As a Thinkpad X1 Carbon owner myself I have never found this red nipple useful in anyway and I wish Lenovo made a...

As a Thinkpad X1 Carbon owner myself I have never found this red nipple useful in anyway and I wish Lenovo made a bigger and better trackpad instead. You can easily use the trackpad and finger gestures while you have your keys on the home row. What’s the point of this antiquated pointing device?

Attached: 083B7134-D1D8-451A-A530-FB545210ACD9.jpg (1080x1138, 559K)

I agree

good try bois

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

I wish all laptops had trackpoints.

Both Iinus and op are too cucked to say clit mouse. Maybe their unattractive asian wives told them they couldn't use such language

it's a meme

idiots keep buying into it

It's useless

>not buying the low-rimjob
Never gonna make it.

see

>asian wives
kino.
stop being jealous incel

Nobody takes Linus Tech Tips seriously.

this

it's the keyboard clit cause the thinkpad line mobile keyboard are the industry standard orgasm machine esp for writing code

only thing i would change is adding more support to custom macros

ltt is what you offer to your mom when she asks for advice .

unless it's their once a week good video where they do something actually interesting like use a radiator to watercool

My mother can't tell the difference between any computer and will use anything you give her. Clit mouse or not, it doesn't make a difference to her.

Yup. I keep reaching for it on laptops that don't have it. It's especially convenient in things like spreadsheets where you alternate between moving the mouse and typing a lot.

you don't give your mom a thinkpad
but i can control the mouse 90% as well from the hands on keyboard positon

i ride a t530 with a centered keyboard. Do you know how goddamm comfortable the "laptop" positon for me is

oh look i gotta go to captcha. no problem - i can easily do it without repositioning my wrists from this lovely productivity stance

My mom used a thinkpad for years without complaint. She's not a computer nerd, so she doesn't give a shit about the computer.

yeah i hate my mom so maybe i'm different

but seriously between the quality of the keyboard (even the crappier modern one) it's just so amazing

>tfw you learned to type after years of mmorpg games an shit
>but you can't just properly think aout how you're typing you just type and it works sometimes.

feels weird man. anyone know how to fix this?

>I don't like it therefore it is useless

Fuck off, GNU+Linus.

he thinks that a laptop without a camera is a bad thing

it is a bad thing especially on a gaming laptop. How are you supposed to stream yourself on Twitch if your laptop doesn't even have a webcam?

Trackpointers should be mandatory under order XIII Decree of Stahlmensch Der Liberatus

Attached: doktor_von_stahlmensch.gif (363x511, 75K)

>stream yourself on Twitch
Is that a game?

>Singaporean
>Literally the worst kind of Asian girls you can get

Maybe he should try not being a tard and learn to type.

They're there for people who want them. It's a long-running thing for business class laptops, so they want to make sure boomers are included.

People who castrated themselves can't be taken seriously.

Samefag
This
incel
Yeah I just watch him drop shit and act like a tool. I don't really care about 99% of what he does.
This. LTT and the other basic tech info channel. techquickie? sounds right.
fucking based.
Same. Trackpads are annoying and weird. I wish all laptops had pointing sticks and normal keyboards, no trackpads or chiclets.
The ONLY downside to pointing sticks is the way they have to self calibrate every few seconds. (ie, you move continuously for a few seconds and eventually meet resistance, and once you let go it moves in the opposite direction, eventually figuring out where it is.)
I'm probably even more firmly in the minority for not liking trackpads at ALL, but fuck, all the times i've been annoyed by a trackpad, if i'd JUST had a pointing stick in the middle of the keyboard, it'd be fine.