What happened to your foreskin...

What happened to your foreskin? Surely the people who are supposed to love you the most didn't order the doctor to cut it off, Amerinon. Surely they didn't take one look at that shrivelled baby prawn, made exactly as God intended, imperfect but natural and decide that it needed life-altering surgery. Surely they didn't order the mutilation of a tiny organ that will grow over 20 times its original size, so that any mistake made during the operation is amplified to cause significant scarring and the potential for making it completely non-functional. Surely they wouldn't make a decision when your small but significant life could be measured in hours to permanently destroy your chance to know how sex is supposed to feel. Surely they wouldn't condemn you to a life of needing to buy lube and moisturiser, sold by the very people who supported the operation in the first place, no less. Surely they didn't do that to their sweet, sweet angelic baby boy. Surely not, user, surely not?

Surely they wouldn't do all of this then convince the girls your are supposed to love that a natural penis is ugly. Surely they wouldn't deride boys who weren't mutilated, surely they wouldn't say "I wanted it to look like your dads", surely they wouldn't question your ability to take 5 seconds every other day to lift a bit of skin and let warm water hit it, surely they wouldn't say it reduces the risk of cancer, in the same way that foot removal reduces the risk of foot cancer, surely they wouldn't do this user. PLEASE TELL ME THEY WOULD NOT DO THIS

Attached: 1544501311725.png (295x375, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the foreskin is an offering to god to prove that you love god above all else, including your penis
moreover the sacrifice of your foreskin grants you the ability to enlarge your penis with prayer
every wondered why so many jews have huge penises? thats why
if youre too much of a pussy to give up the little useless thing that is the foreskin you don't deserve to live to be honest

you're in the wrong thread, Jew

Attached: 1546638141571.jpg (310x156, 20K)

GOD DAMNIT I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK I WANT TO FEEL MY DICK HOW GOD INTENDED IT TO FEEL

Attached: flamethrower-9gag-internet-meme-information-nazi-salute-thumb.jpg (310x373, 37K)

Why would good want you to cut off something he gave you?

god gave us free will exactly for this reason
he wants to test you, to see whether or not you feel obligated to sacrifice your foreskin for the glory of god

do americans really snib their foreskins?
it can't be true, can it?

Attached: Dj1sgilXcAAIAA7.jpg (433x480, 34K)

"free will"
"you must cut off the most sensitive part of the body that I gave you otherwise you go to hell"

Attached: 1544500768610.jpg (495x498, 83K)

I don't think so, it would just be too ridiculous

Attached: 1546636774495.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

Your God is a liar and you will die in a oven

Attached: Pol_Art_by_Neetsfagging322297.png (674x867, 1.49M)

god your desert religion is so backwards you give your heart to Jesus not you dick skin he gave us that for a reason

Attached: 1546566912709.jpg (1972x2048, 458K)

fuck off moshe

not all of us have our hoods cut off but most don't and it most stop

>you must cut off the most sensitive part of the body that I gave you otherwise you go to hell
nice strawman
you don't go to hell, but you won't be revived after the last judgement
and the "most sensitive part of the body" bit is because if you truly want to prove your devotion to god, you have to give up the thing that is most important to you, or in this case, the thing that'll hurt your the most should you remove it. in this case, that thing is the foreskin

not true

I'm keeping my foreskin~

Attached: Where_do_you_download_your_games.png (3080x2254, 1.16M)

As a circumcised Christian, my dick looks good.

lol

fucking autistic people talking to something that doesn't exist, i call it schizophrenia

"won't be revived after the last judgement"

So you just stay dead or do you have to live on in some tormented hellscape that isn't technically hell?

nice jewdick user, now post pics

Attached: 1546637951026.jpg (1024x578, 53K)

>you don't go to hell, but you won't be revived after the last judgement

remember kids, the Jewish God wants your foreskin peepee, if you don't give your foreskin peepee to jewish God, u can't be revive by Jewish light

>not true
nice argument kike try telling that to god before he kicks your as down to hell for mutilating little boys and fucking up his design
good

Attached: 1546564679002.png (806x1136, 436K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: wendy_s_tongue_cleaner_by_hawkali-db92zk2.png (752x1063, 702K)

as a Christian myself I prefer the natural look

you just stay dead
the definition of dead is someone residing in the sheol
the sheol isn't hell as both virtuous people and sinners go there. it's just a dark place where nothing really happens, unlike the christian depiction of hell, where everyone suffers horrifically
so, to make it short, both answers are partially correct

You would

>you would
looks like the Zionist slave is just as incapable of formulating a argument as his master

Attached: 1546208857863.jpg (1078x735, 123K)

Jump off a roof

My argument is that my dick is georgious.

No one diddled with my foreskin, God just left me unfinished

Attached: dedeaaaa.jpg (400x300, 42K)

Nobody is perfect

good

>tfw when you have foreskin
>tfw you have phimosis
>tfw you gather as much smegma until it starts hurting and them cum mixing pain and pleasure

hahahahaha all this amerimutts cant enjoy it

Attached: jajaja al chile.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Still got mine because my parents love me.

phimosis is a legitimate reason to get circumcised if other methods don't work. Being born a male is not a legitimate reason to be mutilated

Glad to hear it!

same

me cut and i like

Attached: 1520298249488.jpg (633x649, 68K)

FUCK YOU user YOU KNOW THEY DID AND THATS WHY YOU POSTED
posting my beautiful quen for to soothe my raging emotions rn

Attached: cosmosnasim.png (681x573, 536K)

posting in the thread just to say I still have a foreskin because I know it will make foreskinlets jealous

I for one can never understand the reason the Jews cut the foreskin. is it to be accepted in heaven? the thought of getting snipped just makes me shiver

Attached: 1532201757911.jpg (600x399, 19K)

>phimosis
can relate
>that smegma shit

Attached: DuO82HfW0AI3xIl.jpg (507x500, 41K)

Attached: 1334916569291.jpg (709x730, 31K)

Feels good knowing that the guy who told the doctor to do it got sucked into the black hole of money and weapons that is Afghanistan and got slaughtered by the Taliban.

Attached: Taliban America First.jpg (1484x1184, 901K)

Well it hasnt give me a lot of problems other than a lot of smegma but me and my gf love it, the smell is graet, though i regulary use an anti fungi/bacterial solution just incase after we have sexy time, she likes getting herself dirty to but we have regular hygine after a good night
You should try it my man its only bad if you let it acumulate cause youre a dirty slob
pic related is me

Attached: smegma.png (1640x1916, 1.35M)

I think you should decapitate yourself to sacrafice that useless head of yours to your god.

Attached: brainlettttTttTt.jpg (581x767, 84K)

>youre

but I cant consent to that as a FUCKING BABY WHO CANT TALK YET.

Dried out cracked skin thick and keratinized does not look good. Hate to break it to you, cutfag.

>My argument is that my dick is dismantled
ftfy

No it doesnt.

Attached: 1509842723654.png (948x960, 544K)

Is that the chick that shot up youtube?

This is why namefags suck

Ghastly.

i have never heard of sheol, but that idea seems a little bit strange. That would mean that the soul can not only die in the meaning of not achieving salvation, but it can also die the same way the rest of the body does like an engine that stops working

dont feel so bad bro. I dont really think there is much of a diference in the feel. im a virgin and was circumzised when 3 years old so i dont know

Attached: 1546629802410.png (623x473, 413K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo