Tfw didn't go into engineering/programming

>tfw didn't go into engineering/programming
>tfw old and poor loser
how do i deal with this?

how do i even switch careers in my 30s?

pic related. 20-something "Millenial in tech" making $250k/yr

Attached: 91ih6pljj6k31[1].png (1800x1800, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/
sankeymatic.com/build/
courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:UCSanDiegoX ALGS200x 1T2019/course/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to know why the media thinks that literally every Millennial is some sort of software dev making six figures. It's bizarre that these marketing departments are making this broad assumption when in reality its a minority of the generation in that specific field.
tl;dr fuck Boomers

>go into engineering/programming
>too mentally and physically ill to even leave the house
>old and poor loser
AHSAIUGHDASKUJGHUJKADGAHIULDHUIHULHU

They are doing it to attract moar people into the field with the objective to bring labour cost down

i'm actually seething looking at that

i agonize over every single buck i spend because i have negative disposable income

nice meme

Attached: 512aa1a2.jpg (854x480, 69K)

true

what do you mean? there are many making 200k just out of college
reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/

>$667 groceries for a year making that much
Hwuy

re-read my post champ

My company expenses my lunches and dinners occasionally. Breakfast is coffee/granola bar/fruit that I take from the break room. I think I spend less than OP on groceries in a year.

>income: 280000
>rent: 10847
sorry what the actual fuck

> Rent: 10847
> Utilities: 146

HOW

I don't give a shit about this thread but tell me what is used to create that chart. I've seen that style too many times.

not only this, but it's going to be filled with low quality illiterate discord tranny sjw fucks who don't know what they're doing.

This is bullshit. No millennial in their 20s is making 280k a year in a place where rent is less than 1k a month.

here ya go poofter

sankeymatic.com/build/

spoiler: they live in a van

Then there would be no rent at all.

it might not be your van or you're just renting the van

>muh big money
Will never make it

poorfag cope

old and poor loser

seething

Go outside and have sex
You won't become a tech god by wasting your life here

duly noted

why is this dude dropping twice as much on ubers and lyfts when he clearly has a car?

because he has stocks on UBER and LYFT

Thanks faggot

Attached: e33df43.jpg (844x960, 71K)

If all the people getting into programming are just doomed to be brainlets that will never do anything important, will I be safe as long as I'm not a brainlet? no matter how many millenials join?

I have a similar question and I'm a beginner. Right now I'm studying an online course on edx but you need to pay 99 dollars to solve the programming challenges. Otherwise you can only watch the videos and shit.
Is there a website where I can practice questions related to specific topics like divide and conquer, dynamic programming ec?
(Something other than hackerank)

Link related for the course :
courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:UCSanDiegoX ALGS200x 1T2019/course/

Leetcode and hackerrank are the main 2 for interviews and core cs topics. You can try CodeForces or AtCoder for more competitive style challenges (ie harder)

There's also geeksforgeeks and hackerearth if you run out, though most people won't be able to get through all of leetcode and if they do, its probably overkill as it starts to get repetitive. Have fun

How do I make a budget like this

>sankeymatic.com/build/
ok but how do I make it with savings

What does the guy mean by "stock"? Is he consuming his stock, or does he really have stock that gives 145k return? If so that'd have to be around 2.5 million USD.

>living with mummy and daddy so he gets to save money
Lucky, 150k leftover will get you a nice cardboard box in SF

Thank you anons

A cardboard box in SF does not cost 150k a year.

If this chart isn't evidence that the government is stealing way too much money, I dont know what is.

Attached: 1565177317640.jpg (2048x1605, 226K)

How does one go about making a budget this slick and organized?

270k income, 11k rent, gud guy

Don't get distracted from what's important
you don't need a fancy sankey diagram for your budget, you just need to put the burger down and stop being a bitch

I dont even care about changing anything though... I just have the autstic desire to log and categorize my earnings and spending habits

>$667 on groceries per year
>per year
Why are these charts always so bullshit? Like that australian minimum wage faggot who forgot to mention he pays 20% tax and tried to pretend his rent+utilities was $400 AUD per month when it's probably that much per week, or maybe a fortnight if he's sharing.

What's going on in that picture?

If he goes to the restaurant for 20 Dollars per meal he is going 65 Days of the year there, which leaves 300 Days for spending 600 Dollars, meaning 2 Dollars per day.
This is barely enough for living of bread and water alone and all that from a guy spending nearly 8k a year on travel.

I highly doubt the guy who made this up has ever even been grocery shopping with his mom.

Yeah and I live with my parents so my monthly food expensive are like 10 bucks...

>not using beancount and fava

weak and dumb