How can I fix this?

Attached: IMG_20190902_153419913-1.jpg (4032x3024, 836K)

You don't.

I remember one of the pins in the middle of my AMD CPU broke off and AMD just replaced it with a brand new one since it broke off on its own.

Tiny tweezers

Imagine failing at installing a CPU.

Attached: squary_cable.jpg (768x768, 94K)

You might be able to take apart the socket if those pieces are not part of it

>srgrafo
You have to go back

sorry I'll post a pebble chuck next time.

Intel sockets sometimes get a little fucked, but a tiny bit of prodding at the problematic pins sets them back into place.
But of course, on the amd side, how the fuck do you fail at using a ZIF socket?

Putting it in the microwave should do the trick. But not more than 10s.

>10.000 tiny extremely fragile pins go into these tiny holes
Yeah no, if you fuck it up, I don't blame you.

I've installed dozens of CPUs and never once bent a pin. Try not using retard strength. Drop the package onto the socket with the orientation marks aligned, and wiggle it until it drops in on its own. This isn't hard.

>10.000 tiny extremely fragile pins
dude, i saw shit you couldn't imagine
one guy had some mental problems, and tried to change thermal paste on his amd cpu,
he did it, but failed to install cpu back, he installed it upside down, bending pins, i have no idead how you can possibly force cpu in, i've fixed all pins, none of them broke, and shit worked

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Attached: Prince-William-carried-elevated-chair-Tuvalu-1.jpg (1024x683, 164K)

>my personal experience is equivalent to everyone else's experiences

Over a sample size of at least 40 in personal experiences, and the experiences of my coworkers, yes, I'd say I have a god idea. If you're bending pins, you must be a mental deficient.

>fragile
you can bend them and it will still work

Today in "Things That Never Happened":

just open the socket and flip the board around and hit it gently on its back and then it will come flying out, and then replace the pin with a small copper wire or some shit. done it before with success

use this

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1300x1194, 149K)

RIP in Pieces

dilate

ive done things that i have been confident fucked up the socket or processor and nope still boots fine

Ah, money clip.. You were at my side all along.

It's dead jim.

It's possible to bend pins back into shape but yeah he's full of shit the cpu never would have secured in place if it was upside down