What stopping me hiding solar powered rpi zero on free wifi spots?

What stopping me hiding solar powered rpi zero on free wifi spots?

Attached: bag.jpg (675x1107, 153K)

You mean you don't already? Faggot

>solar powered
you need a square foot of solar cells, where are you going to hide it?

i remember this bitch getting outed for complaining about fat shaming and the internet ruining her life.
pretty funny desu

Attached: 049020a8329d7cb3ad23f252f5a1899e5e0974927eb462894077ac3d5cd7d07f.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

what's wrong with a backpack?

Normies can't stand the superior carrying capability of backpacks and cargo shorts.

Bald spots are not solar panels.

Probably some < 80 IQ sapien thinking backpacks are only useful for school books and sheeeit

wtf is wrong with carrying a backpack, you carry your laptop out in the open?

Tyrone is mad he didn't leave the backpack lying by his chair when he went to the window so he could run off with it

true professionals have dedicated laptop carriers/messenger bags. this isn't the first day of 8th grade.

You idiot just open a wall socket panel and plug in a transformer sodered to a rpi
Or a poe line

nothing, balding men disgust everyone and are easy to hate

someone post the picture

it was posted by some fatass nigger woman, stop getting so triggered

she wasn't a nigger

Attached: sub-buzz-6715-1507157525-1.jpg (1600x2338, 1.66M)

You look like you were on your way to school but got lost.

cant wear it with a suit

Good argument, but why would you wear a suit?

Why not?

>implying nigger is skin deep

OK, this is a backpack thread, what's your backpack Jow Forums? (or one you'd recommend)

Columbia Quickdraw for $14

in awe at the size of this lad, absolute unit

Underrated. It's not a race thing, it's a personality thing

leather thing i bought at ll bean for way too much

Attached: il_fullxfull.1712648094_owxw.png (1500x1500, 2.47M)

Daily driver? Weekend trip? Weeklong trip?
I'm using pic related for my daily driver and it's surprisingly comfy as fuck with enough pockets for me to separate everything, two bottle holders for bottle and umbrella, side zip laptop compartment can fit a 14" laptop. Wife got it for me cause I kept using her Hello Kitty one. You gotta be thick skinned or a gigantic faggot to pull it off though.

Attached: blizzard_wow-cbd_brb_product-1.jpg (450x450, 59K)

also sick thread op

honestly id take the hello kitty over the warcraft bag

It's cute as fuck too but eh WoW Classic is big these days.

Attached: 611kPfKDLiL._AC_SY400_.jpg (310x400, 47K)

What a waste of trips. Almost all software jobs issue laptop shoulder bags. Almost everyone I've ever worked with tossed it in a closet and used their backpack instead, especially city commuters. Laptop bags are a huge fucking meme that only companies buy to issue once so employees can get the laptop, binder of paperwork, and accessories to take home since people usually don't bring their own gear on the first day. It's like packaging, not a real thing anyone except retards use.

Back pain is cool.

If you want lopsided shoulders and crooked spine, go ahead bro. Only underaged b& thinks messenger bags are cool and backpacks are ugly.

yo that is cute as fuck tho

i use a steel suitcase albeit i carry a lot of stuff
not just papers

Based. Race is so much more than skin color

A frameless hiking backpack. Carries tons of shit and barely feels like there’s anything on your back. Lasts for decades.
Meanwhile a messenger bag will fuck up your shoulders and neck with just a laptop and charger.

Attached: 86FAB83E-7CBF-44E2-9391-5DABC5B8E758.jpg (400x588, 51K)

So what? You can't eat McDonald's if both your hands are hooks. That doesn't stop me

Your own self. Go do it lad.

nice shoes, bro

Attached: IMG_05-17-1900.31.51.jpg (1350x2045, 442K)

What the fuck is wrong with that image? I get the train to work sometimes and at least half of the respectable looking, normal suited commuters are carrying backpacks. This is central London. Only some fat nigger woman would thinks it's weird; no doubt she carries her possessions in a woven basket perched on her unsightly head.

Attached: 71hlr%2BCF1yL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 29K)

hahaha, who invited you, /fa/pol/?

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing fat fucks wearing these in urban setting.

And only fat fucks wears these in urban setting.

have a similar one but in black. looks nice and has a lot of space.

Attached: 1541100178222.jpg (721x960, 140K)

I like it.

Attached: GR1-26L-Black__82792.1566683963.jpg (2048x2048, 364K)

>no doubt she carries her possessions in a woven basket perched on her unsightly head.
I thought it was her hair style akshully...

I don't get it. Why is it OK to say "I hate white people" on social media but any other color makes you a "literal nazi"?

because all race traitors need to be stabbed to death

Can't tell if he's fat, could be an ex military who just came back and is catching up with college, could be a wannabe military fag who's gonna sign up soon, nothing wrong with drinking water from jugs.

It's a common thing for athletes and gymrats. They chug water like crazy and manage to keep it all down

>I like it.
I like it too. What's the bag?
Please say incase

Goruck GR1

It's usually cunts that move into a big city and think they "made it" so they drees fancy to show their supposed status and shun everyone not conforming. It's the apple effect.

The fry cook doesn't understand there are people in engineering that carry their laptops with them so they can work remotely.

Because some years back white people did the same thing but I guess is only acceptable when white people do it. Karma's a bitch.

Attached: 1566378880863.jpg (1024x910, 190K)

What's the problem with backpacks?

