I met one of you fuckers IRL

You were fat with greasy hair and a pimply face. You spent half of our coding class talking about bitcoin and the other half talking about pepe memes and Jow Forums in public. I sit behind you and I want you to know that you're a retard for using a mac and you aren't being sneaky raising your ass cheek up a little to quietly fart.

Attached: you.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

and then?

yet you couldn't say shit about it, you were even more of a beta than anyone else on this board. you were that skinny shitskin sitting behind me that could barely speak fluent English. go BACK we're FULL SPIK

i spent half my coding class farting in the face of the faggot behind me. oh man you should have seen his face he was tearing up, but too beta to do anything. then he started angrily typing a post on some sort of message board.

>you aren't being sneaky raising your ass cheek up a little to quietly fart.

That was me. I farted at you. Smell my farts you little prick. Smell then and continue to bitch like the basedboy beta cuck that you are.

Attached: IMG_0934.png (515x593, 253K)

Attached: IMG_0767.png (544x400, 315K)

I cornered you in the bathroom and kissed you over and over until you came. I then left you,blessed.

Attached: FD2DFB3445D74FC39BF03880AEF134CF.png (568x544, 205K)

>actually caring what someone else uses for their tech.

what is this mega LARP

>speaking about pepe memes and Jow Forums in public.
>pic related

Attached: chad.png (479x580, 415K)

Attached: IMG_0771.jpg (210x200, 10K)

I wish mods would ban larp threads already.

you also aren't sneaky whispering to the visibly uncomfortable woman sitting right next to you about how i'm a "cuck atheist"

Attached: you2.jpg (1080x1081, 134K)

Attached: you.jpg (1080x1920, 214K)

awesome blog, where do I subscribe?

Based toyota driver

>one of you
>using a mac
satania.gif

>coding class
Save your parents some money and just quit now, you'll never produce anything relevant or worth money. At most you'll glue together some JS frameworks. You're an embarassment.

So I've had mates I met on /o/ and here I've met irl and their skinny and based
T. Fatass cunt fku

Only time I met someone from 4 chan was a literal 25 year old wanna be alt right kid talking shit in a destiny convention, I did everything I could to grab my kid and move somewhere else in hopes he never catches incelitis

>raising your ass cheek up a little to quietly fart.
i do that too lol

Destiny as in the e-celeb destiny?
If so I feel sorry for your spawn and every one coming near you. Only one from the chans I met was a typical "young adult" confirmed leftypol virgin who couldn't lose weight for his life.

I've never met anyone from Jow Forums irl, but one time, many years ago, while driving around I saw a car with the license plates FAG9001.
Wherever you are now, user, that was fun.

The video game conference where 36 year old boomers like me talk with their other 30+ year old Halo veteran xbox boomer brodudes.
Everyone brings their wife and kids and seethe like me when luke smith ruin crucible (the arena shooter game mode)

Also who the fuck is this destiny e-celeb? I only kow true vanguard, aztecross and coolguy aka other 30+ boomer halo players

I met one of you guys IRL. It was pretty neat. Got to laugh about the botnet over lunch. Actually a very normal guy. Although, I came off as an complete airhead at the end because could hardly focus on anything.