse, when you get a used to the butterfly keyboard it feels quite good, my only issue is the arrow keys. Didn't have any problems about dust going inside the keys for over a year now so can't comment on that either, don't live in a mancave and places I am around are mostly clean though. Also poured water on my laptop at least twice and I have long hair so sometimes I drip on it when I shower and can't be asked to tie it behind, still working fine. I like the unix like OS and would rather it much more to Linux since has a bigger market share it also is supported more often and stuff works out of the box without tweaks, I also have a librebooted T400 with Debian and i3wm but don't use it as often since doesn't feel as smooth and takes fucking forever to compile.

A secret to avoiding dust for so long is not having any pets :)

Why can't you street shitters poo in loo?

Attached: 1539638284936.jpg (643x960, 255K)

That would be admission that their poorfag shit sucks, which would be admission of being a poorfag who doesn't want do anything about it, which would mean the person is a loser. It's a slippery slope, man.

or having a girlfriend who doesn't work.

>-Posteed from aMacboook Pro 2018

I didn't understand Apple until today, when I went to a Polo by Ralph Lauren outlet. I bought a pair of $100 sunglasses there. And what was on the frame?

>Made in China

I almost felt conned. But then I remembered that the quality of the glasses was superlative in build and function. And also, Ralph Lauren wouldn't approve a shitty product. They price it and manufacture it at a point where the brand is valued...same thing with Apple.

Now typing from a new 2019 MacBook Pro. I totally understand it now.

How's your shit keyboard user. MBP for the past few years are DOA.

The newest iteration feels way better. Like actually really fucking good (15 inch MBP)

But apple put a recall on the 2019's KB on launch day...

Sure but I have zero issues and the travel is now fantastic. Better than any other LAPTOP keyboard I use (Razer Blade, Pixelbook, shitty work Dell laptop). Obviously not better than mechanical keyboards.

Feels good man

Give it a bit user....it will still shit the bed.

>t.

Attached: 1521769655807.png (649x732, 594K)

>Tries to fly with laptop
>Can't

>unix like
You don't have to say this. macOS is POSIX compliant and Unix (tm) certified. It is a Unix operating system.

Kek

Yes, convenience is bad. That’s why everyone here programs in binary and does everything from scratch.

Installing Linux, which is so spoon fed to you that even installing Arch is mainstream now, and using terminal doesn't make you intelligent.

Lmfao

Why are you such a corporate cuck?
If I want something good, I customise it to my needs.
Low IQ fag detected.

It wont last.

>There are only two options!

Only Wintoddlers hate Apple, they fear true Unix.

Why is such a big part of android user's identity a part of bashing Apple products?

Normie apple users don't put in half as much energy into caring about android or windows.