Patagonia Petrolia

Attached: wbf16_48040_dse.jpg (600x800, 50K)

It's not, people just tolerate it more than the alternatives. It's shitty to hate anybody for the colour of their skin, but there's a lot more cultural baggage going one way than the other. Give it a couple decades, wait until nobody alive today remembers Jim Crow and maybe it'll even out a bit. Social change is slow and evening out weird cultural hangups is even slower.

Newman!!

>wow classic is big
>bag is filled with non-classic characters such as illidan, blood elves, and pandas

That's Varian, and the only WoW exclusive character there, everyone else appeared on WC3.
>bitching about Illidan

>but I guess is only acceptable when white people do it.
But it's literally the opposite. It's only unacceptable when white people do it.

Thule enroute 18l.
Fuck the retards saying you can't wear a backpack and a suit. I'm a lawyer and I take it everywhere.It's got space for my laptop, a small file, a Din A4 notebook, some pens and other shit and also a nice'hard' top pocket for sunglasses or other fragile shit where I'm storing my mp3 player, earbuds and well ... sunglasses.

Attached: enroute18l.jpg (1800x1190, 249K)

I've seen people in suits wearing a backpack.

Can confirm.
t. tubebro
I have one of these in black for any casual environment where I need to haul shit, and a generic techy backpack for the office.

>wait until nobody alive today remembers Jim Crow
That doesn't work in today's stagnant society. Usually in our past there would have been some other conflict, genocide, war or whatnot between whatever ethnicity, religion or country and the last injustice would have been lessened if not forgotten. Today, in first world countries, there's no way for 'payback' and so the grudes get trodden out, rehearsed, pounded into people's minds and helped by the media, the internet and global society as a whole those things are now not only limited to the people it actually happened to, but everyone identifying to the selected group.

Also - as long as there's profit to be made, this shit ain't gonna die. Remember 9/11, the x genocide, raycism, colonialization, the 6 gorillion and so on.

>big red circle
So, like who is that image for...? I mean, what type of person wouldn't realize what the text is talking about to the point where they need the subject circled in red? It is like underlining shit in a paragraph you just wrote to someone. There's no point.

One day I was coming home from work and out of nowhere it started raining, my "water-resistant" bag got absolutely soaked.

The next day I went to a local mountaineering shop and bought a patagonia black hole 25L bag. It's actually very comfortable to wear and easy to slip into, and it can hold a lot of stuff. My only regret is that there's not enough pockets if you like to compartmentalize and the bottle pockets on the side aren't nearly as tight as they should be but it's otherwise my favorite daypack, I even use it when I go grocery shopping

Attached: 49296_marg.jpg (650x650, 57K)

Attached: FEA_2014-03-18_LIF_034_30994692_I1.jpg (620x803, 56K)

I have a tumi alpha 3 leather bag. Was like 850$.... backpack.

I’m a CSO for a small 200 million dollar company.

>Solar power
Use pic related.

Attached: 2017-02-17_0004-650x301.jpg.pagespeed.ce._zBsSOpwgI.jpg (650x301, 58K)

Attached: itGuyLookBackpackWithSuit.jpg (700x400, 52K)

>I kept using her Hello Kitty one
Based

Attached: 1567563016158.jpg (470x300, 60K)

nothing, but a messenger bag looks much better with formal clothing. is atrocious

It might signal "public transport" or "low income".
Portable computers can be carried in a briefcase; if a person need that carrying space, possibly there are clothes inside.
It is like, the suit is fooling no one.

Some generic chink, I got it for 20$.
Pretty good, I use it to take my clothes, toiletries, phone charger, pen, torchpen, stethoscope, multi tool (pic related).

Attached: item_XL_22763509_31672017.jpg (300x600, 31K)

>caring what some random stranger who you will never see again thinks about you
You need to be a certain age to browse here.

I do use a backpack, but I believe that is the reason.

>projecting that hard

Women are supposed to carry large bags.
Are you telling me that backpacks are the male version of the not-dolls action figures?

Its racist. Carrying your laptop in the backpack assumes that people will steal your laptop, in this predominantly basketball american neighborhood, its a codeword for white supremacists to imply basketballs are criminals.

when someone on Jow Forums tells others they shouldn't use a backpack or whatver the fuck else they say, I just assume they look like this thing

Not that guy but looks are arguably very important part of living as a modern human since other humans tend to like good looking things too. And interacting with those others is a very big aspect of living in a modern world.
Some people care more and some care less but I wouldn't say that this is just some underage thing.

Literally nothing

these shorts bother me much more than that backpack

Why?

It's an american fashion thing. Of course, they're not accustomed to actually walking anywhere, hence they don't see the value of a backpack.

links?

You'll get there eventually youngling, maybe stop mixing with superficial people while you're at it, if anything, at least now you know how to identify and thus avoid them.

It's honestly a pity that it's got so much racial connections, because there's so much white trash that should know that they're niggers with a hard r

>Falling for the suit meme
>When you go for the superior "functional outdoor wear" meme instead

Attached: this image triggers slash oot slash.jpg (1560x968, 102K)

It was acceptable when white people did it back then. Hell, a little far back it was acceptable for white people to have slaves. Point me to a time where it was acceptable for any other race to have white people as slaves.

any strawman for this?

Lots of business workers actually use backpacks for health reasons.

Strawman for what?
>Functional
>Quick drying
>Hard wearing
>Doesn't look retarded with a backpack
>Actual pockets
It's the best meme.

Attached: ootdoor wear.jpg (1500x1000, 437K)

Attached: suits.jpg (850x506, 88K)