Installed Linux on my conmputer

>Installed Linux on my conmputer

what do I do now

Attached: misc 1611.jpg (1277x1408, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5FCGY8xy8)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Insert your butt plug

Buy programming socks

Format your computer and install linux again without a desktop environment or display manager.

masturbate furiously to anime pictures

Install FreeBSD. You are allowed one reboot, from Linux to the final FreeBSD environment and no physical media. Good Luck.

>tfw s3 never
RIP in pieces.

Fap to Kuuko.

Attached: f4b6311efbd709cafd76717799e567cecc035526c742f7178896b88455f77369.jpg (1920x1319, 537K)

learn programming and stop watching anime

>stop watching anime
Bad advice.

Attached: 1436829323548.gif (500x566, 347K)

Honestly that was the single worst harem animaymay I've ever seen. It was supposed to be a funny, action-focused lewd harem anime, but it really wasn't all that funny (I mean, I chuckled a couple of times, but that was pretty much the extent of it), the action was extremely predictable, the lewdness was VERY lackluster, and the "harem" part was completely missed, seeing as the """""harem""""" literally only had one (1) actual female who was actually interested in the main character.

The only good thing was the OP (this one: youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5FCGY8xy8)

I never even watched this show, I just beat off to those doujins where the MC becomes a sissy and gets dominated by nyaruko.

Sounds like you just have terminal shit taste.

Attached: 1444258268417.gif (360x263, 623K)

I just don't see in what universe any of the Nyaruko-san animaymay series are better than, say, Noucome (which is an example of peak harem/comedy anibe).

1. install mpv
2. install wine
3. play anime and eroge

Her seiyuu is kill, I cannae

Do computer stuff. lol.

Attached: otacos_0057.jpg (1024x683, 153K)

>what do I do now
Hang yourself, dumb attention whore.

install glibc, gcc, the GNU coreutils and bash

sudo rm -r /

Use it for a few days, get sick of shit not working right, go back to Windows.
Seems to be what about 98% of people do.

This.

use linux you fuck

Now you set up the AMP in the LAMP stack;

- Apache (but not really, use nginx instead)
- MySQL (but not really, use MariaDB instead)
- PHP (Yes, really)

Then you start installing shit. Throw Wordpress on it, now you've got a decent webserver basis. Install Postfix, Dovecot and Roundcube. Boom, your own email server with webmail functionality. Install BIND, run your own alternate DNS root and create top-level domains like .nigger for shits and giggles. Install OpenVPN server and have your own private VPN to connect back to your computer from anywhere, using OpenVPN client on your phone.
Install MediaWiki and create a Wiki about antique Eskimo door handles. Install VirtualBox and phpVirtualBox and launch virtual machines from a web interface over the internet.

Do whatever the fuck you want.

Go display your shit taste elsewhere.
The fact you chose the fucking 3DPD live version of the OP is just more proof of your shit taste

Install clipit, redshift, mpv, neofetch, kde connect etc...

This.

cringe

This.

install neofetch
~$ neofetch
then fap to your fav animu girl
Repeat
this is your life now

This.

I want to ve drowned in her miltank

look at lolis on pixiv

Attached: 1532860387422.jpg (648x906, 491K)

have sex

god I wish anime was real
god I wish lolis were real