Lighters are technology

For me, it's the Vertigo Attache

Attached: vertigo-attache-single-jet-flame-lighter-brushed-gunmetal-feature-1-warranty-lifetime-torch-under-50 (342x600, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zippo.com/pages/repairs-windproof-lighter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anything beyond a bic, a clipper or matches are bloat
even zippos are too much

>zippos are too much
the design is almost a century old at this point

imo it beats clippers and bics because it's a reusable lighter but it's hard to argue against matches

clippers are reusable and matches getting wet is an argument.
i'll just admit, bics/zippos/clippers are all ok, if you smoke an usb lighter is cool too, anything else is a meme. i don't smoke but sometimes carry a silver plated clipper just for fun

i like my arc lighter.

does it work as a taser?

I have what's best described as a crackpipe for weed (pick related) and need the hard flame.

Attached: 420-store-dynavap-omnivap-cocobolo.jpg (1200x1200, 116K)

>even zippos are too much
If you use them Zippos come out much cheaper then the others due to the life time it will work warranty. Only have to buy 1(cheap ones are 15USD) and it will last you a life time.

dude weed lmao
I don't smoke, a small clipper is all I need, also
>warranty
what?

it may be dudeweedlmao but it's a lot gentler on the lungs than smoking

zippo.com/pages/repairs-windproof-lighter

who the fuck cares

people who need to rapidly heat things or set them on fire

BIC, i dnt overthink shit like this.

Stop being a hipster faggot and use matches or a bic.

>it's a lot gentler on the lungs than smoking
This is what weedfags actually believe.

Attached: dayisruined.jpg (800x450, 87K)

>Who cares about one of the first and most important technologies humanity ever harnessed.

>This is what weedfags actually believe.
I don't think you get it, it's a vape. You put ground up weed in one end, heat it to about 350°, and hit it. You get vapor extraction but no combustion. If you put tobacco in it, you'd get the same benefit. It's mot weed specific.

I need a portable source of fire so I can pipe searing hot carcinogens into my lungs ASAP

>stop being a hipster faggot
>and use matches
only grunge larpers use matches

>dude did you know that VAPE!
Oh, I see. So you're an even bigger faggot than I had originally thought.

Never tried but I wouldn't trust it as a self defense tool.
Its a reusable lighter that makes ozone

Boxes of matches cost half of what a bic lighter does at my local hardware store and it's easier to light a pipe with them (the patrician way to smoke tobacco)

Nobody pushed the DUDEVAPE thing until you started asking dumb questions and got schooled

I mean, that's certainly the most common use - but it's useful for other things too.
I use mine to light the burners at work because electric sparkers always die on industrial cookery gear.
Good luck lighting candles during a blackout with your phone, too.

A box of matchbooks will last you far longer than the equivalent price in disposable lighters.

>stop being a hipster faggot
>pic related, me and my pipe (the patrician way to smoke tobacco)

Edit–Thanks for the Gold, kind stranger!

Attached: confident-hipster-smoking-pipe-against-wooden-wall-60566560.jpg (600x900, 64K)

Takes me under 5 seconds to pack and light a pipe while it takes like a minute or two to roll a cigarette.

>buying pre-made cigarettes
Waste of money.

pipes for hipsters are just props

I'm not saying you're wrong. Sometimes the hipsters are right.

Faggot

/out/ here
bic lighters just werk for /out/ings
zippos are garbage that dry up fuel in less than a week

Attached: kick cairns.jpg (1125x1670, 329K)

For me, it's the bic lighter. It's cheap and reliable (except in extreme altitudes)

fuel evaporates after a week and then there's maintenance for the wick and flint.

Every fucking _ is technogy is not technology.

You are a gigantic autist please leave

>fuel evaporates
if you're a regular smoker evaporation is the least of your concerns. you'll be filling up the lighter a couple of times a week at least.

>there's maintenance for the wick and flint
flints need to be changed depending on use but the wick last a very long time, even with regular use. both are cheap.

niggerlicious

a bic lighter is reliable...

Whenever a friend finds a green mini Bic they just assume it's mine and give it to me

Attached: IMG_20190904_023240.jpg (2448x2448, 1.25M)

Bic when it comes to one use ones. Zippo is still a staple. I have a 20 year old one and a 15 year old that both still kick ass.

I don't know what this lighter is called, but this is what I use.

Attached: arc lighter.jpg (800x800, 109K)

I have a whole bunch of unused bics, simply for trading in case shit hits the fan and I need to trade. Bullets and bics were worth more than gold during the Bosnian crisis.

>bullets
>bics
>meth pills
>alcohol
>lewd images /playboy mags
>diesel
What else can i hoard to diversify my collapse-prep fund?

>If you use them Zippos come out much cheaper then the others due to the life time it will work warranty. Only have to buy 1(cheap ones are 15USD) and it will last you a life time.
Bics last a fuckton longer and don't require frequent refills.
Bics are by far much cheaper than Zippos.

A shitty high frequency ear piercer lighter.

agreed

>buy a zippo for 15$
>have to refill it every month because the gas evaporates
>the gas refills cost more than 5$
>lasts for at best a year
or
>buy clipper for 1$
>buy the "gas" gas not gasoline gas for like 2.5$
>lasts for at least a year if you're smoking fat bong rips daily

>zippo
>lasts at most a year
see
zippos have like, a 100 year warranty

I was talking about the gas you dumb dumb

as in, the maintenance is a LOT more expensive than buying non refillable bics or just refilling a clipper or something else
gas, flint, wick, the wool every couple years costs a lot more than you'd spend on disposable lighters

if you smoke between 4 walls with closed windows
>oh no a slight breeze