Toilet paper is technology

what's the best brand?

Attached: tp.jpg (540x386, 33K)

whatever gives you the most square footage
thinking about getting a bidet though because I use so much toilet paper since I poop about 7 times a day

Charmin ultra triple ply - anything else is savage

>I poop about 7 times a day
Jesus fucking Christ see a doctor.

Kirkland brand from Costco
30 rolls for ~$15, 425 sheets.
They are as nice are the high end brands but cost a fraction of them.

IBS has no cure you're fucked forever.

>see a doctor.
exact reason why I go so much, I had colon cancer as a kid and now I live as a doctor's experiment

Attached: j-pouch.png (400x230, 32K)

holy shit guys. when I wipe my pinky amongst the behind of my ear it smells incredible. it literally turns my pinky into a stinky

same but i use my belly button
it's the kind of smell that's terrible but you can't stop

Holy fuck, what's up Jbro?

I poop 6-10 times a day. Life is a living hell, my anus wants to be put out of its misery forever....

>IBS has no cure you're fucked forever.
That's just what they want you to think.

If you pay attention to the garbage you eat (sodium phosphates) you can eliminate bowel problems.

it sucks man, past year I've started having trouble getting it out if I ate anything with a moderate amount of soluble fiber, it wasn't like that before
how long have you had yours? I've had mine for about 9 years now

another thing to add, how do you do at night? I've been pooping my bed at least 3 times a week for the past 3 years and it's messy
I've been using towels on my bed and washing every once in awhile(my bed smells like poop all the time)

Do you have a scientific paper (or more) published in a journal listed on the Master Journals List with some impact, preferably a meta/review study, which corroborates these claims?

no, but he has a tripcode!

Damn, I hardly ever shit myself, and if I do it's a couple dribbles before I can make it to a bathroom. Very sorry to hear you've had so many night issues. I go once, twice a night but I can feel it coming so there aren't any surprises.

It's been a little over 3.5 years for me, I had UC, not colon cancer. Maybe that's why our experiences are so different.

Total colon/rectum removal, taking immodium and citrucel and aiming for toothpaste consistency stools. Things could be worse

I can't tell if this is a shitposting thread or not.

At this point why wouldn't you install a toilet in your bed and strap yourself in?
>it would be hilarious if someone drew this

Not the trip fag, but I started running everyday and eating a balanced diet.
And my IBS went away.
A bad diet and things like alcohol+caffeine was the cause for me.
If anything, a better diet would make you healthier, even it it didn't cure your IBS.

i've been pooping atleast once an hour for the past 2 weeks too, this thread is now a poop thread

Why are you using the quote function like that?

Attached: file.png (500x293, 55K)

Just close your bathroom door

He is open door.

Attached: file.png (644x459, 685K)

next

Attached: 1510482639692.jpg (500x666, 36K)

>Only one half sheet needed.
>A 6 pack literally last me 2 years if that's all I use them for.
I also sometimes just get regular roles and cut the whole role in half.

Attached: select_a_size_paper_towels.jpg (400x266, 21K)

Do it. They're cheap, easy to install, and really expedite your pooping experience.