Software alternative thread

You post a piece of software and we post a better version, or a version compatible with your os

Attached: bliss.jpg (654x655, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20817627
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Adobe animate cc

Welp it was a good thread while it lasted

Does anyone know of a good alternative for postman? It works on gnu/Linux but its a bloated piece of electron trash that requires a sign in just to send get/post requests

Attached: E0851849-6FE0-4D55-91C4-81AA6FB67997.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

portage for windows 10

I guess you could install some linux subsystem or whatever its called and run portage from within

Apache open office for Microsoft office. A little bit of a pain in the ass due to formats not quite transferring over 1:1 with Microsoft file formats sometimes, but overall pretty good for free. Maybe someone knows of a plug in or update that fixes some of those problems

telnet

insomnia REST still elector but less trash

MS Excel

Visipics and Mcomix for win10

Do people still use Open instead of Libre?

There are browser extensions that do pretty much the same. If you only want to send GET/POST requests etc you might as well use curl and set some aliases to smoothen the experience.

Autocad/Draftsight
Visual studio 2019

I seriously love Linux but those two are too good to not use.

Native Instruments GuitarRig on Linux

Notepad++ for Linux

Attached: notepad++.png (256x256, 78K)

>Notepadqq
Needs more development, though. Today, it's not yet as good as Notepad++. But you'll recognize the similarities at once.

>Visual Sudio
>too good not to use
As a seeples dev who works in a Windows dev enviornment, I beg to differ. VS is a monstrosity. I much prefer a larger set of simpler tools to a monolithic behemoth.

Kate.
Also, Linux is a kernel.

postwoman
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20817627

curl, netcat

Shit like this pisses me off, it's obviously supposed to be postman because
>post
POST request
>man
Manager
Why must genderblobs do this?

BiasFX for Linux?