Nonononono

Only Small Percentage of 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs Hit Their Advertised Speeds techpowerup.com/258840/der8auer-only-small-percentage-of-3rd-gen-ryzen-cpus-hit-their-advertised-speeds
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: aEndx9thKGip9ywt.jpg (1420x960, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconlottery.com/pages/statistics
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1567523502050.jpg (1024x512, 87K)

>2% under advertised speed
At least they don't burn your house to the ground like intel's fine products.

Boost clocks are not guaranteed. My Threadripper 1950x has only has hit 3.88Ghz, and generally doesn't go past 3.64.

OH NO WTF CHECKED
I JUST GOT SCAMMED 1 MEGAHURZ
SUE AMD NOW I WANT REFUND WTF ?!

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

AMD BTFO LMAO

Hope that it's not "just feed it with 1.5v and hope that it will last 3 years" kind of update.

You know that's exactly what it is

>dercucker
disregarded

AMD probably totally hates the guy at this point.
But the development of this whole drama is interesting.
The CPU should be able to take 1.5v with single core load, but on the other hand most of the people are using stock cooling that is just "okay-ish". Plus it's 7nm. Even AMD unboxed managed to fuck up their CPU with auto voltages.
And even with something like 1.5v there's usually a voltage wall somewhere above 1.3v.

>And even with something like 1.5v there's usually a voltage wall somewhere above 1.3v.

You don't have idea how processors work do you?

>You don't have idea how processors work do you?
I guess you haven't overclocked many CPU? 3rd gen scales really badly above 1.3v-1.35v

It's overclocked automatically near to its limit if you chose autooverclock option in bios you absolute mongol

>dercucker

you realize that is not an insult right, you are calling The Cucker

>It's overclocked automatically near to its limit if you chose autooverclock option in bios you absolute mongol
Dude.. Arguing on imageboard with overconfident kids that spend most of their time on r/AMD is kind of pointless and boring.
I don't think that you got an idea what we're taking about here quite honestly.

>dat damage control
your average pajeet's work

Attached: Ryzen1.jpg (1200x902, 186K)

cope harder, cant find flaw with i just said so you have to larp your brain out about another thing you do not know shit about (anonymous you are replying to)
Thanks for proving my point
lol

What does autooverclock have to do with voltage wall on Zen2..?
Man, are you even reading the post you're replying to?

You tell me retard
almost every Ryzen3 CPU ive encountered uses .4v to 1.4v and ryzen3 sca;es up to 1.376 perfectly , OH NO MUH 0.024V WTFFFFF
literally kill yourself

Now try giving it 1.5v and see how much more MHz you can squeeze out of it compared to 1.4v. Then compare it to 1.3v.
You can also check the binning stats from silicone lottery
siliconlottery.com/pages/statistics
They're not even pushing it over 1.3v. Zen2 is not scaling well with high voltages on ambient temps.

>almost every Ryzen3 CPU ive encountered
Describe in detail your "encounters" with ryzen3 cpus and the quantity of such.

Are you literally retarded?
Why would I give it 1.5v when it literally AUTOMATICALLY overclocks to its rated boost clock on ~1.38? You think you can do better job yourself than actual engineers that worked on this processor for 4 years?

I've adjusted and tested multiple CPUs of that kind and I've noticed they all behave the same way if you set them up right? So I just assume that people thus have actual problems are just retards

Well.. you're an idiot indeed and there's clearly no point of going on with this.
Also AMD admitted themselves their "issue", so statement that
>people thus have actual problems are just retards
is definitely not correct

>People not being able to flash proper bios on their board
>AMD's fault

That's like saying Nvidia is fault for 4fps you get when you turn on raytracing on 1070ti
Literally kill yourself , you have no idea what you talk about and now you're just trying to pull yourself out of it, just say it: " I am a pozzled retard "
Everyone can make mistake dud

So how exactly would AMD fix the lower clocks in a BIOS update other than demanding more voltage? I for one enjoy having processors that last 5-6 years because I dont upgrade often, so I dont really need 1.45V just to hit 4.2Ghz

Send incapable motherboard makers proper bios themselves.
Some motherboard makers done their job well some did not.

w-which ones are incapable and which are good?

probably fixing some auto settings the mobo makers fucked up. Being too agressive in the voltage for example can result in lower clocks as Zen 2 is very temperature sensitive for it's clocks. In this regard the 'ok' stock cooler also plays a big role, as many people aren't adding way better coolers like they have to with intel.

retards ITT need to learn the difference between high voltage low current and high voltage high current.

Any that have problems with AOC PBO
People thinking actual processors are the issue are complete retards desu

>Any that have problems with AOC PBO
so which manufacturer(s) does this apply to? Or is the rabbit hole so deep that its just some models that have an issue while other models from the same manufacturer may be good? I assume the former since BIOS should be ~fairly~ uniform across a chipset lineup from one manufacturer.

>Why would I give it 1.5v when it literally AUTOMATICALLY overclocks...
Shut up already faggot, overclocking is not an automatic task you piece of retarded zoomer shit.

Some have issues some don't. I assume it's not just one person that's testing/making bioses for mobos in one company so yeah

Sorry but welcome to 2019,Zen CPUs OC more efficiently automatically
Thanks again for proving you dont have idea what you talk about ape

>t.zoomer "overclocker"

I bet you have RGB shit in your rig

I like how you've accepted it that you're just pozzled retard.
Sorry but I am capable of following new tech and its actual features, you can enjoy being retarded and manually overclocking CPU worse than its integrated mechanics to do so.
And if you think it's super complicated to type in number on multiplier and check stability I wonder how are you even capable of using keyboard

>t.confirmed retarded gayme zoomer "overclocker" who likes rainbow led lights

Die

What do I say to this?
That I've used Athlon unlocked to Phenom onn 3.55ghz 1.45v for 7 years or that my first PC only had Turbo option?
Go back

Attached: 201908191541776185_5d5a44b2bc5ae.jpg (3000x1959, 352K)

>be amdrone
>pay 700neetbux
>get less mhZ than you paid for

lol amd drines are so dumb

Attached: 1567283273336.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

I'm joking user, it was some banter.
I like you

Attached: 1545154570192.jpg (750x749, 37K)