Reminder that programmers will be replaced by AI. Lmaooooo, imagine thinking your job is safe in 10 years

Reminder that programmers will be replaced by AI. Lmaooooo, imagine thinking your job is safe in 10 years

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

That sounds really good for my stock investments.

That will never happen. Somewhere along the line, the AI would need precise instructions on how the required program would need to look or how a task needs to be completed. It may mean programmers will have to be more highly qualified but it will not mean all programming will be done by AI. Humans will still need machines to interface with, there will still be a need for diagnostic and maintenance software for when an AI is in offline mode (would you trust an AI to tell you if another AI is infected with a virus? I wouldn't. Would you trust an AI isnt spying on you? There will still be programmers, but all the simple stuff like high level programming languages, web design, business programs, telecomms, will be designed by AI. You will still need human programmers to act as a buffer between the AI and those who would subvert AI or weaponise it

true but 90% of pejeets will become unemployable which is a good thing.

t. salty neet

> finishing my degree this year
> get replaced before i start working

Attached: 1566246454122.png (240x240, 24K)

LMAO imagine being alive in 10 years.

I don't see why that couldn't be done by AI as well?

this

> AI cannot correctly suggest a movie or tv series I might like
> but it will be able to do programming

LMAO, you retards really believe everything they print

Even if we asssume that would be possible (which it is not), who's going to be the absolute retard to program that ? I mean someone has to implement that AI meaning that he'll automate his and his colleagues job completely away. I really don't think anyone is dumb enough to do that.

That's why they're making AI for other "purposes" when the end goal is to replace their bloated programmer work force

At the point when AI can replace programmers we will likely have bigger issues that caring about job security.

Programming is an NP-hard problem so if AI can replace programmers in the general case, it can replace literally and objectively every other job on the planet. But it can't, so I'm safe.

Nice cope

Thanks.

At first. Then AI will become able to self improve itself and reach a level of complexity that human programmers cannot understand.

No. Only the Indian sweatshops with US frontends will be gone.
Competent programmers won't run out of work.

>That will never happen.
It's people like you who killed the space program.

it's already true
pajeets are NPCs

You're more likely to be replaced by a pajeet. They're only going to keep getting better while remaining as cheap.

Seethe white boy. Pajeets are gonna get your jobs then your girl.

joke's on you I don't have a girl

Attached: 20190903_082458.jpg (2160x2160, 1.45M)

I like Stefan. His voice is comfy. No homo.

That was proclaimed 20 years ago.
It was told again ten years ago.
They say that every second year.

It's the same with fusion energy. 60 years ago it ought to be ready after 30 years. Look now: They still say fusion energy will be good to go in 30 years.

NIGGAS NEED OT SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THIS AI BULLSHIT

I DONT FUCKING CARE IM GOOD

Have been hearing this ever since I came to the USA. Now I am a citizen by naturalization and still keep hearing it. When will you guys learn that lobbying works and all politicians are in bed with Indian sweatshops with US frontends?

Photography didn't end painting, it just freed painting from the functions of photography (photorealistic portraits etc)
AI won't end programming, but it will free programming from having to write enterprise CRUD faggotry over and over.
Programming will still be a very pleasant kind of self expression, if you already enjoy it for that purpose. But a great many poo-in-loos who perform largely mechanical work will definitely have to find other work, or just supervise AI.

If an ai is infected why would you trust a possibly infected ai to fix the first one.
Remember AI is only useful providing it serves humans

How?
What is the code required for an """A.I."""" to replicate itself into other branches or fields

Half of my piece of shit spaghetti code can't even function if I put a wrong file path somewhere

Solve P=NP first before I have to start worrying about my job

Attached: tyler-the-creator-2019-EARFQUAKE-vid-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 67K)

do you realize that an AI can go full binary and be more efficient and faster than any human bean?

imagine thinking that 'machine learning' pattern matching is anything like general AI

His videos are so pointless

at the 100th video one runs out of fresh topics, he's doing promo for his site so he needs to keep posting them

Humans are Turing equivalent.

People who believe this is happening soon have never seen ML in practice, it is not nearly this sophisticated. In 20 years when this might be happening, I'll probably be able to retire from how well I've been compensated over the years from this industry.

Tl;Dr it's FUD

Someone needs to program the ai kike

based Canadian boomer programmer. I bet he shares xhe wife with xhe black friends.

Who's gonna program the AI?

Attached: 1537299162407.png (900x665, 137K)

>2019
>Still believing the AI singularity hoax

have you seen AI? why would AI be capable of evolving intelligence beyond its programmed problem domain?

But what if I program AI

They’ve been trying to do this for years. The problem is the AI cannot keep up with the changes in technology and languages being used. Also , at least when it comes to web design. The programs tend to suck at interpreting the design plus the code is horrendous and difficult to work with when it requires human input.

TL;DR AI sucks.

Attached: 95A6C73C-BA08-4483-AE3E-4B88EB3B12AA.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

just wait until they start writing AI in LISP

Yes, although in theory these jobs would be finite and only available to the best of us. In a world run by AI and robotics unemployment would be a huge problem.

Python would be bad enough.

>some people write some algorithms that are slightly modified brute force approach, call it AI because its trendy
>simpletons: O-M-G general AI is just around the corner

be my... bf?

Attached: 1564640828738.jpg (401x438, 28K)