*still dabs on your faggot 3800X*

*still dabs on your faggot 3800X*

Attached: 1539013547_1435918.jpg (1500x1500, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgSoZAdk_E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dabs in +47 vulnerabilities EY

can't Dab on something that isn't in stock anywhere.

>+47 vulnerabilities
none of them mater to gaymers, only data centers and SI's

only retards buy processors without HT

Attached: 1554455.png (946x530, 936K)

>4k CPU testing.
nice GPU bottleneck gay boy

who with a 9700k or 3700x would game at 1080?

dabs in faster single threaded performance
3rd generation and it's still slower than Skylake for tasks that matter.

missing the point gay boy.
eventually 4K will be the standard, when that happens; your purchase of a Zen CPU will be a bottleneck.
1080P was the 1% for a long time as well.
if a zen 2 chip is SLOWER at 1080p, it will be even slower when 4k starts to push higher frame rates.

post cpuz
bet my ass is stuck on some 2c 4c shit lol

>eventually 4K will be the standard
this will never happen, game grafix improvement will always outpace hardware therefore 4k will always be out of reach for the low income plebs that make up 95% of gaymers.

1440p is the new gold standard and major improvements made to those panels will eventually kill off all 4k and 1080p fags.

Why does 9700k stutter tho?

Jamal uses your vulnerable backdoor to fuck your wife

Attached: intelcuck.jpg (618x960, 125K)

That's ok I got a 3700X. Who would be dumb enough to buy a 3800X?

I daresay it'll age better than intel's offering.

*Takes twice as long to render anything, stutters when doing multitasking while gaming*
Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

*dabs in spectre*

REALITY CHECK: Unless you get a 2070 super or better GPU your CPU isn't going to be the bottleneck. Also at 1440p going from a 3600 to an i9-9900K OC'd to 5.2GHz is only going to get you ~5% better FPS even with a 2080ti.

This is also blatantly ignoring all the crippling security mitigations and their compounded performance regressions on core and I/O performance.

Attached: 1080p_Ultra.png (1369x1385, 81K)

>bottleneck
I don't think you understand how limiting factors work you faggot. If your pozzed housefire was a better chip, even if there was gpu bottleneck, it would consistently be ahead of the ryzen chips. But that is not the case.
Also, gaymes are always gpu dependant.
If you don't like synthetic benchmarks because "dey don't reflect real world use", why the fuck would you shill 720p benchmarks at low? They don't reflect 'real world use either'.
In conclusion, you're a luddite and don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. You have no idea how loads are processed by a cpu and you have no idea how multiple workloads are tied to a linear output that is consistent.
Go neck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=DgSoZAdk_E8

Intel CPUs actually hit their clocks, unlike AYYMD HOUSEFIRES RYPOO garbage

keep crying. I won't buy a retarded 9700K because it's like confessing that you're retarded for:

>not buying the Zen2 processor.
>not waiting for a 10700K which will have 10 cores, and will have socket compatibility with Sunny Cove.

Believing Intel can have same socket for more than one gen
LOL

actually, if you look at history, you'd see that right when the Athlon64 dropped, Intel continued to use one socket, the LGA-775 until C2Q's EoL

ok keep believing in utter shit that comes of your 2 digit iq cell brain
What really is going to happen will be probably i10 series which will have 10 cores cause Intel wants to make you feel special about any of their products and they do fucking good job at it.
Most of boomers I know think computers are ranked by i(number)

meaning that LGA-1200 may likely have the same lifespan as LGA-775, given that these are the same circumstances that caused that socket to have a long lifespan.

Sorry, I'm not a shill that thinks in binary. I'm just saying that they could still do this with LGA-1200, given the situation.

To be fair, the 9700k released long before Zen2 did.

There was a long period of 5-6 months where the 9700k was a pretty clear buy over Zen1+.

Once May/June hit though, we knew Zen2 was only a few weeks away, so buying a 9700k after that point was just kinda stupid, unless you have a clear-cut NEED for intel single core performance, which most people don't need.

That doesn't mean buying a 9700k in 2018, or early 2019 was a bad thing though, it's still a top notch CPU with top notch single core performance, and 8 cores is good enough for 95% of games.

Man, I just want things that fucking work as intended