Why won't Apple let you turn on a Mac with a power cable plugged in due to low battery?

Why won't Apple let you turn on a Mac with a power cable plugged in due to low battery?

Attached: PSX_20190903_090212.jpg (2000x1500, 1.53M)

certain minimum charge requirements for booting are present on all modern apple devices, this is to prevent a failed partial boot which may in rare cases cause bootlooping and other problems

Windows and Linux never have this problem though...

If you had to ask this, you just can't be trusted with any kind of battery operated device.

now that we got the informative answer out of the way, we can hit bump limit with 307 flamewar satania shit flinging. thanks

i guess this confirms it. he uses a macbook.

Attached: 1566344722050.jpg (1242x1528, 157K)

>Windows and Linux never have this problem though...
Would you bet your money on that?

Attached: 88b3b00e.png (400x400, 118K)

Which only means that there is lack of protection in case something goes wrong. Lovely.

My lappy wont post until it is over 5 percent

I can boot up windows on my laptop without the battery even plugged in.

>shoes without socks
>carries a purse
Disgusting.

you just don't understand user..

Attached: gigachad_dance.jpg (1080x1338, 71K)

Dancing is for women and queers. And so is posting half naked muscular men on an underwater Mongolian basket weaving bulletin board.

Why is it that iOS used to be able to launch without battery? If bootloop is such a huge problem why don't they disable battery power for the time of boot?

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1549615148936.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

But this only effects Macs tho. No Windows machine does this.

this
please dump your gay folder elsewhere, faggot

Attached: satania getting shot.webm (1280x720, 650K)

you're late

B

base

True, but my Galaxy S4 bootloops if you turn the phone on after killing the battery, even if it's plugged in. So I wouldn't say that's automatically a good thing.

Dancing makes your body flexible and allows said muscular men to own people in wrestling or BJJ.

we get it, Apple users need a butt plug in their asses at all times so shit won't fall out.

blasted

B

my macbook pro non-retina can though.

based

>applel

MBR or bootloader corruption lol, have you even installed loonix and windows together

MacBooks are always running off the battery even when it's plugged in while most other laptops run off adapter power when plugged in and switch to battery when unplugged. This is why you can run a regular laptop even when you remove the battery.

I think he was referring to Windows & Linux shitting the bed after losing power during boot.

And why would that happen when the boot process only reads data? If anything it's worse to lose power after boot since at that point filesystems are mounted read/write.

>accidentally leave macbook on for days
>need to use macbook to do something urgent
>OP's pic related happens

Your OS usually also writes data during the boot. Both Windows and Linux write logs during the boot.

bsd